Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi-Maan

No matter what anyone says Sridevi is the best at her job which is to act. Madhuri has always been known for her dance.

Sridevi was number uno from 1980 till 1994.

As Sushmita Sen said "when I came to the industry I was told that if Sridevi is in the film no one asks hero kaun hain?"

When did she say that? I mean do you have the link to this interview. I love watching Sushmita Sen's interviews - she is one of those few people in BW that know how to speak and with class and dignity, tooTongue. And she gives witty replies/answers too.

p.s. what episode is that from? Recent ones? I stopped watching Barun-Sanya's scenes a long time ago (don't even remember their character names anymoreOuchLOL and only watched their scenes not complete episodesEmbarrassedLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 5)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Why are some people discussing Sridevi or Madhuri's personal lives?  Discuss them as judge or guests...But going into their personal life to say one is better than the other is that even allowed on forum?

I found both looked gorgeous at 49 & 45...both were graceful and charming...Did their thing and show is over..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaMahi-Maan_Darling_.Shayari.Tony_StraK786

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Originally posted by tanya.91

Life was never easy for Sridevi, she had seen a very tough life, started earning for her family since the age of just 4 as a childstar and consistently worked in showbiz till her marriage...
She has never seen her childhood and worked like a labor since she was just 4 for her family.
And I hope u know this that her bro in law and relatives stole a huge amount of her life savings and her family was also greedy type opportunists..

I cannot garner much sympathy for Sridevi because she married Boney Kapoor. Boney had a wife at that time, Mona. Mona had actually put Sridevi up in her own home when Sri was new to Mumbai, and Sri tied Boney a rakhi. When Mona found out that Sri was pregnant, she left Boney and filed for a divorce. While Boney is primarily to blame, Sri also had a friendship with Mona and in a way she stabbed Mona in her back because Mona was good to her. So yeah I have absolutely no sympathy for Sri. As for Madhuri, she is full of class in the way she conducts herself. She seems to get along with pretty much everyone. I am sure she is a diva as well, but she is a diva full of class. She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

Somehow the work that Sri got done ages her even more. Tom Cruise got work done but he looks amazing! Sri OTOH doesn't look that good, she looks very artificial and plastic, and her high eyebrows were too distracting for me. Even though she is only 5 years older than Madhuri, she doesn't look as good. But yes she looked tall on JDJ!!! Her voice is horrible.

edit...

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 02 October 2012 at 5:16pm

Mahi-Maan

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Why are some people discussing Sridevi or Madhuri's personal lives? Discuss them as judge or guests...But going into their personal life to say one is better than the other is that even allowed on forum?</font>
<font color="#660099">I found both looked gorgeous at 49 & 45...both were graceful and charming...Did their thing and show is over..Embarrassed</font>

Lol, I just saw this comment after I wrote my comments.   Ermm

Mahi-Maan

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Well we don't even know what would have happened. Watching Sridevi offscreen its hard to imagine that she can seduce any married man.. and its a known fact that mostly men take advantage of the situation, maybe Sridevi was gullible enough and when they realized about the pregnancy it was already too late as there was no other option for them but to get married.

Boney was the one who should have realize he has a wife and also children. Mona too reacted very strongly by cutting off all ties and got divorce quickly else we have seen how Dharmendar's first wife still compromised with Hema Malini, his second wife. But in no way I am encouraging it, just felt Mona was also not flexible at all. which is fine, but that put a heavy tax on her health.

Nobody can take advantage of you if you don't let them. If you are saying that Sri was gullible, well she allowed Boney to take advantage of her. This may sound harsh, but if she didn't want the child she could have gotten an abortion. Of course Boney takes 90% of the blame since he cheated on his wife.

As for Mona's being flexible, it is appalling even to bring that up. What should she be flexible about? That Boney cheated with another woman? She should just accept it? Cheating is one of the worst things a marriage can go through, and nobody should live with a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. So yeah Mona did the best thing - leave Boney.

Like another member said here, a hard life does not excuse one's misdeeds. Many people have tough lives, they learn to rise from it. As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

Anyway, coming back to Madhuri and Sri. Even if Madhuri got work done, it looks fabulous on her. Sri's face or nose work makes her look worse. Personally I am a bigger fan of Madhuri because of her dances, grace, acting, beauty, and demeanor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz-tanya.91

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Well we don't even know what would have happened. Watching Sridevi offscreen its hard to imagine that she can seduce any married man.. and its a known fact that mostly men take advantage of the situation, maybe Sridevi was gullible enough and when they realized about the pregnancy it was already too late as there was no other option for them but to get married.

Boney was the one who should have realize he has a wife and also children. Mona too reacted very strongly by cutting off all ties and got divorce quickly else we have seen how Dharmendar's first wife still compromised with Hema Malini, his second wife. But in no way I am encouraging it, just felt Mona was also not flexible at all. which is fine, but that put a heavy tax on her health.

Nobody can take advantage of you if you don't let them. If you are saying that Sri was gullible, well she allowed Boney to take advantage of her. This may sound harsh, but if she didn't want the child she could have gotten an abortion. Of course Boney takes 90% of the blame since he cheated on his wife.

As for Mona's being flexible, it is appalling even to bring that up. What should she be flexible about? That Boney cheated with another woman? She should just accept it? Cheating is one of the worst things a marriage can go through, and nobody should live with a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. So yeah Mona did the best thing - leave Boney.

Like another member said here, a hard life does not excuse one's misdeeds. Many people have tough lives, they learn to rise from it. As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

Anyway, coming back to Madhuri and Sri. Even if Madhuri got work done, it looks fabulous on her. Sri's face or nose work makes her look worse. Personally I am a bigger fan of Madhuri because of her dances, grace, acting, beauty, and demeanor.

If I can give my two cents here...Boney Kapoor was after Sridevi whilst being married for ten years..if you don't believe me watch Dus Ka dum with Boney Kapoor and Sridevi..she refused him...Sridevi as I have heard was very dependent on her mother,,,I remember reading that when she died Sridevi was lost...as all the things in her life were dealt by her mother..and Boney was a shoulder to cry on..and he sort of trapped her by her vulnerability.

You don't know what people do when they are vulnerable...I know I have done stupid things but not breaking up families I know.

As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

As for your quote above...please do your research instead of believing media lies...he was not a drug addict...his doctor gave him propofol to help him sleep...but he was not allowed as he was not trained and did not have any proper equipment.

I suggest you check this site:
MichaelJacksondeathhoax

I am a fan of both...so I respect both...but there was no need to be rude towards Sridevi...and just because you don't like her does not mean anyone else shouldn't

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 04 October 2012 at 5:53pm

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Me_Anonymous

No matter what anyone says Sridevi is the best at her job which is to act. Madhuri has always been known for her dance.

Sridevi was number uno from 1980 till 1994.

As Sushmita Sen said "when I came to the industry I was told that if Sridevi is in the film no one asks hero kaun hain?"

When did she say that? I mean do you have the link to this interview. I love watching Sushmita Sen's interviews - she is one of those few people in BW that know how to speak and with class and dignity, tooTongue. And she gives witty replies/answers too.

p.s. what episode is that from? Recent ones? I stopped watching Barun-Sanya's scenes a long time ago (don't even remember their character names anymoreOuchLOL and only watched their scenes not complete episodesEmbarrassedLOL)

Here is the exact words and link:

When I came here, someone told me, 'Sridevi was the only man in the industry'. If she was in a film, they didn't ask 'Hero Kaun Hai? (Stardust).

http://www.sridevi.biz/what%20others%20Say.htm

Me_Anonymous

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

If I can give my two cents here...Boney Kapoor was after Sridevi whilst being married for ten years..if you don't believe me watch Dus Ka dum with Boney Kapoor and Sridevi..she refused him...Sridevi as I have heard was very dependent on her mother,,,I remember reading that when she died Sridevi was lost...as all the things in her life were dealt by her mother..and Boney was a shoulder to cry on..and he sort of trapped her by her vulnerability.

You don't know what people do when they are vulnerable...I know I have done stupid things but not breaking up families I know.

As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

As for your quote above...please do your research instead of believing media lies...he was not a drug addict...his doctor gave him propofol to help him sleep...but he was not allowed as he was not trained and did not have any proper equipment.

I suggest you check this site:
MichaelJacksondeathhoax

I am a fan of both...so I respect both...but there was no need to be rude towards Sridevi...and just because you don't like her does not mean anyone else shouldn't

I am not being rude about Sri, you need to read my post again. I am expressing my opinion just like you. As for MJ, EVERYONE knows that he is a drug addict. You need to follow his life closely instead of one fan website and gauge for yourself. MJ has been a drug addict for a long time. Just because you like both doesn't mean you start misrepresenting comments and calling people rude, people who are just expressing themselves and not demeaning anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz--Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.