Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Mr Cutie with his first cousins and his bro ..πŸ˜† What a sweet family! Shantanu is truly blessed!

-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No doubt he is cute and fantastic dancer. 

What I am loving about him is his sharply rising graph in acting.
In abandoned corridor scene, I felt he still needs to work hard on emotional scenes. In confession scene, I still felt he was not in par with Sneha.
But during MUs and in recent dance camp scenes, he did fab job. There I felt he matched Sneha.

This is my opinion. Many of u may have different opinion on this.
.Sumi. thumbnail
No doubt...he is cute & an awesome dancer  Edited by Sunitha_Swayam - 11 years ago
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shantanu Maheshwari . .😳 . . Does this boy seriously need a specified red letter day for being immaculately  praised by the whole world . . . . .  obviously No . . . We can go on & on applauding him by coining new flowery compliments any time any place . .☺️ . Today was just another instance . . . Shantanu Maheshwari was truly  the Epitome of Grandeur in his free style performance . πŸ‘. . Inspite of being Hip hop his fort, this guy picked free style for this kinda significant solo competition like a Genuine Champion . . . Champions are those who posses the endearing  guts to experiment all the related & unrelated stuffs which loom around their own territories . . and see, Shantanu Set the stage on fire like a BOSS . . . . The whole performance was just Scintillatingly Superb . . . . My eyes were really popping out during those priceless minutes . . . . . . .Spectacular . πŸ‘.  .  I'm not a dancer &  really dont have any academic acknowledgement regarding dance . . . . but still . . . I can scream with aplomb that along with the Aesthetic tag , Shantanu's free style solo was technically Perfecttoo . . . From the Sharp stance . . . to proficient  posture . . . to Magnificent moves . . . . to Perfectly accomplished steps . . . . Every single thing was laced  with utmost precision . . . .πŸ‘ . . .But the point mesmerized me most was the pace of Shantanu's movements, so fast πŸ˜² . . . . I was just numb . . . . and Shantanu looked so effortlessly stress-less while dancing . . . actually, I never have had  a glimpse of pricky-ness  in Shantanu's face  during any of his dancing story . . . NEVER EVER . . . I guess, the legendary line by Shakespeare - " A star danced & under that I was born " was penned up for the Phenomenal Dancer ~ Shantanu Maheshwari . β­οΈ. . Each & every day , this boy getting us hyped by his Flawlessness . . . . His basic tutorial of Perfection initiates from that line of demarcation where our psychologically delineated territory of Perfection expires . . . . Take a bow, Mr. Maheshwari . . . .

I loved the music that is pretty gorgeously synced with the free style category . . . and the choreography . . . . do I even need to  put some more adjectives for it's Excellency . . . Shantanu Maheshwari . . . I better term him  "Almighty's Grace " . . . .can never go otherwise than his Signature  Class Choreography . .
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@turin gal do i need to say nything else..u put it done all brilliantly..

dis is nt d first tym v got his solo bt today's one is d bstest...he just killed it...i was watching n it endee in 2 mins n i was like it ended...NOOO wanted more...its pleasure watching him dancing...
shantannu maheshwari "this is it" for u...its just...aaggrrhh i m speechless..bless u shantannu...long way to go...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9s2Y53Vazw&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahhhaaa...finalllyyy m back to IF πŸ˜Žn mainly m finalllyyy visitin the much awaited SMFC,,😎,pooh ma little doll..loved the edits..u r a rockstar..rachz ma barbie doll...congragulations president saiba as the TM of ths FC.πŸ€—.sudha,praj n me..the loyal members..congragulations fr ths AT..πŸ₯³aww m soo happpy..its beautiful guys..πŸ₯³
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The dance performance was bloody awesome, the song selection was bang on. I don't mind if you dance in every episode henceforth. Because we as viewers cannot get enough of it.
So Dhoom again Shantanu!!😎
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I came across this topic in Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon forum. It was a rocking topic.

"Agar Arnav ek verb hota"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2916774

So I felt like similar topic should be for Swayam too. So guys what do you suggest?

If "Swayam" had been a verb, what would be its meaning?

Edited :

Swayam:  to love unconditionally through thick and thin, even though s/he insults u or cares damn about u.

My boyfriend swayams me.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail
I would just go gaga over this boy Shantanu