Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys

thanks  for all the sigys and avis
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

srk won't cum on igt tonite guys.he would cum nxt week.

kya?
srklicious thumbnail
wat srk in IGT awww i am missing soo many interviews and shows of the trio OMGGG now IGT aw i better find time to watch all
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
oh my goodness guys last night i saw Jab Tak Hai Jaan and what can i say i am at a loss of words am totally speechless just can't describe this beautiful, touching film. Shah Rukh was so amazing he is the King of Romance do i need to say more? the expressions he gave i could feel what he felt his acting caught you straight at the heart! Loved both his avatars as romantic hero and soldier ☺️. The romantic Samar reminded me so much of the cute, silly Raj from DDLJ. OMG my heart was beating so fast at his entry on the bike when he was saying the poem and on the Challa song.  The church scenes were so beautiful and so was the whole film. loved every bit of it this film is the film of the CENTURY! ❤️
srklicious thumbnail
timaa. glad u loved the movie and i know even i loved his entry in the bike he looked wayy to hot but i must say that i loved him in the army role more than the london wali samar
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
watched Jab tak hai jaan! LOVED IT! i read all the negative reviews but it was nothing as bad as they had described it.  I didn't think it dragged or anything and trust me I get bored of movies quite fast! 
Shah Rukh as always was amazing! He made me fall in love all over again! 
-Shah Rukh and Katrina's chemistry was amazing! I didn't expect them to look this good together but they seem perfect together! ☺️
-Anushka's character was hillarious! loved it! 🤣

it does seem silly that she left him for a prayer but like Katrina aka Meera says I prayed for your life and in return I gave u up because you were the most precious to me but as you watch the movie it makes you realize the power of LOVE...how in this time and day when no one has time for love, there is a couple who is madly, deeply in love! ❤️

LOVED IT!
Thank you Mr. Yash Chopra, this wouldn't have been possible without you.  👏

SRK rockkss...and so is JBTH...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shahrukh Khan's Jab Tak Hai Jaan crosses 100 crore in 5 days!

After Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger, Shahrukh Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer movie Jab Tak Hai Jaanwhich released on November 13, has done superb collections at the Box Office. As per the reports by Trade Analyst, Jab Tak Hai Jaan has crossed the 100 Cr mark worldwide at the Box Office in just 5 days.

The film is doing decent at the Indian Box Office, while is working superb at the overseas BO. "Those asking, yes, #JTHJ *India + Overseas biz* crossed Rs 100 cr mark on Saturday," Taran Adarsh wrote on Twitter. The late filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial venture has crossed Rs 75 crore mark at the collection centres across the country in five days. It has become the highest ever collection for any film released on Diwali.

However, Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger, the highest grosser of the year 2012, had collected Rs 103 crores nett at the desi Box Office in the five day extended weekend.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shahrukh Khan regrets not patching up with Bal Thackeray

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan may have had his differences with the deceased Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray, but the actor regrets not having gone and met the leader before his demise. 

Bal Thackeray passed away on Saturday after a rather prolonged battle with illness. And condoling his death is Shahrukh Khan who had a falling out with the Sena leader in the run-up to the release of his film My Name Is Khan in 2010. 

"We avoid building bridges out of personal issues & then it gets too late. I should have gone & met Bala Sahib. Will miss our chats R.I.P. sir..." Shahrukh tweeted after Thackeray's death. 
Thackeray had been ailing for weeks and Shahrukh had earlier wished him speedy recovery. 

"My prayers & wishes for Bala Sahib ji...may he recover soon & healthy from this battle," SRK had written. 

Shahrukh Khan had a very public falling out with Bal Thackeray at the start of the year 2010 when he supported the inclusion of Pakistani cricketers in Indian Premier League T20 despite the 26/11 Mumbai attacks of 2008. The Shiv Sena had taken a strong exception to Shahrukh's statement and called on the public to boycott the actor's film My Name Is Khan which released in Feb 2010. 

Though the film did release and ran in theatres amid tight security, Shahrukh and Thackeray were never on talking terms again.