Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nach_Baliye

...She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

@Nach_Baliye:
Madhuri definitely gets Botox injections. There is no way make-up can hide creases near the eyes and on forehead. One starts getting creases right next to the eyes as soon as one turns 20 - the more you squint your eyes the more prominent they get. And even mouth lines - the more you laugh (i.e. wide mouth) the more lines you get.

Another thing is, her forehead and eyes should have lines when she lifts her eyes or smiles but you can't see them in the videos of JDJ5 because she gets Botox before the recordings.

Don't know about anything else like going under the knife and I doubt Madhuri has but like I said, I don't know that.

But, Madhuri has aged beautifully. There are very few who look better as they get older, even in real life/offline, and Madhuri is one of them.

Btw, I read this 90s gossip topic in Bollywood Forum - bahut gyaan mila on BW relationships back in the 90s😉😆 and I do remember seeing something about Madhuri, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay dutt and Jackie Shroff. Similarly read gossip about Boney and Sridevi's wedding/marriage story. What I am trying to say is that it's not just Sridevi who has had past relationships, Madhuri has had them too - don't know if she broke or caused problems in someone's marriage though as Sanjay Dutt was married and so was Anil Kapoor to their respective partners so there could have been something (I haven't yet finished reading the whole 147 pages of that topic so there could be more there on these two ladies: Madhuri and Sridevi).

@tanya.91:
Having a hard life is no excuse for doing something bad. Most serial killers have had terrible and abusive childhoods (some whose own mothers abused them sexually, psychologically and physically). We don't let them get away with their crimes just because they have had painful and horrible past experiences
So I don't see how Sridevi breaking someone's marriage can be blamed on and justified by her having a horrible childhood and life full of 'bad' people. She was an adult when she made the decision to have relations with Boney Kapoor (let me be vague, but you get my point😉) and got pregnant.

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahi-Maan

No matter what anyone says Sridevi is the best at her job which is to act. Madhuri has always been known for her dance.

Sridevi was number uno from 1980 till 1994.

As Sushmita Sen said "when I came to the industry I was told that if Sridevi is in the film no one asks hero kaun hain?"

When did she say that? I mean do you have the link to this interview. I love watching Sushmita Sen's interviews - she is one of those few people in BW that know how to speak and with class and dignity, too😛. And she gives witty replies/answers too.

p.s. what episode is that from? Recent ones? I stopped watching Barun-Sanya's scenes a long time ago (don't even remember their character names anymore😆 and only watched their scenes not complete episodes😳😆)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why are some people discussing Sridevi or Madhuri's personal lives?  Discuss them as judge or guests...But going into their personal life to say one is better than the other is that even allowed on forum?

I found both looked gorgeous at 49 & 45...both were graceful and charming...Did their thing and show is over..😳

I cannot garner much sympathy for Sridevi because she married Boney Kapoor. Boney had a wife at that time, Mona. Mona had actually put Sridevi up in her own home when Sri was new to Mumbai, and Sri tied Boney a rakhi. When Mona found out that Sri was pregnant, she left Boney and filed for a divorce. While Boney is primarily to blame, Sri also had a friendship with Mona and in a way she stabbed Mona in her back because Mona was good to her. So yeah I have absolutely no sympathy for Sri. As for Madhuri, she is full of class in the way she conducts herself. She seems to get along with pretty much everyone. I am sure she is a diva as well, but she is a diva full of class. She took a break, got married to a guy and didn't break anybody's marriage, has two kids and has now returned to India and found work that she is suited for at her age. And it doesn't look like she got work done yet she looks very very good for her age.

Somehow the work that Sri got done ages her even more. Tom Cruise got work done but he looks amazing! Sri OTOH doesn't look that good, she looks very artificial and plastic, and her high eyebrows were too distracting for me. Even though she is only 5 years older than Madhuri, she doesn't look as good. But yes she looked tall on JDJ!!! Her voice is horrible.

edit...Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Why are some people discussing Sridevi or Madhuri's personal lives? Discuss them as judge or guests...But going into their personal life to say one is better than the other is that even allowed on forum?</font>

<font color="#660099">I found both looked gorgeous at 49 & 45...both were graceful and charming...Did their thing and show is over..😳</font>

Lol, I just saw this comment after I wrote my comments.   ðŸ¤”
Nach_Baliye thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Well we don't even know what would have happened. Watching Sridevi offscreen its hard to imagine that she can seduce any married man.. and its a known fact that mostly men take advantage of the situation, maybe Sridevi was gullible enough and when they realized about the pregnancy it was already too late as there was no other option for them but to get married.

Boney was the one who should have realize he has a wife and also children. Mona too reacted very strongly by cutting off all ties and got divorce quickly else we have seen how Dharmendar's first wife still compromised with Hema Malini, his second wife. But in no way I am encouraging it, just felt Mona was also not flexible at all. which is fine, but that put a heavy tax on her health.

Nobody can take advantage of you if you don't let them. If you are saying that Sri was gullible, well she allowed Boney to take advantage of her. This may sound harsh, but if she didn't want the child she could have gotten an abortion. Of course Boney takes 90% of the blame since he cheated on his wife.

As for Mona's being flexible, it is appalling even to bring that up. What should she be flexible about? That Boney cheated with another woman? She should just accept it? Cheating is one of the worst things a marriage can go through, and nobody should live with a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. So yeah Mona did the best thing - leave Boney.

Like another member said here, a hard life does not excuse one's misdeeds. Many people have tough lives, they learn to rise from it. As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

Anyway, coming back to Madhuri and Sri. Even if Madhuri got work done, it looks fabulous on her. Sri's face or nose work makes her look worse. Personally I am a bigger fan of Madhuri because of her dances, grace, acting, beauty, and demeanor.
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Nobody can take advantage of you if you don't let them. If you are saying that Sri was gullible, well she allowed Boney to take advantage of her. This may sound harsh, but if she didn't want the child she could have gotten an abortion. Of course Boney takes 90% of the blame since he cheated on his wife.

As for Mona's being flexible, it is appalling even to bring that up. What should she be flexible about? That Boney cheated with another woman? She should just accept it? Cheating is one of the worst things a marriage can go through, and nobody should live with a cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. So yeah Mona did the best thing - leave Boney.

Like another member said here, a hard life does not excuse one's misdeeds. Many people have tough lives, they learn to rise from it. As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

Anyway, coming back to Madhuri and Sri. Even if Madhuri got work done, it looks fabulous on her. Sri's face or nose work makes her look worse. Personally I am a bigger fan of Madhuri because of her dances, grace, acting, beauty, and demeanor.

If I can give my two cents here...Boney Kapoor was after Sridevi whilst being married for ten years..if you don't believe me watch Dus Ka dum with Boney Kapoor and Sridevi..she refused him...Sridevi as I have heard was very dependent on her mother,,,I remember reading that when she died Sridevi was lost...as all the things in her life were dealt by her mother..and Boney was a shoulder to cry on..and he sort of trapped her by her vulnerability.

You don't know what people do when they are vulnerable...I know I have done stupid things but not breaking up families I know.

As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

As for your quote above...please do your research instead of believing media lies...he was not a drug addict...his doctor gave him propofol to help him sleep...but he was not allowed as he was not trained and did not have any proper equipment.

I suggest you check this site:
MichaelJacksondeathhoax

I am a fan of both...so I respect both...but there was no need to be rude towards Sridevi...and just because you don't like her does not mean anyone else shouldn't

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 11 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

When did she say that? I mean do you have the link to this interview. I love watching Sushmita Sen's interviews - she is one of those few people in BW that know how to speak and with class and dignity, too😛. And she gives witty replies/answers too.

p.s. what episode is that from? Recent ones? I stopped watching Barun-Sanya's scenes a long time ago (don't even remember their character names anymore😆 and only watched their scenes not complete episodes😳😆)

Here is the exact words and link:

When I came here, someone told me, 'Sridevi was the only man in the industry'. If she was in a film, they didn't ask 'Hero Kaun Hai? (Stardust).

http://www.sridevi.biz/what%20others%20Say.htm
Nach_Baliye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Maan

If I can give my two cents here...Boney Kapoor was after Sridevi whilst being married for ten years..if you don't believe me watch Dus Ka dum with Boney Kapoor and Sridevi..she refused him...Sridevi as I have heard was very dependent on her mother,,,I remember reading that when she died Sridevi was lost...as all the things in her life were dealt by her mother..and Boney was a shoulder to cry on..and he sort of trapped her by her vulnerability.

You don't know what people do when they are vulnerable...I know I have done stupid things but not breaking up families I know.

As for Michael Jackson, his situation was completely different. He was a drug addict.

As for your quote above...please do your research instead of believing media lies...he was not a drug addict...his doctor gave him propofol to help him sleep...but he was not allowed as he was not trained and did not have any proper equipment.

I suggest you check this site:
MichaelJacksondeathhoax

I am a fan of both...so I respect both...but there was no need to be rude towards Sridevi...and just because you don't like her does not mean anyone else shouldn't

I am not being rude about Sri, you need to read my post again. I am expressing my opinion just like you. As for MJ, EVERYONE knows that he is a drug addict. You need to follow his life closely instead of one fan website and gauge for yourself. MJ has been a drug addict for a long time. Just because you like both doesn't mean you start misrepresenting comments and calling people rude, people who are just expressing themselves and not demeaning anyone.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please refrain from discussing and speculating on the personal lives of celebs. Topic closed. -JDJ5 DT