Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-purvideshmukh-

Goldie

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Zee TV's Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, produced by Sunrise Productions, has always catered to the audience by giving them light-hearted tracks that bring in a smile on viewers' faces. With the Naagin's (Sayantani Ghosh) track wrapping up, the makers have now come up with a unique plot which will be hilarious to the core.

We hear that everyone in the Mrs Kaushik family will move forward in age and the story will take off to the year 2030. Isn't this interesting? Read the details right here.

It so happens that a treadmill is bought by Mataji (Vibha Chibber) which is actually a Time Machine. When Lovely (Ragini Nandwani) steps on it, she vanishes and gets into the year 2030 and visualizes herself and the entire Kaushik family before her. With a jump in 18 years, all in the family have grown old. This will pave way for a comic track wherein Lovely who sees the future gets a shock on seeing the sea-change in each of the family members.

We also hear that Karthik (Mukul Harish) and Lovely will have a kid who is similar to a robot. The creative team is presently finalizing the look of the cast and it is believed that all will have stunning looks that will make the track even more interesting.

We tried contacting producer Rashmi Sharma but she could not talk to us as "she is presently out of the country".

This Time Machine track will open up in the next few days. Watch this space for more updates.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpb_fandiasingh2-QH-SparklesDBPink-Lillyalipie.Trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "time machine!!!!!!!!" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

tfs...

looks an interesting track... hoping tgis tym its keeps on. good till the end n remains comic n with no negativity...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacinta_91

mkkpb_fan

Groupbie

mkkpb_fan

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
t4s

Sounds interesting... but Karly's kid similar to a robot Confused... BTW hope it won't turn out to be a senseless one...

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Sound okay ! I dont understand where they come up with these things !  they seriously have run out of family ideas ! 
& knwing them the track will start off good & then be a whole bunch of stupidity ! 
I know them too good

I was hoping for Rageeni Last track they will give us lots of romance but who knows maybe they are some in here.. Lets hope

Edited by sweetprincess52 - 01 October 2012 at 10:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpb_fandiasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
That's sounds interesting!!!!

This track will be kind of comedy i think... but again totally unreal!

But fine its something new ... I would love to see all kids grown up... Hahaha...    LOL
& KARLY Kid too... :-)

I just hope it do not gets ridiculous with time... can't comment before watching it!
Probably its Ragenni's last plot! So eagerly waiting for it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkkpb_fanSparklesDBakashnig28

akashnig28

akashnig28

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

That's sounds interesting!!!!

This track will be kind of comedy i think... but again totally unreal!

But fine its something new ... I would love to see all kids grown up... Hahaha...    LOL
& KARLY Kid too... :-)

I just hope it do not gets ridiculous with time... can't comment before watching it!
Probably its Ragenni's last plot! So eagerly waiting for it.

@bold:

though everyone will grow old... but its only for this track...
everyone will be normal ie to present time after this track would end (in abt one months time)

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

@bold:

though everyone will grow old... but its only for this track...
everyone will be normal ie to present time after this track would end (in abt one months time)

Offcourse dear... I know that
this is not a 20 years leap... it'll be  a time machine drama just ...

Thank God...  Naagin drama ended today...

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

This will turn into another unrealistic track...

Pink-Lilly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top