Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

sri devi is genius madhuri can never be touch sri devi. madhuri is jealous on jhalak. i dont like her. sri devi is humble too ok. 

what ????ShockedShockedShocked Madhuri and jealous ShockedShocked
I've heard such thing for her for the first time in my life

ps: I found Madhuri very humble throughout Jhalak and also in front of Sridevi .. both of them r good down to earth individuals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maanshaz2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 4)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan_sasi_tanya.91

_sasi_

IF-Dazzler

_sasi_

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

sridevi looked nervous ...they both looked bit uncomfortable too..anyways for me, it is disappointing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I loved these two diva'a together,they both look super good for their age and they can give the new lot of actresses a run for their money.I would love to see them in a film together and whoever thinks Madhuri is jealous than they need their head checked as she is the most humble superstar I've seen.People who say that are only jealous themselves.

Edited by shaz2009 - 01 October 2012 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maancl0wn

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Life was never easy for Sridevi, she had seen a very tough life, started earning for her family since the age of just 4 as a childstar and consistently worked in showbiz till her marriage...
She has never seen her childhood and worked like a labor since she was just 4 for her family.
And I hope u know this that her bro in law and relatives stole a huge amount of her life savings and her family was also greedy type opportunists..

I cannot garner much sympathy for Sridevi because she married Boney Kapoor. Boney had a wife at that time, Mona. Mona had actually put Sridevi up in her own home when Sri was new to Mumbai, and Sri tied Boney a rakhi. When Mona found out that Sri was pregnant, she left Boney and filed for a divorce. While Boney is primarily to blame, Sri also had a friendship with Mona and in a way she stabbed Mona in her back because Mona was good to her. So yeah I have absolutely no sympathy for Sri. As for Madhuri, she is full of class in the way she conducts herself. She seems to get along with pretty much everyone. I am sure she is a diva as well, but she is a diva full of class. She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

Somehow the work that Sri got done ages her even more. Tom Cruise got work done but he looks amazing! Sri OTOH doesn't look that good, she looks very artificial and plastic, and her high eyebrows were too distracting for me. Even though she is only 5 years older than Madhuri, she doesn't look as good. But yes she looked tall on JDJ!!! Her voice is horrible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta-Shenaz-cl0wn_Darling_

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

Life was never easy for Sridevi, she had seen a very tough life, started earning for her family since the age of just 4 as a childstar and consistently worked in showbiz till her marriage...
She has never seen her childhood and worked like a labor since she was just 4 for her family.
And I hope u know this that her bro in law and relatives stole a huge amount of her life savings and her family was also greedy type opportunists..

I cannot garner much sympathy for Sridevi because she married Boney Kapoor. Boney had a wife at that time, Mona. Mona had actually put Sridevi up in her own home when Sri was new to Mumbai, and Sri tied Boney a rakhi. When Mona found out that Sri was pregnant, she left Boney and filed for a divorce. While Boney is primarily to blame, Sri also had a friendship with Mona and in a way she stabbed Mona in her back because Mona was good to her. So yeah I have absolutely no sympathy for Sri. As for Madhuri, she is full of class in the way she conducts herself. She seems to get along with pretty much everyone. I am sure she is a diva as well, but she is a diva full of class. She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

Somehow the work that Sri got done ages her even more. Tom Cruise got work done but he looks amazing! Sri OTOH doesn't look that good, she looks very artificial and plastic, and her high eyebrows were too distracting for me. Even though she is only 5 years older than Madhuri, she doesn't look as good. But yes she looked tall on JDJ!!! Her voice is horrible.

Well we don't even know what would have happened. Watching Sridevi offscreen its hard to imagine that she can seduce any married man.. and its a known fact that mostly men take advantage of the situation, maybe Sridevi was gullible enough and when they realized about the pregnancy it was already too late as there was no other option for them but to get married.

Boney was the one who should have realize he has a wife and also children. Mona too reacted very strongly by cutting off all ties and got divorce quickly else we have seen how Dharmendar's first wife still compromised with Hema Malini, his second wife. But in no way I am encouraging it, just felt Mona was also not flexible at all. which is fine, but that put a heavy tax on her health.

Yeah it was famous for Mdhuri even during her hey days that her specialty is that she never had a problem with anyone ever and get along well with everyone in the industry.. infect Juhi chawla complimented her that she wants to be like her as Madhuri is always in a same pleasant mood which is a rarity.

But watching the different life journies of these two devas I must say that Madhuri saw a great upbringing with total peace of mind, smooth sheltered life and all love care to her with highest education and she was a laadli in her family as being the youngest child... films were only her own passion and interest... while Sridevi's life is full of thorns right from her childhood so I can still feel for her despite Boni Mona issue.
(I am one of the biggest fans of Madhuri)

Yeah I agree..Sridevi has ruined her nose.. what was the need to do it ? she had a fine nose with previous surgeries but with this new experiment she looks awkward...also I think she has done quite alot of work on her lips and face. while Madhuri still looks natural and very elegant.

I think sri shares the same life traits like Michael Jackson... both had seen a terrible childhood and adulthood, both were very insecure about their looks , both were extremely shy and nervous in person off the screen..but on screen they were sheer magic to say the least... even their childish voices are somewhat similar... I think the childhood traumas have not let their souls to be grownup, and they were still small insecure lost kids deep down their souls... imo.

Edited by tanya.91 - 01 October 2012 at 5:11pm

Mahi-Maan

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
No matter what anyone says Sridevi is the best at her job which is to act. Madhuri has always been known for her dance.

Sridevi was number uno from 1980 till 1994.

As Sushmita Sen said "when I came to the industry I was told that if Sridevi is in the film no one asks hero kaun hain?"

.Shayari.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

...She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

@Nach_Baliye:
Madhuri definitely gets Botox injections. There is no way make-up can hide creases near the eyes and on forehead. One starts getting creases right next to the eyes as soon as one turns 20 - the more you squint your eyes the more prominent they get. And even mouth lines - the more you laugh (i.e. wide mouth) the more lines you get.

Another thing is, her forehead and eyes should have lines when she lifts her eyes or smiles but you can't see them in the videos of JDJ5 because she gets Botox before the recordings.

Don't know about anything else like going under the knife and I doubt Madhuri has but like I said, I don't know that.

But, Madhuri has aged beautifully. There are very few who look better as they get older, even in real life/offline, and Madhuri is one of them.

Btw, I read this 90s gossip topic in Bollywood Forum - bahut gyaan mila on BW relationships back in the 90sWinkLOL and I do remember seeing something about Madhuri, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay dutt and Jackie Shroff. Similarly read gossip about Boney and Sridevi's wedding/marriage story. What I am trying to say is that it's not just Sridevi who has had past relationships, Madhuri has had them too - don't know if she broke or caused problems in someone's marriage though as Sanjay Dutt was married and so was Anil Kapoor to their respective partners so there could have been something (I haven't yet finished reading the whole 147 pages of that topic so there could be more there on these two ladies: Madhuri and Sridevi).

@tanya.91:
Having a hard life is no excuse for doing something bad. Most serial killers have had terrible and abusive childhoods (some whose own mothers abused them sexually, psychologically and physically). We don't let them get away with their crimes just because they have had painful and horrible past experiences
So I don't see how Sridevi breaking someone's marriage can be blamed on and justified by her having a horrible childhood and life full of 'bad' people. She was an adult when she made the decision to have relations with Boney Kapoor (let me be vague, but you get my pointWink) and got pregnant.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.