Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Challa ki labda phire~SRK FC#80*UC*SigWinners pg76 (Page 94)

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs. 81.25 Crs at worldwide Box office in 4 Days

Jab Tak Hai Jaan maintained to keep its nose ahead of tough challenger Son Of Sardaar on the fourth day but it has become a narrow one. The movie is still performing nicely in high end centers and thats helping movie in big way. The movie is heading for good weekend figures despite Son Of Sardaar and different reaction in a few centers.

The movie received 10 crs nett on fourth day according to early reports and movie has gained 59 crs nett in 4 days. Movie should've a good leap on Saturday and Sunday should be the massive one. At least 28-30 crs nett in next 2 days will take movie near to 90 crs nett.The movie is anyway benefited by massive statistics in abroad which will make movie easily profitable.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan has smashed Ek Tha Tiger's Britain Box Office record of Day 1. While ETT had received an amount of Rs 84.75 lakhs (96,663) in Britain (Day 1), JTHJ has fetched 1,58,342 in 1st day. ETT fetched Rs 42.56 lakhs (A$72,617) at the Australia Box Office, while JTHJ scored A$ 77,334 on the same day. Movie has received 22 crs plus (7.1, 8.1 and 8.1) in Three days according to early reports and weekend will set to cross 45-50 crs and that will take movie to 125 crs nett worldwide.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever-Priti11-ana56Deetha.Nikki_Titli

srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

guys see this
credit goes to fb page
iske aane se sab b'wood star gaye hain"DARR''

Koi or nahi wo hai apna "BAAZIGAR''

Karne aaya hai wo phir se "CHAMATKAR"

Jisne kar dia hai sabko "DEEWANA"

Jo hamesha fans se kahe "MAIN HOON NA"

Jiske fans "SWADES" main hi nahi

Balki "PARDES" main bhi hain

Wo he Bollywd ka "BAADSHAH"

>> Shah Rukh Khan

Tu pore "DIL SE" kaho

Ham sath dhenge King Khan
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"

awww amazing hats of to the person who wrote it Omggg loved it OMGGG thanks for sharing it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KripAngad4everana56Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

Jab Tak Hai Jaan: Is Katrina Kaif the weakest link of the film?

Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' is doing good business. As per trade analyst Taran Adarsh, 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' has earned Rs 49.22 crore in its first three days. He tweets, "JTHJ [India] Thu 14.45 cr. Total: 49.22 cr nett. Excellent." However, this doesn't make film devoid of flaws. There are shortcomings in the film, in absence of which, the film could have been a better presentation.

The first and foremost problem with the film is Katrina Kaif's acting; she has still not adjusted to the conditions and expectations of Bollywood.

Bollywood has still not come out of its traditional mindset that compels it to portray the heroines in a particular way. The same act of Katrina Kaif could have been accepted in some other film industry but here she needs to fulfil all the established criteria.

Yash Chopra's films have given a new dimension to the feminism of the Hindi film heroines, so the spectators were expecting Katrina Kaif to play a certain type of role, and they got disappointed when she brought her own interpretations of a London girl into her character.

It seems Katrina still doesn't feel very easy in front of the camera, her blank face doesn't convey many expressions. She has definitely emerged as a good dancer but only dancing is not going to help her much in Bollywood where loud expressions are considered better.

Though Katrina has worked with megastars in the past but this was the first time she was working with Shah Rukh Khan. SRK is one of the finest romantic heroes Bollywood has, and his experience with the viewers and different directors forces him to overpower the heroines in romantic scenes. Such situation becomes difficult for the heroine who needs to show her acting talent without downsizing the superstar opposite her.

Anushka Sharma excels to some extent in the film because her role was loud and gave her the freedom to go over the top, but Katrina didn't have such freedom. She wasn't playing the typical chiffon clad damsel who could dance in the snow clad Kashmir or Switzerland, and this enhanced her problems, because now the exotic locales were not at her assistance and most of the things depended on her acting.

She is a veteran by now but she hasn't done many films that were centred on her only, thus she feels difficulty in grabbing the complete attention in any scene. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' reflected all these problems and it appears Katrina Kaif will have to wait for some more time to be accepted as a good acting prospect.

will u plz post this in BW forum?..this lady CANT ACT AT ALL...shes d main reason y JTHJ hv NOT REACHED THE STANDARDS lik prev srk films n yashji films...

Edited by nikki028 - 17 November 2012 at 8:45am
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
omggg shahrukh plzz i know all other people want u to be friend with salman but i am not one of them. i dont want to see u with him .    plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srklicious

Originally posted by ana56

guys see this
credit goes to fb page
iske aane se sab b'wood star gaye hain"DARR''

Koi or nahi wo hai apna "BAAZIGAR''

Karne aaya hai wo phir se "CHAMATKAR"

Jisne kar dia hai sabko "DEEWANA"

Jo hamesha fans se kahe "MAIN HOON NA"

Jiske fans "SWADES" main hi nahi

Balki "PARDES" main bhi hain

Wo he Bollywd ka "BAADSHAH"

>> Shah Rukh Khan

Tu pore "DIL SE" kaho

Ham sath dhenge King Khan
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"

awww amazing hats of to the person who wrote it Omggg loved it OMGGG thanks for sharing it 
u r welcome dear
i just loved this poetry so i shared it here
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hey ana. i know its nice.   OMGGG i cant stop listening to JTHJ saans song . 

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srklicious

hey ana. i know its nice.   OMGGG i cant stop listening to JTHJ saans song . 
yup same here dear
i loved three songs the most
challa
saans
and
ishq shava

and listening to all three in sequence repeatedly
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i know i am love with the songs so much more after watching the movie ahah

ana56

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index