Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
HOSPITAL-KISHA OS

This os does not have more KISHA dialogues but it's more about KD and his feelings for his chicklet. How he realizes his love for her over time.

It's been 5 years since I saw her. She's a star now. How can I meet her after that incident? It was my mistake, I never trusted her. I broke her heart and she went away. Away…..  from me, our school, her friends, everyone. I'm responsible for this but also happy she's achieved it. She listened to her heart and not her mom and stood for herself. She's a dancer, a celebrity dancer.

I was walking towards the beach where we both used to spend time when we felt lonely.

Today is a big day. She's gonna come to Mumbai. I know I can't meet her. But again a thought came in my mind why can't I meet her. As I was thinking Panchi came from nowhere and interrupted my thoughts.

Panchi: you know what? I saw her. As she was about to complete her sentence I interrupted saying " I know she's here."

"But how do you know?",she continued . " I know it, Ranveer informed me", I answered.

Ranveer was very close to Kiya. She treated him as her brother  and he was the only one Kiya was close to, with whom she shared everything. And he never let her know I and Ranveer were friends. Pachi said" Acha hua nanu ne sab bata diya. Otherwise main tumhe nahi bata pati." I was shocked at the same time worried as to what she was trying to say and to clear my doubts I asked her what had happened.

At first she did not say anything but I kept on insisting her to speak up. Panchi was almost in tears when she told," Kiya ka accident ho gaya hai. She is severely injured.Someone called  nonu as he was the last person Kiya had called before her accident"

I was shocked to hear about kiya and lost my balance just to fall on my knees. Panchi said consoling me,"KD sambhalo aapne aap ko. Nonu ne mujhe bataya and I came to tell you. Nonu is on his way and now we also should be leaving for hospital."

We wasted no time and grabbed a taxi. All the way I was thinking about Kiya and my moments together. (Kiya's car met with an accident when she was trying to cope with a bike coming her way from a wrong direction.)

We reached hospital. I went to the reception and asked"Where is Miss Kiya Gujral admitted?"
"She's  in room no.341", the receptionist replied.

We went there and saw Ranveer waiting outside her room. I asked him"How is she now?"
"I don't know. The doctors are still examining her ",he replied. A doctor came out of the room , I went towards her and inquired about Kiya.

The doctor said," Abhi wo thik hai par bohot blood loss hone ke wajah se hume use 48 hours ke liye under observation rakhna hoga. Saare tests ki reports aane ke baad hi hum kuch keh sakte hai."

" Par wo thik toh ho jayegi na?" ,I still inquired just for my satisfaction.

"Let the reports come", she said and went to her cabin.

Just the thought of losing my chicklet was making me worried. I had already spent 5 years without her and could no longer live without her. I wanted her so badly. After several hours the doctor informed me " the patient is fine now. All reports are normal and she need not be kept under observation anymore. She has responded to the treatment and will be fine soon so don't worry." She could read the tension running on my face so she made me relax a bit. I was so eager to meet her and I would stop worrying about her only till i assured it myself. So I asked the doctor," can I meet her?" "yes you can" , she answered.

Ranveer to Panchi," Thank God, Kiya is fine now. Moti ab hume chalna chahiye. Hum office me saara kaam aise hi chod aaye hai. KD hai na Kiya ka dhyan rakhne ke liye. Hum raatko wapas aate hai." And they left.

I entered the room and saw her still unconscious. I could not see her like this. I cannot digest her silence. I sat beside her and held her hand and started talking to her as if she is listening " I never wanted to see you like this. I know maine tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai, tumhara trust toda hai. Meri vajah se tumhe Mumbai chodkar jana pada. Meri galati ki vajah se tumhe tumhari mom ki insult sahni padi. I can't see you like this. I want to tell that I ……. "as I was about to complete my sentence she slowly opened her eyes and continued it for me in a low voice," and what do you want to tell me?"  I was so pleased to hear her words that a tear rolled down my eyes with happiness. She wiped my tear and said, " you are still to complete your sentence. I ……" I smiled a little and said," I'm sorry."

" This is all you want to say or is there something else in your mind", she questioned. I knew what she expected me to say but would not say it so soon and just changed the topic. As I was trying to say something, she question me again, " Muje yaha kaun lekar aya? Who saved me? Was it you?"

" no", I replied, "it was someone else. He called Ranveer and Ranveer later informed me. I'm glad you are fine now."

" Oh!", she sighed, " and you are still left to complete your sentence."

"Which sentence?"

"I know you won't tell so main hi bol deti hoon ,  I love you"

Listening those three magical words I hugged her tightly and said, "I love you too aur tum mujhe phir kabhi aise chod ke mat jana. I will die without you." ( I said kissing her forehead.)

"Main tumhe chod ke nahi gayi thi tumne mujhe jane par majbur kiya tha", she said becoming sad.

"I know maine tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai", I said feeling guilty.

" you promise me ki tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahi karoge"

"I promise you that", I said and we again hugged each other.

-THE END-

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. WAS IT VERY BAD, AVERAGE, GOOD, AWESOME. PLZ COMMENT AND HIT THE LIKE BOTTON. SUGGESTIONS AND CRITICISMS ALWAYS WELCOMED. 
THANK YOU FOR READING IT. HAVE A NICE DAY.WinkSmile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Shykritika_arviTBPfanforeveramu2luvkdshraddhaskzzinia2411Anikz003Ashley007taniya_dostiirocksravya11-Nia-ashred12-bornalee--Alia-sree_swaronShrutikaSwaRonSahasYuvreenianCrazy4AshVikFieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-....Amina..snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOSPITAL-KISHA OS" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amu2luvkd

Groupbie

amu2luvkd

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Very Nice...Smile

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Very sweet and nice!! I liked it a lot! Smile

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
awww such a sweet OS
loved it :)

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
res

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Nice OS :) :)

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
very nyc dear...keep writing Smile

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amu2luvkd

Very Nice...Smile

thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.