Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
our honest  judge asha will try her best in upcoming episode to give all pakistani contestant a big so pakistan jst wait and watch...

u Indians right cuz asha is very honest with india she will nt let pak to win...

What u guys think ?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CmPunk123-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 or 0" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lkymeme

our honest  judge asha will try her best in upcoming episode to give all pakistani contestant a big so pakistan jst wait and watch...

u Indians right cuz asha is very honest with india she will nt let pak to win...

What u guys think ?????

I think you are nuts and full of hate..you all will commit har-kiri if India wins.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiemiggiePriya_990larki_punjabanShivuNozziedesicrowd

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by lkymeme

What u guys think ?????

I think you are nuts and full of hate..you all will commit har-kiri if India wins.

same like u

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
What a constructive topic!Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzieNishita123

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
anyways I absolutely hate the marking system of either 10 or 0. No matter if a particular singer could not sing totally up to the mark. None of the contestants are bad or totally besura. So why give them a big fat zero? Its very hurtful even to watch than imagine how the poor contestants might feel?
And I am sure this marking system is also a reason why so much discord and frustration is coming out of this show. No team would like to take 'zero' as marks very coolly.
After all they are only human beings.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiecocojatti92Priya_990sarah75Niki_coolShivuNozzieNishita123

-CmPunk123-

IF-Rockerz

-CmPunk123-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
The marking system sucks as do Asha.I've started hating her after her brute behaviour.She should have been like Abida and Runa.

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

anyways I absolutely hate the marking system of either 10 or 0. No matter if a particular singer could not sing totally up to the mark. None of the contestants are bad or totally besura. So why give them a big fat zero? Its very hurtful even to watch than imagine how the poor contestants might feel?
And I am sure this marking system is also a reason why so much discord and frustration is coming out of this show. No team would like to take 'zero' as marks very coolly.
After all they are only human beings.
i agree with u

Niki_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Niki_cool

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
This 10 and 0 system seriously sucks!!!!Ouch
My friend, you soo much of hate Asha Jee that you can just see her 0 to pakistani contestant, not an Indian oneLOL & of course you can't see how Atif praises pakistaani contestants all the time even if they sing crapConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiemiggiecocojatti92Priya_990sarah75ShivuNozzie-Shruti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.