Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Sridevi is 49 almost knocking 50
Madhuri is 45

Sridevi has some work done on her face especially on her nose and teeth.  Was shocked to hear her voice change from little kid type to almost with kharash...

They both looked gorgeous...Sri can dance whole lot better...May be not comfortable in the heels and clothe she was wearing...

Loved Madhuri's Lavni dance..

Wonder what Dr. Nene had to say abt it all...he had the same strange smile on his face while Madhuri doing what ever she does on Indian shows...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19Bingetanya.91SunNaadesicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How you liked Sridevi-Madhuri TOGETHER 1st time? (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
As someone pointed out in another thread, Sri looked good but she definitely had help (most likely Botox). But, then its not only her. I'm sure its not uncommon these days among actresses.

Personally, I thought madhuri danced better when she and Sri were on stage. Perhaps, Sri was conscious or not comfortable. Sri was clearly uncomfortable when she was asked to dance on the Chandni song with the other boys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeanitaraniSunNaadesicrowdDabulls23

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
LOL although it was scripted, I loved how they interacted like typical friends and had their mutual admiration societyLOLLOL I was never a Madhuri fan during her hey days but the way she carries herself now is something I appreciate about.

Sridevi, everything is beautiful only until she opens her mouthLOL But dance wise also, Madhuri has her own class set and there is nothing plastic about her(unless I dont know about her having gone down under the knife)

I Soo wanted to see Dr Nene's expressions when she was doing that kachchi kaliya thod naEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by Binge - 30 September 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenMohini19anitaranitanya.91SunNaaDabulls23

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

LOL although it was scripted, I loved how they interacted like typical friends and had their mutual admiration societyLOLLOL I was never a Madhuri fan during her hey days but the way she carries herself now is something I appreciate about.

Sridevi, everything is beautiful only until she opens her mouthLOL But dance wise also, Madhuri has her own class set and there is nothing plastic about her(unless I dont know about her having gone down under the knife)

I Soo wanted to see Dr Nene's expressions when she was doing that kachchi kaliya thod naEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Well said. I agree. Sridevi at least on Jhalak was a bit clumsy when it comes to talking.

Madhuri, in general, is very well-spoken. In fact, this is something that I always notice when it comes to actresses.

There are some that are beautiful and very well-spoken (as if they are almost trained to do so). Some examples: Sushmita, Lara, Madhuri, Konkana etc.

And then there are others who are beautiful only until they open their mouth (e.g. Hema Malini, Sridevi, etc.) LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakeBingeSunNaa

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Both looked beautiful...

however Madhuri definitely was more charming of the two..
Sridevi looked uncomfortable...dunno if it was the clothes or heels or whatever but yeah she did look uncomfortable...also she didn't dance at all...

Also Sridevi is beautiful till she opens her mouth LOL Madhuri on the other hand is very well spoken! Very graceful she is! Also love the Madhuri carries herself... Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirktanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I think Sridevi-Madhuri ki entry bohut dramatic aur zordaar honi chahiye thee, afterall it was a combination of two ultimate superstars for the very first time, but they invited Sridevi just like regular guests which seemed a bit pheeka...

also her exit was very dull... I think they should have retain her till the end (just 25 more minutes) and both sridevi-madhuri should have given the trophy to the winner together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
aur hungama hona chahiye tha... its ok...but its sad to see my darling Sri was feeling uncomfort...ofcourse she would be...coz she is not habituate to these kinda shows!! she came back in lime light after a longgg gap...and where madhuri was there in jhalak from the starting ...

and i dint like the way whenever hosts or karan n remo sir appreciated sridevi they followed to praise madhuri along with Sridevi ( madhuri se darte hain shayad ki agar Sri ko kuch jyada compliments diye tho madhuri ko gusaa aajayegaLOL)

madhurirajput71tanya.91Dabulls23

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

aur hungama hona chahiye tha... its ok...but its sad to see my darling Sri was feeling uncomfort...ofcourse she would be...coz she is not habituate to these kinda shows!! she came back in lime light after a longgg gap...and where madhuri was there in jhalak from the starting ...

and i dint like the way whenever hosts or karan n remo sir appreciated sridevi they followed to praise madhuri along with Sridevi ( madhuri se darte hain shayad ki agar Sri ko kuch jyada compliments diye tho madhuri ko gusaa aajayega)

@bold, its just that both r equally good so they can't praise just one... also both Madhuri and Sridevi are way too humble and down to earth ladies that I don't think so they can feel insecure that too at this stage of their life/career.

Yeah I agree thoda aur Hungama hona chahiye thaa on their entry.
Well Sridevi was always shy, she is shockingly a different and very introvert person as compared to her onscreen bold image.
Life was never easy for Sridevi, she had seen a very tough life, started earning for her family since the age of just 4 as a childstar and consistently worked in showbiz till her marriage...
She has never seen her childhood and worked like a labor since she was just 4 for her family.
And I hope u know this that her bro in law and relatives stole a huge amount of her life savings and her family was also greedy type opportunists..

I am a BIG Madhuri fan, but here I have to say that Madhuri saw a very smooth life, always been pampered as the youngest kid and after completion of her studies (msc microbiology...halfway done) she joined the showbiz, she got all support love and care from her family that Sridevi never had.
I actually feel sorry for her... I think this extreme shyness and introvert behavior came from her disturbed childhood and adulthood struggles.

Mahi-Maancl0wn.Shayari.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.