Challa - Song - Jab Tak Hai Jaan( p.17 full song) - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago

Shahrukh's 'Challa' from 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' goes viral, fans react on Twitter

Whatever King Khan does, makes headlines. It doesn't come as a surprise that the first soundtrack "Challa" from his much-anticipated movie "Jab Tak Hai Jaan," which was released on October 1, has been such a hit with the masses. The song continuously trended on Twitter and YouTube worldwide and garnered close to a million views in a day.

Confirming the hits, Shah Rukh's film production company, Red Chillies Entertainment tweeted on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 that "Challa" is among the top five videos that went viral across the world.

View slideshow: Shahrukh Khan in Challa

Fans have reacted to the song and openly voiced their opinion on Twitter.

@Jaqsparow: Great fusion of Sufi and Rock.. Magic touch of Rahman ... great lyrics of Gulzar.. priceless smile of #SRK Waiting for this #Challa

@abhinav10001: Seen CHALLA more than 100 tyms..proud to be SRK'ian! He is the face of bollywood! Wat a style he has..whole world bows at him

@jasskaurX: I'm so in love with challa #JTHJ!

@avanisanghvi25: The lyrics of Challa once again establish the genius that is Gulzar.

@fattyxx: Challa song has sank in2 my bones like the titanic ship

@HindLoveSRK: No One Can Do What @iamsrk Did In Challa Song He's Brilliant Actor Everything Just Perfecto His Smile His Moves & The Way He Hold The Guitar

@HarshdeepKaur: Challa song from @JTHJTheFilm is now growing on me! Beautiful lyrics and composition. Love the sound of the Guitar!!

@iamark13: Its time to refreshing my mood by listening Challa repeatedly...!

@Srk_Himesh_fan: @iamsrk YOU look so happy go lucky in #Challa ...wish we could all be like that...Child like innocence and smile...

@a_kasif: #challa a slow poison!

?@aimlessaims: @blithe_psyche Heard full challa song? its brilliant. I am tripping on that from last night :)

I like the song, I think it's really contemporary and urban but in a very Indian way. Love the vocals and the music aswell. ARR + Gulzar have been a deadly combo from the beginning 

I have an observation though, why does some part of this song (Challa hasda phire, Challa ronda phire) sound a tad bit similar to a song called Explode by Nelly Furtado? Only the initial 2 or 3 lines. Or maybe I'm just nikaloing baal ki khaal here ðŸ¤”

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHDTOUhmxQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by U-No-Poo - 11 years ago
I love the guitar in the beginning. This was the same tune played when the teaser released. Anyone know where I can find an extended version of it? ðŸ˜†
I just like this song's music... nothing else!
Tune is good and the voice.
I love Challa the song song is great didnt like the picturisation too much
I liked the song but Rabbi's voice doesn't suit Shahrukh!!! And he was shown lip syncing.. the whole thing sounds off to me. If it was used as a bg the whole time..it would've made more sense to me.