Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Urg! Piddi, why did he have to be so sweet!

He brings the girl outta me! Thats what i hate about him. I check my hair, breathe before i walk up to him. Confused

"Hey Bobby, Kaisi hai tu?" Nervousness ran through me, but i covered it really quick.

"Tuje matlab?!" I walked away. Fleewww.

We were in the locker room, alone! Breathe, Bobby!

Suddenly Piddi walked towards the locker and hit his head which made him fall. I suddenly panicked and sat next to him, take his head into my lap, "Gosh! Piddi! Walk properly! Chott lag gayi na!"

Piddi's eyes went widen, and then i realized what i said, my eyes widen.

"Bobby tu meri care karti hai?" Piddi asked.

"No." Yes. I told him not looking his eyes.

Why can't i just tell him, i like him. Not a big deal. But mera past is still haunting me... not now.

I am sure Piddi wont hurt me but...

Why does he have to be so perfect?!

After he helped KD get outta jail, he really won my heart. He cares for his bhai

"Bobby, kya hua?" I shook my head, bringing myself to earth. He was sitting leaning against the locker and i joined him.

"Kya?!" I asked him.

"Mein itni derr se tujhe bula raha hun, tu jawab hi nahi de rahi." He said, i shrugged, "Chal usse chode kya tumhari aa football practice hai?" He asked me, really politely.

"Haan hai kyun?!"

"Mein sooch raha tha ki mein tujhe drop kardun ghar football practice ke baad..." He asked me hesitatingly.

"Ok." He looked shocked after my reply.

He suddenly leaned in and kissed my right cheek. Embarrassed I blushed. Is chuu he ne mujhe blush kar wa diya!

Piddi stood up and ran away, "Abey Chuu he!"

I smiled and touched my cheek, he really is special. Exceptions are always there.

~~
Firstly its very short na?
Next part will be big, i promise.

My first ever, Bobby-Piddi SS.
I'll update it soon!
I didn't edit it, english me mistakes hongi, i wrote it roughly.

:: Inspiration :- I was watching a Damon-Elena [Delena] video, Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne and thats how i got the idea for this SS.

Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 05 October 2012 at 5:00am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetnas-Kryan-ABCDesiGirl93Aishu_Kishamuzzy_sktaniya_dostii100littledevilsCoffeeAddict.Comics_Music.angel_juhi04Crazy4AshVikCrazy_soulSneha113crazysky..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things I'll Never Say|Bobby-Piddi SS|Update PG 4" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm...It's cute.Bobby seemed a little OOC though.I couldn't connect blushing with her.
Nice one!!!

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Hmm...It's cute.Bobby seemed a little OOC though.I couldn't connect blushing with her.
Nice one!!!

Thanks. I wanted her to be a out of the control. You can't control yourself when your crush is around. xD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
very cute ssSmile...actually its not just ur 1st bobby-piddi ss but d 1st ss on them in d whole forum...hope sum1 writes on samar-juhi tooSmile

-Alia-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xKishaxForevahx

Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Nice one!!!

Thanks. I wanted her to be a out of the control. You can't control yourself when your crush is around. xD

Actually I meant Out of characterLOL

LOL!!!You are kinda right.

-Alia-

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Wow nic post go on!!!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
finally a piddhi-bobby fiction piece in the forum Big smile nice one ClapClap

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Arre wah!!.. SS on Piddhi-Bobby...First which I'v come across. It will be nice to read about them for a change. And definitely Bobby's part. Nice concept!! And girl, you do post a lot of FF's and SS's and OS's... great going!!.. :))

-shreya and kanishtha.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.