Posted: 11 years ago

hi guys! this os is based on current track.starting from yash's birthday.and it has many leaps.
hope u enjoy it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tomorrow is yash's birthday.everybody want it to be very grand.gayathri and suraj pratap has
come from delhi.everybody was shocked to know that yash accepted to celebrate his birthday.aarthi has not yet
said anyone about her pregnancy including yash. it all started in the busy morning,where all
were busy with the preparation.aarthi was having terrible stomach ache. she was sitting in the
garden thinking
aarthi:it has been 2-3 weeks and i have not said anybody about my pregnancy. how will i tell yashji .she went in to flash back
of that day when yash asked her was she pregnant
                                      *flash back*
yash:aarthiji i want to know everything.tell me aarthiji are u pregnant?
aarthi(shocked):woh woh...(yash mobile phone rings)
yash(picking up the phone):yes...is it very important??...ok i will come immediately
(turning to aarthi)aarthiji i will never allow my mother's wish on getting a baby come true.and i
hope u are with me..(walks away)
aarthi:(tears flooding her eyes as she was shocked by yash's reply)
                                        *flash back over*
aarthi was wiping her tears.she knows god will never let her down one day or the other her yashji
will surely accept their child.suddenly she saw ansh running towards her.
ansh:mamma mamma.
aarthi(bringing a smile in her face):ansh whats the matter??
ansh:tell me na mamma what gift can i get for pappa??
aarthi:that is ur decision.afterall u are pappa's favorite son na.
ansh:but palak and payal are discussing with each other. they are not allowing me to hear what they are saying.
aarthi: really??
ansh:yes mamma they are saying they are girls.boys should not come.
aarthi:ok then, what do u want to give ur pappa??
ansh:ummm...ummm...watch
aarthi:good idea..buy watch with ur pocket money ok ansh
ansh:ok mamma.mamma,pls dont tell to pappa.promise
aarthi:promise;ok ansh i have to go, take ur own time(and walks away)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aarthi went into kitchen where vidhi and gayatri was cooking some food.aarthi entered silently.vidhi noticed her
and was confused by her sad face . her long time crying had made her face look puffy and her eyes swelling.
vidhi: aarthi. are u ok??what happened.from the day when yash took u while spinning u look very sad.hope every
thing is ok.
gayathri(panicing):aarthi bahu.everything is ok na??
aarthi:yes mummyji.im completely ok.(and started working)
vidhi:(thinking) i hope everything is ok.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the day went as usual.aarthi did not talk to yash.and yash thought she must be planning to suprise him.not
knowing his biggest suprise will be the new of aarthi's pregnancy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next day was yash's birthday. aarthi did not buy any gift for yash.everybody was preparing,decorating and
inviting people for the party.nobody had the time to notice the vomiting noice coming from the toilet.yes it was
aarthi and her nausea feeling due to pregnancy.her face darkened and looked extremely tired. she did not have the
energy to even go out of the toilet.then she sat in the bathroom floor keeping her hands on her tummy.comforting
her baby that everything will be ok.yash who was sitting in his office longed for the buzzing aarthi.he was
not able to tolarate aarthi's sudden queitness. he failed to realize her feeling or even his feeling.he no longer want to
wait anymore he want aarthi to talk to him non stop.his head is now bursting out of scilence.
the party soon started.the hall was filled will lots of people chatting.kids running. aarthi applied lots of makeup
so that no one will notice the tiredness in her face.food was arranged from different restaurants. the smell of the
food made her to feel like throwing up as she ran towards the toilet.yash who was looking more hansome that ever
entered the hall.everybody's eyes went on his new looks.ansh palak and payal was walking beside him.aarthi came
to the hall feeling dizzy.she carefully made sure no one is looking at her.the music starts everyone is dancing.yash
was looking for aarthi.the suffocation in the room made aarthi faint and vidhi caught her.every body gathered
around the unconcious aarthi.yash was very scared.
gayathiri: prateek go fast and call the doctor.
yash:prateek,call dr.kurian.
pratap:kuirian.but she is a ...
gayatri:aarthi is pregnant!!!
everybody had a pleasent smile in their face excpet yash.vidhi took aarthi to her room. soon the doctor arrived.
kurian:(checking aarthi) mr yash scindhiya.i hope aarthi told u about her prgnancy.
yash:(scilently)no doctor.but i know aarthiji came to you for check up.
kurian:god help this girl...(tells yash about her pregnancy and her conditions)
yash was very much shocked to hear this news.he never thought aarthi's life was in danger.every body in the
family became tensed.
kurian:...we asked ur wife to abort her baby.but she is very stubborn mr scindhiya.this could risk her life
but she is not ready to understand.we asked her mother to explain he about the situation still aarthi is
not ready to understand.this may even led her to dea...
yash:stop it doctor.pls .pls dont utter that word.and tell me is they any way to save aarthiji
shobah:yes yash beta, doctor highly recommends abortion
yash:i trust god ma. he will never let anything happen to my aarthiji or my baby.
yash dint realize what he just said.he never thought his birthday will be mixed with sweet and bitter.
kurian: ur wife accepted for an operation.but we warned her it will be very painful.its all upto u and mrs scindhya's
decision.take ur time and come to me tomoorow.i will take my leave now.
everybody left the room exept vidhi and prateek.
vidhi: (almost in tears)yash bhayyia, nothing will happend to our aarthi.everything will be fine
prateek:yes bhayyia bhabi is right.nothing will hapeend to aarthi bhabhi
yash(in tears):why does god always want to take my loved ones life.i know i was very bad to aarthiji.but i never
thought aarthiji will punish me in this way.
vidhi and prateek realized how yash called aarthi my loved one.they were now very sure that they will get
their old yash back.
vidhi: yash bhayyiya. aarthi needs u very much in these time.the problem may grow bigger if aarthi does not
have ur support.
prateek: aarthi bhabhi's happines only lies on u bhayyia.its up to u to make bhabi and ur coming chotu happy.
vidhi and prateek left. yash went near aarthi and sat beside her. he took her hand and holded it tightly.he was
determine to make his aarthiji more happier than ever.she is now his resposibility.yash slept by sitting beside
her holding her hand firmly as if he is never going to leave her anymore.
days passed in a blink of an eye.yash has given his utmost support to aarthi. he made sure she had everything.
the house was filled with enjoyment.singing song by the ladies can be heard all over the house.
aarthi was very firm with her decision of getting her surgeory done.today is day she gets her surgory.every one in
the family was preparing to go to the hospital.
yash:aarthiji,did u put ur tablets.i kept it beside the bed. with the water.
aarthi:yes yashji.
they all were on the way to the hospital
yash:(holding aarthi's hand)aarthiji.dont be afraid.everything will go smoothly.
aarthi:yes yashji i will make sure everything goes well.(she kept her head on yashs shoulder)
yash:aarthiji then why are we here?u just dont worry.i will take care of everything.afterall i want my aayu
to be safe.
aarthi:(jokingly)no wonder i am feeling aayu will stubborn just like his papa.
soon they reached the hospital.aarthi was taken to operation theater
yash was all sweaty with tension.ansh went towards him
ansh:papa.can i tell u something
yash:yes ansh what is it??
ansh:u know papa when u were admitted in the hospital me and mumma went to the mandir which was in the
hospital and prayed to him so that u may become better.and then god fulfilled our wish and made u better.
yash:ansh u are just brilliant . come lets go.
gayatri: we will come too.
they went to the temple and prayed for aarthi.after 5-6 hours.the doctor came out.
doctor:mr scindhiya...the operation has went succesfully
everyone was overjoyed.
doctor:mrs scindhiya is unconcious right now.when she regains she may shout in pain u all should comfort her.
yash(rushed into the operation thearter. he saw aarthi lying on the bed.he went near her and sat down beside her
he stared at her for few seconds.realizing how rude and cruel he was to her.tears automaticly came out of his eyes
without his permission.yash took aarthi's hand
yash(crying):im very happy aarthiji. and the credits without any doubts goes to u. u tolerated my tourtures but
still stood beside me.(tears fell on aarthi making her wake up. she saw yash pouring his words out from his heart.
not wanting to intrupt she gulped few of her salivas to tolarate her pain) i was very afraid that i may love u aarthiji. but love came
just like that without my concern.i dont know what to say aarthiji.i dont know when will i ever say openly to you
 that i love you,and im very sorry for what i have done past months. iam very ashamed of myself aarthiji. (he
put his head on aarthi's shoulder.crying.)
not yash neither aarthi noticed that the scindhiya family witnessed yash love confession . vidhi with pankaj went
to the house as soon as possible to make preparation for aarya.
  7 months later. aarthi was all set to give birth to her aayu. doctor said she may get admitted at any time.
on one morning. a loud scream shook the whole house.yash who was scared carried aarthi in his arms and rushed
to the car.the rain has just disappeared and the clouds moved away making the sun shine all over.yash was beside
aarthi comforting her.he asked the driver to drive fast as soon as possible.the scindhiya family was in another
car behind aarya.gayathri made sure she took all the things like sugar etc.she also called shobah informing her
to come to the hospital as soon as possible.they soon reached the hospital. aarthi was taken to the room.the baby
was all set to take his/her first breath.everybody was extremely tensed.vidhi thought of telling them stories to
get them out of the tensed mode.soon  scream was heard interupting vidhi everybody rushed to know what happened
baby crying sound was heard. gayathri and shobah were very emotional.yash rushed into the room to see aarthi beside
her baby,no their baby.so nobody was in harm and everything went very well.yash took the baby in his arms
and looked at him very lovingly. every body gathered around yash looking at the baby.well the baby did had
M shaped lips and sharp nose just like his father.everybody was overjoyed.ansh palak payal welcome the new baby
to their family. then they all lived happily ever after.

THE END
guys how the os. hope u all liked it.do hit the like button...

Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
Very nice os, enjoyed it very much!๐Ÿ‘
This was beautifully written. Loved it.
Amazing os. Just loved it to the core. Tq ๐Ÿ˜Š
 For the future of PV, I wish CVs take your ideas. It is superb! really  mujhe behout behout pasand hai.โค๏ธ  keep it awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Edited by amouramalika - 11 years ago
fantastic os i can feel it
it was  a lovely  OS !! fab work ๐Ÿ‘
Lovely OS. Loved it to the core. Expect same to happen in show
Great os dear. I want yash to confess his love knowing that arthi's life is in danger in the show too.