Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Patch up with Salman not any time soon: Shah Rukh

Shah Rukh Khan may have tweeted about dancing with fellow Bollywood star Salman Khan at the premiere of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" but he does not believe they will reconcile anytime soon. 

The two actors, who have remained on unfriendly terms since their spat at Katrina Kaif's birthday party in 2008, crossed paths at the premiere of Yash Chopra's last film and were said to be cordial but Shah Rukh today said their patch up, if it happens, won't be public. 

"We have had a little bit of personal issue. This is not the first time, it is about four years ago. We were very close for 20 years... We have certain things that are similar and there are certain things which we disagree on. So at this point of time we are on that plane of disagreement," Shah Rukh said at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2012. 

SRK's co-star Katrina Kaif deftly avoided a comparison between the two stars by saying that she would love to see them in a film together, probably produced by her. 

Shah Rukh, initially, joked that he would do the film for Katrina's sake but when the question was put directly to him, the actor said he did not see the issue getting resolved over a film. 

"There may come a time when these things get resolved but it will never be on a public platform. It will be a personal thing. It is a serious matter and it cannot be resolved by working in a film together or if someone asks us to try and resolve the matter. None else can resolve it for us, only we can do it..It will take time. It may happen someday." 

Post the premiere of 'JTHJ', SRK had tweeted, "...Had a lovely time dancing partying with all...Amit uncle, Salman, Aamir (sic)." 

Shah Rukh, who had a fallout with Bal Thackeray after his party attacked King Khan's film 'My Name Is Khan', also spoke about his personal relationship with the Shiv Sena supremo. He was one of the many celebrities who visited Thackeray's residence 'Matoshree' in Mumbai yesterday to inquire about the ailing leader's health condition. 

"I have personal relationship with Bala saheb, Uddhav and Raj. This kind of issue was suddenly brought up... I do understand the politics or the misunderstanding of it. I don't know how it went beyond that 

Shah Rukh said he spent more than an hour with the family praying for Thackeray's recovery. 

"My mother always said that you fight with people when you are in good health but in bad health you should always stand by their side. It is something that is ingrained in me. He is extremely unwell. I needed to be there. I visited him and his family. I was there for one and half hours and I wish that he is healthy again. We can fight about some issue later," he said. 

The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' has been doing well at the box office since its release on Diwali. SRK is seen romancing Katrina and Anushka Sharma in the film. 

Despite romantic hero image, SRK had vowed never to kiss on-screen, a rule that he has broken in his latest release. 

When asked about it, he said, "I have never kissed on-screen because I was very awkward about it. I always had two reservations, kissing and the other horse riding. I did the kissing sequence in the film because I was told by Adi (Aditya Chopra) and Yash ji that it was required in the film. They knew I was not comfortable so they forced me to do it and in the end I had to give in." 

After spending 22-years in the film industry and having acted in over 75 films, the actor said he is in a very happy phase in life. 

"I am in a very happy and satisfied phase right now, be it professionally or personally. I am not scared at all. I have got all that I want in life -- a big house, fame, career, family. I have been given a lot," Shah Rukh said. 

"I don't think I am talented at all. There was a time when I was young and I used to think that I was very talented, a great actor but not anymore. I am very humbled for what I have and even if all the fame, the money is taken away from me, I will still have more than what I had when I cam to Mumbai in 1990," he said.
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKTima

ana - glad you loved it so much uff yaar your making me even more excited

yup dear i loved it and m sure u will also go crazy like me lolz after watching the movie

@marian
yup he knows well that we r crazy for hims but still he makes such films which may results in us fans ended up in some assylum lolz
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Known as the King of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan is the same age as his contemporary and frenemy, Salman Khan. Though he began his acting career two decades ago, it has shown no signs of slowing down. SRK, as he is fondly called, is ruling the roost in Bollywood and can boast of working with the best banners throughout his career. He also has a fanatical fan following, not just in India but throughout the world. He is only becoming bigger and better with age.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

The two big budget movies released this Tuesday on Diwali eve making good business at box office and giving strong competition to each other. In some parts of the country where Jab Tak Hai Jaan making outstanding business, Son of Sardar is also gathering more or less same collection.

JTHJ released on 2500 screens whereas SOS released on 2000 screens which is not a major difference. So far bothe the movies has managed to maintained decent numbers in domestic business. Though Jab Tak Hai Jaan getting tough competition from Son of Sardar at Indian box office, the film has completely demolished SOS at overseas Box office.

With better collection on opening Film did well on opening. Jab Tak Hai Jaan was Rs. 5 crore approx ahead from Son of Sardar on Tuesday while the following days till Thursday seen the difference of 3 to 4 crore.

Jab Tak HAi Jaan managed good numbers mainely because of untouched territory of overseas for Shah Rukh's Films. JTHJ made good business mainly at Mumbai, West Bengal, Nizam and Mysore. It took record breaking opening in New zealand beating even Hollywood releases.

Check out the collection of both the films till Thursday.

Domestic Collections at Box office of Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Tuesday – Rs. 15.00 Crore nett.

Wednesday- Rs. 19.50 Crore nett.

Thursday - Rs. 15.50 Crore nett.

Total Domestic Collections- Rs. 50.00 Crore nett.

Total Overseas Collections - Rs. 15.25 Crore nett.

Total Worldwide Collections - Rs. 65.25 Crore nett.    

Domestic Collections at Box office of Son of Sardar

Tuesday - Rs. 10.50 Crore nett.

Wednesday- Rs. 16.00 Crore nett.

Thursday - Rs. 12.00 Crore nett.

Total Domestic Collections - Rs. 38.50 Crore nett.

Total Overseas Collections - Rs. 01.90 Crore nett.

Total Worldwide Collections - Rs. 40.40 Crore nett.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Jab Tak Hai Jaan: Is Katrina Kaif the weakest link of the film?

Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' is doing good business. As per trade analyst Taran Adarsh, 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' has earned Rs 49.22 crore in its first three days. He tweets, "JTHJ [India] Thu 14.45 cr. Total: 49.22 cr nett. Excellent." However, this doesn't make film devoid of flaws. There are shortcomings in the film, in absence of which, the film could have been a better presentation.

The first and foremost problem with the film is Katrina Kaif's acting; she has still not adjusted to the conditions and expectations of Bollywood.

Bollywood has still not come out of its traditional mindset that compels it to portray the heroines in a particular way. The same act of Katrina Kaif could have been accepted in some other film industry but here she needs to fulfil all the established criteria.

Yash Chopra's films have given a new dimension to the feminism of the Hindi film heroines, so the spectators were expecting Katrina Kaif to play a certain type of role, and they got disappointed when she brought her own interpretations of a London girl into her character.

It seems Katrina still doesn't feel very easy in front of the camera, her blank face doesn't convey many expressions. She has definitely emerged as a good dancer but only dancing is not going to help her much in Bollywood where loud expressions are considered better.

Though Katrina has worked with megastars in the past but this was the first time she was working with Shah Rukh Khan. SRK is one of the finest romantic heroes Bollywood has, and his experience with the viewers and different directors forces him to overpower the heroines in romantic scenes. Such situation becomes difficult for the heroine who needs to show her acting talent without downsizing the superstar opposite her.

Anushka Sharma excels to some extent in the film because her role was loud and gave her the freedom to go over the top, but Katrina didn't have such freedom. She wasn't playing the typical chiffon clad damsel who could dance in the snow clad Kashmir or Switzerland, and this enhanced her problems, because now the exotic locales were not at her assistance and most of the things depended on her acting.

She is a veteran by now but she hasn't done many films that were centred on her only, thus she feels difficulty in grabbing the complete attention in any scene. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' reflected all these problems and it appears Katrina Kaif will have to wait for some more time to be accepted as a good acting prospect.

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys see this
credit goes to fb page
iske aane se sab b'wood star gaye hain"DARR''

Koi or nahi wo hai apna "BAAZIGAR''

Karne aaya hai wo phir se "CHAMATKAR"

Jisne kar dia hai sabko "DEEWANA"

Jo hamesha fans se kahe "MAIN HOON NA"

Jiske fans "SWADES" main hi nahi

Balki "PARDES" main bhi hain

Wo he Bollywd ka "BAADSHAH"

>> Shah Rukh Khan

Tu pore "DIL SE" kaho

Ham sath dhenge King Khan
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Rocks Pakistan Box Office; Total Collection At ?60 Crore

Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" is not only doing great at Indian box office but also has rocked neighbouring country Pakistan, collecting PKR 93 lakh which is highest opening ever in the country.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" featuring Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films was released in about 2,500 screens worldwide on Tuesday, on the occasion of Diwali festival and has been receiving good response from the audience around the globe.

Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted on Saturday that "JTHJ" collected PKR 93 lakhs from Thursday's preview and Friday release, taking the overseas collection at approximately ?26 crores ($ 4.7 million).

"#JTHJ takes a Hurricane-like start in Pakistan. Collects PKR 93 lakhs from Thu previews + Fri release. Highest opening ever in Pakistan," tweeted Taran, adding, "#JTHJ *Pakistan* Thu previews + Fri: PKR 93 lakhs [$ 96,976]. HISTORIC."

He added that "JTHJ" earned ?11.17 crore on Friday, taking the total collections of four days to ?60.39 crore.

"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" is Katrina's first film with King Khan since she entered Bollywood in 2003 with "Boom."

Produced by Aditya Chopra under the Yash Raj Films banner, this romantic film marked the return of Yash Chopra as a director after a gap of eight years. The director passed away last month, just a few weeks before the release of the film.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Jab Tak Hai Jaan 4 day Overseas Collections

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Has been superb in the overseas markets. The film is doing really well and setting new records everywhere.

The Collections of the film over the first 4 Days are as below:

Tuesday – $1.3 Million
Wednesday – $1.2 Million
Thursday – $1.0 Million
Friday – $0.85 Million

Total – $4.35 Million

This is a Fantastic total. The amount converts to over 23 crore Rupees.

JTHJ Released in Pakistan on Thursday on Paid Previews and everywhere on Friday. The Film Grossed a very healthy total of $97,000 at the opening.

Just 2 Days ago, SOS set a new record with $42,000 which was a historic opening. JTHJ broke that record by collecting twice as that. There are no words to describe this kind of opening.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs. 81.25 Crs at worldwide Box office in 4 Days

Jab Tak Hai Jaan maintained to keep its nose ahead of tough challenger Son Of Sardaar on the fourth day but it has become a narrow one. The movie is still performing nicely in high end centers and thats helping movie in big way. The movie is heading for good weekend figures despite Son Of Sardaar and different reaction in a few centers.

The movie received 10 crs nett on fourth day according to early reports and movie has gained 59 crs nett in 4 days. Movie should've a good leap on Saturday and Sunday should be the massive one. At least 28-30 crs nett in next 2 days will take movie near to 90 crs nett.The movie is anyway benefited by massive statistics in abroad which will make movie easily profitable.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan has smashed Ek Tha Tiger's Britain Box Office record of Day 1. While ETT had received an amount of Rs 84.75 lakhs (96,663) in Britain (Day 1), JTHJ has fetched 1,58,342 in 1st day. ETT fetched Rs 42.56 lakhs (A$72,617) at the Australia Box Office, while JTHJ scored A$ 77,334 on the same day. Movie has received 22 crs plus (7.1, 8.1 and 8.1) in Three days according to early reports and weekend will set to cross 45-50 crs and that will take movie to 125 crs nett worldwide.

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ana56

guys see this

credit goes to fb page
iske aane se sab b'wood star gaye hain"DARR''

Koi or nahi wo hai apna "BAAZIGAR''

Karne aaya hai wo phir se "CHAMATKAR"

Jisne kar dia hai sabko "DEEWANA"

Jo hamesha fans se kahe "MAIN HOON NA"

Jiske fans "SWADES" main hi nahi

Balki "PARDES" main bhi hain

Wo he Bollywd ka "BAADSHAH"

>> Shah Rukh Khan

Tu pore "DIL SE" kaho

Ham sath dhenge King Khan
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"
"JAB TAKHAI JAAN"

awww amazing hats of to the person who wrote it Omggg loved it OMGGG thanks for sharing it