Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Arhaan replied me againShockedDay DreamingPartyNow i m sure it's real Arhaan as he shared one off-screen picEmbarrassed In that pic PG and He's playing antakshariLOLDay Dreaming

He replied-Hey khanam chill dear.It's real Arhaan..LK told me about you. I don't need any link of india forums.I know this site very well&My answer  is-I m a reserved person.Be happy.take care dear :)

P.S:Actually LK is a one girl from PHTongueSorry can't reveal her nameEmbarrassedI do chats with her.She's my good friendTongueme requested her many times to give me Arja's cell noLOLso she suggest me to mail AB and she promised that she'll req him to reply my mail thats why he replied meLOLDay DreamingDancingAB shared one off-screen pic.it was a damn cute pic i swear.Day DreamingAs i m through mob now so can't post the pic  nowOuchwill post it asap when I will get my pc backSmile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawa-Deepali-sanitha7ashGC_arja-BugsBunny-idreeskhan123aka.aiersimmi.friends03ArjaforeverteenssHamiSkySexiestReDDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyasuk4---Yemi---ArjaAddictAnondo.RrekrndhakarnCaptain_Philipspiyarapiyari-Sheena-DeathstrokeUma-Arhaanfan....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan replied.OMG it's real AB :-D :-P" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
lucky gal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
omg snigdhuu...u just cant fdo this :( post da puic asap snigdhu...plsss...plsss post the pic asap pls i beg u ;) and my didi...congratzzz...u are one of the luckiest girl :* god bless u n our roxstarrr...post d pic asap...i'm waitinggg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaArjaforeverSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Congos Sweets Hug U lucky girl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Arhaan replied me againShockedDay DreamingPartyNow i m sure it's real Arhaan as he shared one off-screen picEmbarrassed In that pic PG and He's playing antakshariLOLDay Dreaming

He replied-Hey khanam chill dear.It's real Arhaan..LK told me about you. I don't need any link of india forums.I know this site very well&My answer  is-I m a reserved person.Be happy.take care dear :)

P.S:Actually LK is a one girl from PHTongueSorry can't reveal her nameEmbarrassedI do chats with her.She's my good friendTongueme requested her many times to give me Arja's cell noLOLso she suggest me to mail AB and she promised that she'll req him to reply my mail thats why he replied meLOLDay DreamingDancingAB shared one off-screen pic.it was a damn cute pic i swear.Day DreamingAs i m through mob now so can't post the pic  nowOuchwill post it asap when I will get my pc backSmile

Answer is "Reserve person" ? What was your question? Confused Anyways. Congrats. Post the picture Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaaka.aierashGC_arjababithajCaptain_PhilipspiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
u must be very lucky since he hardly talks to any1 LOL  waiting for the pic Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Nechu-thankoo dearBig smileMe too wanna post the pic but don't have my PCUnhappyWill try to post the pic asapTongue
@bro-I wrote a long mailLOL.asked  why he doesn't attend any award show etc etc.maybe thats why he replied he's a reserved personStern SmileVirus attacked on my pc Unhappyso have to repair it at first then i can post picOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverAnondo.Rrekrn

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

@Nechu-thankoo dearBig smileMe too wanna post the pic but don't have my PCUnhappyWill try to post the pic asapTongue
@bro-I wrote a long mailLOL.asked  why he doesn't attend any award show etc etc.maybe thats why he replied he's a reserved personStern SmileVirus attacked on my pc Unhappyso have to repair it at first then i can post picOuch

Goodness LOL LOL LOL sorry couldn't resist !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top