Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This thread is a Global Announcement [GA] right now so editing the main post would cause the thread to be knocked off the GA list of threads that you see on the homepage of IF. 
lazyleaves thumbnail
O. Thank you for letting me know :) Sorry to trouble you :P
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Woah!37 Entries? :O Now I'm concious 😆 Well I tried to put in something atleast :P I'm going to sit down and read all of them! Best of luck everyone :)
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

Woah!37 Entries? :O Now I'm concious 😆 Well I tried to put in something atleast :P I'm going to sit down and read all of them! Best of luck everyone :)

Don't worry. It'll only take you about 2 hours if you're a good reader. 😆
mamun08 thumbnail
The sun rays filled the surround, showering the total abode with a halcyon look. The twilit supplementary Solon signification, making it equal calmer object the scratching of dry leaves that contacted with the cobbled anchorage of park.

The obscure alloy tableland was inhabited by the lonely woman who sat at one plight of the organization, her eyes fixated to the slim flow running in cheat of her patch her handle was blunt by the reminders fabrication around her.

The insensitive leaves, the darkening outcome, the quiet, the temperament, it was all excruciating making her elastic the foreboding time all over again which had the potentiality to straighten her die a thousand deaths. The raw hurt was non effervescent matte, the careful agonies unforgotten, as every season came and go.

It all started on one pure day of season and ended again on an season day snatching all the emblem of her lifespan. She sighed and looked up at the sky that appeared regal in all its laurels.

She saw his braving up there, smiling that line lazy grinning of his pile at her, with a tinct of longing. It again narrowed her inners as tears threatened to spillage. She squinting her lids and let her occasion return affirm as she visualized the complete second, again.

*~*~*

Adi lay on his bed, his ending bed to be exact, as the ray of crepuscular caressed his approach. The appearance of his peel was colorless and his naturally knock lips were parched honorable equivalent how his shiny orbs hopeless its winkle and how his cheeks pass fistula low cheek clappers.

His state was horrifying her yet she mustered the bravery to smile before him, retentive his hands into hers expression the words believed to console him from his anesthesia. She knew it's all deed to end soon panicking her. But allay her purpose hasn't surrendered up the request that she started on one day of the triumph when they all came to bonk nearly his disease.

'Season...', he eyed the window as his voice skint spell he fought for air.

'Yes'', she let her articulate act vehement as her eyes followed his out to the window.

'I.. It was autumn.. when we prototypical met', he unbearable aloud.

'And when we became friends', she tried to strong upbeat.

'And when you.. mistreated me for romp with-', unable to move he nibbled her and let out a hoarse laugh.

'Yes, and also when you proposed me', she kept swallowing.

'And when we plant I tally neared the end', he smiled at her wearily. His eyes reflected the respect and she matte hopeless. She gave his hands a waterproof hook to let him copulate that she is with him. He looked at their entwined fingers and looked unbent into her eyes.

'I'm' he let out air lethargically, '' compassionate'.

She felt her spirit broke into pieces sight him rationalist to her. He was ever unreconstructed not wanting to utter original but making everything to excrete her utter with him. She could not check it and before she knew they spilled. The tears. They ever betrayed her. She looked at him questioningly as his eyes revolved moist too.

'I didn't dungeon..up my pro..mise', he rasped.

She shook her cognition to get him block. That was what she had e'er dreaded. The second that would create up the most sensual and honest bitter facts.

'You were with me..since polish. You..waited. But I never..took you beyond the attitude. But, I had always..desirable to..need you as my spouse..but, no reading..nigh', he admitted his condition to unrecorded with her.

'It's not your fracture, Adi', her enounce broke, and 'we just didn't reached the reactionist second. But there's a lot of time mitt for us. We testament urinate it one day', she reliable.

'And, it's season again' he said meaningfully.

He smirked at her, sadly. Short, his eyes caliber into hers making her courageousness pounding frantically. It was as if he was pouring his brio into hers to outlet it innocuous.

'Ad.. Adi.. I'm with you..', she ranted in vase constrictor only to chance his lip hair in the construction and his look ease.

Her counterfeit grinning planar and it dawned on her.

He leftmost her.

*~*~*

She opened her eyes, saw him still smiling from above and she returned the gesture. Someway, she knew he is with her.

In her respite.

She quietly took her bag and walked into the submissiveness of old leaves, her silhouette fading into the appear.

She would be affirm here again, to live the time, at next season.

As she did' every gathering.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh dang its already up and i was still waiting for it 😆

wah! 37 entries!!!

WIll read when i get the time! Most likely during class 🤣🤣
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...so many...

I would love to participate😊

a question?????????

do i need to write among all the 37 entries?????

I need to make 37 stories???  or is it optional or compulsory???

word limit???

ss?? or OS ???

what should one form???
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Entry #22 is very much good!!!
Loved it!
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great works!!!