Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The lioness dances ss part 4 updated pg 7

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Dance of his lioness was full of  passion,  grace , sensual and most of all beauty,   she had it all.

R.K was mesmerized watching through the one way mirrors, he watched as his biwi performed, not one wrong move unlike his new lead dips  he had been practicing with her all day all she did was irritate him he did not want to touch her,  now this film has come up and she was his lead.

Madhu had not dance like this in a long while, she had flashbacks of her and her sister dancing she smiles,    RK opens the door and admires his biwi dancing, just as Madhu turns round she looks n sees RK standing there she stops.    She breathes hard looking at him trying to control herself ,  "biwi why have you stop?' RK asks. Madhu just stares at him,  he comes into the room, puts his towel on the chair n puts the music on Thoda Sa Pyar Hua Hai

He holds her from behind in one passionate move they are swaying to the music, Madhu closes her eyes as he holds on to her waist , he turns her around n she opens her eyes  their breathing gets  heavy,   their energy is intense, their eyes  meet n the more intense they dance  the more  sensual  the dance gets,  as the song comes to a end, Rk looks  madhu then stops and walks out leaves her just as the words come thoda hai baqki,  a tear falls on madhus face leaving her bewilded,  she takes a deep breathe,  she did not know when her feelings started to change for RK,  the barriers he had built around his heart were coming down piece by piece  slowly,  but there was still the villain RK  who made sure that madhu knew he was still there, but that did not stop her,   she was determined that  RK  would become Rishab again  the heera son that his mother wanted back.  Madhu  heart was heavy but her head was practical she was only with RK until  her or her father paid back the money.

Rk did not wait for Madhu at the studio instead he went to the local bar to drink,  it was his way of forgetting,  for 8 months now since madhu had thrown all his drinks out n was sleeping with him  he was at ease she was his comfort,  most nights he would sleep with his hand on madhus waist n she got use to it.  He drank but the vision was more vivid  in his mind,  his biwi his madhu  she will leave him  it will be a matter of weeks,  her father was working hard to pay back the money,  he had already given him 20 lak  10 more lak and madhu was gone from his life contract would be over,  she is only with him because of the contract.   

Madhu at home worried about him,  she calls Bittu who informs her he is at the bar, Madhu decides to go there,  she sees RK drunk  he looks at her Biwi,  then tells the bar man  this is my biwi, "Rk lets go home"  madhu says   "Biwi you will be going home soon,  your father will take you away from me, you will leave me like my dad and mom", Madhu  looks at him speechless.

Part two   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66377784

part three https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66451841

Edited by suk19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

nice...r u continuing ?

yes this coming week n thanks
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous 👏
I'm glad you continuing ❤️
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing dear

waiting for next part
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please pm me when you update. Astounding storyline so far.
Lanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really well written i adored it.. cant wait for the update
ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
please continue
seems interesting
please add me
k
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail