Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shantanu Maheshwari FC: *A star is born* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Shantanu Maheshwari . .Embarrassed . . Does this boy seriously need a specified red letter day for being immaculately  praised by the whole world . . . . .  obviously No . . . We can go on & on applauding him by coining new flowery compliments any time any place . .Blushing . Today was just another instance . . . Shantanu Maheshwari was truly  the Epitome of Grandeur in his free style performance . Clap. . Inspite of being Hip hop his fort, this guy picked free style for this kinda significant solo competition like a Genuine Champion . . . Champions are those who posses the endearing  guts to experiment all the related & unrelated stuffs which loom around their own territories . . and see, Shantanu Set the stage on fire like a BOSS . . Day Dreaming. . The whole performance was just Scintillatingly Superb . . . . My eyes were really popping out during those priceless minutes . . . .Day Dreaming . . .Spectacular . Clap.  .  I'm not a dancer &  really dont have any academic acknowledgement regarding dance . . . . but still . . . I can scream with aplomb that along with the Aesthetic tag , Shantanu's free style solo was technically Perfecttoo . . . From the Sharp stance . . . to proficient  posture . . . to Magnificent moves . . . . to Perfectly accomplished steps . .Day Dreaming . . Every single thing was laced  with utmost precision . . . .Clap . . .But the point mesmerized me most was the pace of Shantanu's movements, so fast Shocked . . . . I was just numb . . . . and Shantanu looked so effortlessly stress-less while dancing . . . actually, I never have had  a glimpse of pricky-ness  in Shantanu's face  during any of his dancing story . . . NEVER EVER . . . I guess, the legendary line by Shakespeare - " A star danced & under that I was born " was penned up for the Phenomenal Dancer ~ Shantanu Maheshwari Star. . Each & every day , this boy getting us hyped by his Flawlessness . . . . His basic tutorial of Perfection initiates from that line of demarcation where our psychologically delineated territory of Perfection expires . . . . Take a bow, Mr. Maheshwari . . . .

I loved the music that is pretty gorgeously synced with the free style category . . . and the choreography . . . . do I even need to  put some more adjectives for it's Excellency . . . Shantanu Maheshwari . . . I better term him  "Almighty's Grace " . . . .can never go otherwise than his Signature  Class Choreography . .Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Phosphenes-Alinaa-zoharocksAnonymous--_bellaSwan_Snowey-dark.horse--Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantanu Maheshwari FC: *A star is born* (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@turin gal do i need to say nything else..u put it done all brilliantly..

dis is nt d first tym v got his solo bt today's one is d bstest...he just killed it...i was watching n it endee in 2 mins n i was like it ended...NOOO wanted more...its pleasure watching him dancing...
shantannu maheshwari "this is it" for u...its just...aaggrrhh i m speechless..bless u shantannu...long way to go...

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-rachita_1994_bellaSwan_Anonymous--

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ahhhaaa...finalllyyy m back to IF Cooln mainly m finalllyyy visitin the much awaited SMFC,,Cool,pooh ma little doll..loved the edits..u r a rockstar.Approve.rachz ma barbie doll...congragulations president saiba as the TM of ths FC.Hug.sudha,praj n me..the loyal members..congragulations fr ths AT..Partyaww m soo happpy..its beautiful guys..Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
The dance performance was bloody awesome, the song selection was bang on. I don't mind if you dance in every episode henceforth. Because we as viewers cannot get enough of it.
So Dhoom again Shantanu!!Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-rachita_1994neetha_bellaSwan_Anonymous--

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I came across this topic in Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon forum. It was a rocking topic.

"Agar Arnav ek verb hota"

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2916774

So I felt like similar topic should be for Swayam too. So guys what do you suggest?

If "Swayam" had been a verb, what would be its meaning?

Edited :

Swayam:  to love unconditionally through thick and thin, even though s/he insults u or cares damn about u.

My boyfriend swayams me.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 12 October 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rachita_1994zoharocksAnonymous--

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I would just go gaga over this boy Shantanu Day Dreaming

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks