Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

Originally posted by tanya.91

I think Sridevi-Madhuri ki entry bohut dramatic aur zordaar honi chahiye thee, afterall it was a combination of two ultimate superstars for the very first time, but they invited Sridevi just like regular guests which seemed a bit pheeka...

also her exit was very dull... I think they should have retain her till the end (just 25 more minutes) and both sridevi-madhuri should have given the trophy to the winner together.

aur pachees -25  minutes rakhenge tou aur -pachees 25 lakh maangegi ROFL
wo bhee salaa wo gurmeet ke chaalis -40 laakh mein sey kaat keyLOLLOL

I don't think so that the guests coming for their film promotions are paid guests

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I am a fan of sridevi since I was about 5 years old and became a fan of Madhuri since I was 13 years old. So I do know a little about them both.

Sridevi has always been an introvert...she is a genius but she cannot be loud. All the people that know her have vouched for the fact that she 'switches' on in front of the camera. She is very similar to the great Legend of all time- Mr Michael Jackson. He was a child artist that lit up once on stage or in front of the camera but in real life was really shy.

As for Sridevi having plastic surgery its always been common knowledge...and these days everyone does it. Personally speaking I don't like it because it makes the person looks a little strange. Even Madhuri has had her cheeks done...they are bloated now where as before she looked better.

As sridevi is taller she looked better than Madhuri (Even though I am a fan of both)

Here is a peek at sridevi 'switching' on in front of the camera:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn.Shayari.tanya.91

maja

Goldie

maja

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I used to like Sri Devi a lot until I read how she ruined Boney's marriage with his first wife Mona Kapoor who suffered and went through a lot of pain because of that and lately died of cancer. I can never respect women who ruins other women's marriage...Unhappy

Anyway she looked pretty but I didnt like her (new) nose looks too artificial, I think she looked better before. Madhuri looks very fresh, humble and graceful...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz-tanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi-Maan

I am a fan of sridevi since I was about 5 years old and became a fan of Madhuri since I was 13 years old. So I do know a little about them both.

Sridevi has always been an introvert...she is a genius but she cannot be loud. All the people that know her have vouched for the fact that she 'switches' on in front of the camera. She is very similar to the great Legend of all time- Mr Michael Jackson. He was a child artist that lit up once on stage or in front of the camera but in real life was really shy.

As for Sridevi having plastic surgery its always been common knowledge...and these days everyone does it. Personally speaking I don't like it because it makes the person looks a little strange. Even Madhuri has had her cheeks done...they are bloated now where as before she looked better.

As sridevi is taller she looked better than Madhuri (Even though I am a fan of both)

Here is a peek at sridevi 'switching' on in front of the camera:

yup, she is pure genius in front of camera but totally a different person offscreen.. in the video u posted its quite apparent... I hope English Vinglish will do good business at boxoffice

Mahi-Maan

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

I used to like Sri Devi a lot until I read how she ruined Boney's marriage with his first wife Mona Kapoor who suffered and went through a lot of pain because of that and lately died of cancer. I can never respect women who ruins other women's marriage...Unhappy

Anyway she looked pretty but I didnt like her (new) nose looks too artificial, I think she looked better before. Madhuri looks very fresh, humble and graceful...  

yup, even I don't understand what was the reason or need for her to undergone a nose job... it seems way too prominent and artificial,,,she was perfect before, dont know who gave her this advice

For Boney Mona angle, I think Boney was at more fault... he was the father of Mona's kids so he should be held more responsible

maja

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

I think Sridevi-Madhuri ki entry bohut dramatic aur zordaar honi chahiye thee, afterall it was a combination of two ultimate superstars for the very first time, but they invited Sridevi just like regular guests which seemed a bit pheeka...

also her exit was very dull... I think they should have retain her till the end (just 25 more minutes) and both sridevi-madhuri should have given the trophy to the winner together.

I don't think so that the guests coming for their film promotions are paid guests

obbbvvviously yaar ...wo apna- ENGLISH" movie promo karney aaye aur paisa mangegi tou - danda nahin dikhayenge kya... tum bhee na seriosu le loiya..it was just joke

wah, kya rough sense of humor hai  Confused
LOL

waisay aap paposhan hain toh paposh ki chaat toh zaroor khaayi ho gee app nay LOL I just heard about it

Edited by tanya.91 - 01 October 2012 at 3:12am

madhurirajput71

madhurirajput71

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
sri devi is genius madhuri can never be touch sri devi. madhuri is jealous on jhalak. i dont like her. sri devi is humble too ok. 

Mahi-Maan

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

obbbvvviously yaar ...wo apna- ENGLISH" movie promo karney aaye aur paisa mangegi tou - danda nahin dikhayenge kya... tum bhee na seriosu le loiya..it was just joke

wah, kya rough sense of humor hai  Confused
LOL

waisay aap paposhan hain toh paposh ki chaat toh zaroor khaayi ho gee app nay LOL I just heard about it

hey quiet intersting... i thot u were just mocking at me.but just keyed in google learnt abt paposhnagar... quiet intresting...atleast got to know something new.  but u really have nay idea their chaat etc is famous in that area?

no coz Paposh is in Karachi while I used to live in Islamabad. (now in toronto. heard that its chaat and goal gappay/paani puri is very famous...

Mahi-Maan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.