Celebrity Fan Clubs

Challa ki labda phire~SRK FC#80*UC*SigWinners pg76 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Now it's Shahrukh Khan all the way!!!

King Khan Shah Rukh Khan arrived at the Tag Heuer event and he launched the Tag Heuer India Racing Limited Edition Chronograph, he was a heart winner to everyone present in the audience.

Shah Rukh who is also the brand ambassador said "I love such endorsements where they give me good dresses to wear, take me to different places, and gift me such dazzling watches, too." There was an all-in-fun virtual racing competition between Shah Rukh Khan and Asian driver Armaan Ibrahim. It was a video game, and Shah Rukh had fun, playing the remote in his hands wildly to the car on the screen. The game however was won by Armaan Ibrahim but it was Shah Rukh who made him feel special. Shah Rukh made him say his famous line from his film Baazigar "Haar kar jeetney waale ko hi 'Baazigar' kehtey hain". 

Shah Rukh also cracked a joke " "You make me play all sort of strange games with pros, without giving me any chance to practice. Last time, I almost hit a journalist. Next time, I am going to ask for a week's practice in advance."

Shah Rukh Khan is very much banking on his next (Late) Yash Chopra's film 'Jab Tak Hain Jaan' which releases on November 13th.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Challa ki labda phire~SRK FC#80*UC*SigWinners pg76 (Page 12)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Karan Johar: There is only one Shah Rukh Khan

Together they have churned out loveable movies. But more than that, Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan are great buddies for life.

While its natural for the filmmaker to shower praises on the King Khan, his acclaims however seems to have been quite genuine when he was talking on a chat show on a radio station recently.

During the interview session, the topic revolved about Karan's recent release 'Student Of The Year', that launched three new, promising faces Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Ali Bhatt.

Referring to the newcomers, the KJo said that the youngsters dream of becoming Shah Rukh Khan, which according to the filmmaker should not be the case. Justifying his point, Johar stated,

"These kids want to be like Shah Rukh, I just told them the way SRK shoots, takes the light, does not fumble even once and controls the camera with his eyes... no one, I repeat no one, can ever do that! There is only one Shah Rukh Khan...

True, Indeed!

ana56

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Shahrukh Khan encourages Ajay Devgn!

It's not an unknown fact that there have been a lot of pressure on Ajay Devgn, since his movie Son Of Sardar will be releasing with Shahrukh Khan's Jab Tak Hai Jaan next month. But, now it looks like Devgn might have received some encouragement from Khan for a healthy competition this Diwali.

The rumours were rife that some of the biggies from the industry wanted Ajay to postpone the release ofSon Of Sardaar, since it will be clashing with SRK's big release JTHJ. But, Shahrukh Khan does not support this idea. When a leading daily asked SRK's view on this, the actor said that postponing a film for any reason is unfair.

Khan further said that even in the past, several films had released on the same date. Well, we wish to see a healthy competition between SRK and Ajay this Diwali. What you say guys?

ana56

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

What makes Anushka Sharma to die for Shahrukh Khan?

It wouldn't be a surprise to us if an actress reveals her fantasy for superstar Shahrukh Khan. And, why not? He's indeed the Baadshah of every woman's heart. The same is with actress Anushka Sharma, who'll be romancing SRK for the second time this Diwali.

It's indeed a luck for Anushka to make her debut with Shahrukh. The girl again received a golden opportunity to act with SRK in Yash Chopra's upcoming movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan. When a leading daily asked Miss Sharma as in what is that one quality she loves about Khan, the 24-year-old actress replied that it's all about SRK's good smell that makes her die for him.

Anushka had earlier acted with SRK in the film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Their upcoming film Jab Tak Hai Jaan, which will release this Diwali, will also be having Katrina Kaif in the leads.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GoldMist-ana56

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

This diwali who will  maa Laxmi favour

So we know that its festive season and all the big shots of Bollywood fights profusely for the release on auspicious occasion of Diwali and Eid. But "Itihaas Gawah hai" that whenever the biggies try to outshine each other in the course, audience gets confused and the movies fall down on its face.

The fight between Shahrukh Khan and Ajay Devgn is not confined now as everyone knows that each one of these wants their film to be released on Diwali. The Shah Rukh starrer "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" may stir up audience's emotions, being the last directorial venture of Yash Chopra. And "Son Of Sardar" is not less; its bringing hordes of stardom as Ajay, Sonakshi, Salman and Sanjay Dutt will be seen together in the movie.

Shahrukh favored by Diwali
So its a no mystery, no secret that Shahrukh has been favored by Goddess Lakshmi almost every time his film has released. Take the past record of 'Baazigar' (1993), 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (1995), 'Dil To Pagal Hai' (1997), 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' (1998), 'Veer-Zaara' (2004), 'Don: The Chase Begins Again' (2006) and 'Om Shanti Om' (2007).

Of course leaving a few exceptions behind like 'Mohabbatein' (2000) and mega-budget 'Ra.One' (2011). But the ratio of 10:2, the round is definitely in Shahrukh's favour.

Not everyone gets lucky around Diwali
But one's profit is others loss. And the loss is such heavy that it's not easy to overcome it. Lets take a look at the movies in past decade, where they burnt the hands of filmmakers instead of lighting their homes.

Year 2011 Last year Diwali releases were 'Ra.One', 'Tell Me O Kkhuda' and 'Damadamm!", and three of them were smoked at the box office. Where 'Ra.One' was a moderate success, the latter two failed to register their entry with audience. "Kaunsi Film thi yaar"??

Year 2010 So it was clash of titans... err.. clash of comedies in 2010. Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 3' and Akshay Kumar-Aishwarya Rai's 'Action Replayy'. 'Golmaal 3' was still able to tie the audience but the latter bbooom!!!!** bombed at box office. Badly! Sadly!

Year 2009 'All The Best', the big-budgeted Blue' (one with Kylie Minogue and Akshay) and Salman Khan-starrer 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna'. People still stepped out to watch 'All The Best', but 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna'?? Sorry don't know them much!

Year 2008 It was like parade of stars with 'Fashion', 'Golmaal Returns', 'Roadside Romeo' and 'Heroes'. The lion's share went to 'Fashion', 'Golmaal Returns' and latter two were dud!!

Year 2007 'Saawariya' and 'Om Shanti Om' by two huge filmmakers. Sanjay Bhansali's dream of a dream debut to Ranbir and Sonam fell on floor but Shahrukh, King of Bollywood shone with Farah's 'Om Shanti Om'.

So I won't go much back, I am sure you can grill the numbers yourself. But the fact is with one winner comes a loser and this time two strong headed are clashing against each other. So who's head will it be injured this time as its too early to speculate.

ana56

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Shahrukh Khan praises Anushka Sharma, neglects Katrina Kaif!

Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma recently attended a press conference to promote their film Jab Tak Hai Jaan. At the event, Sharukh was asked to tell some good qualities of both his heroines Katrina and Anushka. Shahrukh immediately started praising Anushka but he neglected Katrina and didn't say much about her, which means he likes Anushka Sharma more thanKatrina Kaif!

According to a website, Shahrukh Khan praisedAnushka Sharma and said, "She has the potential to see a given scene differently. She tries to bring her own charm in the scene. I like her eyes and her smile is beautiful. She keeps improvising her performance. Also, she is very happy and lively. Wherever she goes, she spreads cheer."

But when it came to praising Katrina, Shahrukh just said, "Katrina takes her lines very differently. I like her nose. Her hair is nice."

Hmm... it seems that Shahrukh Khan has no interest in praising arch rival Salman Khan's ex-girlfriend!

ana56

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

woww great work Vartikaa .. !! 
Congrats on 80th FC Smile
SRK ROCKS ..
LOL it's all your creationDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.