Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

OS anuj se roothi ambi.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

The day imarti IM  brought Suman home she told ambi and anuj that since it was their plan to pretend that anuj is sumans husband they will have to live in separate rooms in order to not make it too difficult for Suman and Suman has accepted ambi as the other woman in her husbands life.  
IM likes it that Suman is even more submissive than kusum and she feels that if anuj AN leaves ambi and marries Suman then she will always control her sons and daughter in laws like puppets.  
So One morning IM tells Suman to wake anuj in his room and after few minutes tells Ambi to do the same.  Suman who believes that anuj is her abhay has been distressed at how anuj although concerned for her health has been very aloof.   Suman has observed AN stealing glances at Ambi and had almost walked into him embracing ambi in the store room.  Suman wants to talk to anuj and remind him of their love, so she excitedly walks towards anujs room.  Anuj is in deep sleep dreaming about ambi.  Suman shakes him and anuj grabs her and pulls her on top of him and opens eyes to look at hs ambi.  He is shocked to see Suman and before he can react he hears a gasp and looks up to see ambi standing white as a ghost.  AN hurriedly pushes Suman away and runs after ambi.  But is stopped by IM who wants him to check her business accounts.  Anuj Is not able to talk to ambi  before he leaves for work.  On other hand Suman can see that Anuj is very distressed and desperately wants to talk to ambi but IM wont let it happen. 

All three DIL are in kitchen cooking dinner and ambis cell phone keeps ringing and Sajni snatches it from her before ambi can cut the call.  Sajni upon realizing that it is AN says AN Bahiya why you are calling every ten minutes, you should realize that Ambi does not want to talk to you.  I think you have done something bad and that he needs to get some gift shift to patao his wife.  

Anuj comes home from work and is now more irritated than ever because he feels that ambi should have given him a chance to explain instead of getting angry at him.  After all it was her idea and he had not wanted to pretend to be sumans husband.  He was finding it hard to avoid Suman as his mother was constantly asking him to do things for Suman like take her to the doctor.  Even though he is  mad at ambi he is still looking around to see ambi but all he sees is Suman rushing towards him with a tea cup in hand.

Finally at dinner he sees ambi serving dinner to everyone and he can read the stress on ambis face.  He feels sad and wants to desperately talk to her and embrace her.  Ambi has cooled down by now and realizes that she trusts Anuj too much to let this morning come between them but she does not know how to end this.  IM is watching gleefully at the strained expression of ambuj.  After dinner AN is pacing in his room and then he text ambi.  Ambi I am sorry but please let me explain and let me in.  Ambi sees the text and rushes to open the guest room door to see Anuj standing.  Anuj comes in and locks te door.  Ambi gets worried and says Anujji if Maaji sees you here she will be very angry.  AN says ambi I would rather deal with a angry maa than a angry wife and pulls ambi in his arms.  He pulls ambi towards the bed and takes a beautiful anklet out of his pocket.  He starts to explain about te morning but ambi stops him by placing a finger on his lips and says I trust our love I don't need any explanation.  Hearing this anju puts her feet on his lap and ties the anklet on her feet.  Then he bends down to kiss her ankle and ambi snaps her foot away looking shocked.  But AN pulls it back and starts massaging her foot lovingly.  Ambi can feel the emotions and decides to give in and they both embrace each other and fall back on the bed.  

It is early morning and ambi wakes up still in anujs arms.  She quickly wakes anuj up and tells him to go his room because she is afraid that either IM or Suman will see him leave her room.  Anuj reluctantly gets up and goes to his room.  

In the kitchen everyone is prepping for breakfast and Sajni is eyeing Ambi.  At breakfast Sajni says I cannot do this anymore and everyone looks at her.  Sajni demands ambi to tell  her what facial pack she is using that has made ambi to glow so much today so she can use it in her parlor.  IM yells at lali lipstick to let everyone eat breakfast in peace and not talk about her nonprofitable salon in morning.  
While everyone is distracted Anuj manages to catch ambis eyes and smile knowing at her.  No one catches this exchange between ambuj except Suman.  Who gets visibly distressed because she realizes that this morning anuj had probably pulled her in hs arms thinking she was Ambi.  Because that is why once realizing it was Suman he had so hurriedly pushed her away.  Sumn feels like her whole world is crashing around her.

Edited by Saathfan - 30 September 2012 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS anuj se roothi ambi." in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
really liked your OS,

Anuj se roothi AMbi hasnt happened that much yet , and i loved your version of it in current situations,

SUman hopefulyl gets a full reality check soon before the poor soul gets hurt even more at end of it all . . 

keep it up, and i have also added it to the OS list Smile

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
good start will love to read next part if possible soon...

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.