Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Heard the full song of Challa...FAB!! 👏👏👏
pakeezah thumbnail

likedsrk with his check shirt and guitar but the voice is different

to what i am used to hearing srk sing his songs to.

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome song...loved it!!! i can listen to it the whole day... only thing the voice does not suit srk..so it looks a bit odd in the picturization.. 

they should have used it in the background if they are using rabbi shergill's voice, srk singing it just does not match
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After hearing the song again, it doesn't sound as bad as last time. I like the guitar parts and the singer (what's his name again?) suits this song but NOT SRK's voice.

The only things that look weird to me now is SRK prancing around with a guitar in his hands, the lip syncing and just the picturization in general. 
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

After hearing the song again, it doesn't sound as bad as last time. I like the guitar parts and the singer (what's his name again?) suits this song but NOT SRK's voice.

The only things that look weird to me now is SRK prancing around with a guitar in his hands, the lip syncing and just the picturization in general. 

Rabbi. A few times looking at the video and lip-syncing doesn't look bad either.😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
After watching the video so many times it doesnt look bad
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I gotta be honest, I kinda hated this song the first time I heard it

but like 2 hearings later... I LOVE THIS.

It's got such a Carlos Santana feel to it, its such a feel-good song
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HotMess

I ABSOLUTELY love the song! I liked it right from the first time I heard it, but as I listened to it more and more, I fell in love. It's such a beautiful song. Love the beat, the melody, and of course Rabbi's voice. So soothing and so soulful! 

Don't understand the lyrics, but don't need to.. I feel the same way about other songs, like Pani Da Rang. The song overall just sounds beautiful :)

I agree, the voice doesn't suit SRK much, but it's not too bad. Listening to just the audio, I don't think I could imagine SRK's "regular" playback singers like Sonu sings this. Rabbi's voice is just perfect!

ahhh I completely, COMPLETELY agree with this!

No offence or anything, I dont' mean it in a bad way, but these days, I feel pretty immune and impersonal about Punjabi lyrics.. like I just don't understand the words, period. So ergo I don't feel anything about the lyrics

I think i've replayed this song 7 times right now 😆
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
After I heard this song.. Now I cant wait for the full album. Edited by Mr.Afg - 11 years ago
Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I hate when people said we want something better...

COME ON GUYS THIS IS ORIGINAL AND MORE AMAZING THAN OTHER RAHMAN SONGS...