lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
our honest  judge asha will try her best in upcoming episode to give all pakistani contestant a big so pakistan jst wait and watch...

u Indians right cuz asha is very honest with india she will nt let pak to win...

What u guys think ?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lkymeme

our honest  judge asha will try her best in upcoming episode to give all pakistani contestant a big so pakistan jst wait and watch...

u Indians right cuz asha is very honest with india she will nt let pak to win...

What u guys think ?????

I think you are nuts and full of hate..you all will commit har-kiri if India wins.

lkymeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

I think you are nuts and full of hate..you all will commit har-kiri if India wins.

same like u
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a constructive topic!😵

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
anyways I absolutely hate the marking system of either 10 or 0. No matter if a particular singer could not sing totally up to the mark. None of the contestants are bad or totally besura. So why give them a big fat zero? Its very hurtful even to watch than imagine how the poor contestants might feel?
And I am sure this marking system is also a reason why so much discord and frustration is coming out of this show. No team would like to take 'zero' as marks very coolly.
After all they are only human beings.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The marking system sucks as do Asha.I've started hating her after her brute behaviour.She should have been like Abida and Runa.
lkymeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

anyways I absolutely hate the marking system of either 10 or 0. No matter if a particular singer could not sing totally up to the mark. None of the contestants are bad or totally besura. So why give them a big fat zero? Its very hurtful even to watch than imagine how the poor contestants might feel?

And I am sure this marking system is also a reason why so much discord and frustration is coming out of this show. No team would like to take 'zero' as marks very coolly.
After all they are only human beings.

i agree with u
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This 10 and 0 system seriously sucks!!!!
My friend, you soo much of hate Asha Jee that you can just see her 0 to pakistani contestant, not an Indian one😆 & of course you can't see how Atif praises pakistaani contestants all the time even if they sing crap😕

lkymeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

This 10 and 0 system seriously sucks!!!!
My friend, you soo much of hate Asha Jee that you can just see her 0 to pakistani contestant, not an Indian one😆 & of course you can't see how Atif praises pakistaani contestants all the time even if they sing crap😕

Dear Indians getting zero and good mark to im nt saying that they r nt getting zero... im jst saying asha  giving Pakistani contestants zero when they deserve perfect 10... and i think none of them deserve 0...   atif is not the judge and his job is praising his contestant and team same wt himesh doing... bt asha she should nt praises Indian contestants bcoz she is judging the show..Edited by lkymeme - 11 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lkymeme

Dear Indians getting zero and good mark to im nt saying that they r nt getting zero... im jst saying asha  giving Pakistani contestants zero when they deserve perfect 10... and i think none of them deserve 0...   atif is not the judge and his job is praising his contestant and team same wt himesh doing... bt asha she should nt praises Indian contestants bcoz she is judging the show..

Okay thats ur viewpoint perhaps mine differs 🤔 I think Asha Jee in the last 2 episodes at least, i had no problem with her marking system..:)
okay so u saying HE'S NOT THE JUDGE...and his work only to praise his contestants na?? so let him do that na, and not interfere in how the jury gives marks, like he said asha jee ko 10 nahi dene chahiye?🤢 when abida jee was giving everybody 10 unecessarily why didn't he say same thing to him tell me..🤔

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago