Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Very well spoken Rithvik! (Page 9)

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Sinnie kudi kya mast boli tu.. totally tamatar on that.Big smile

Rithvik seemed a really good dancer out of the lot and a very sorted out guy no airs of any kind, I found Sneha a very good choreographer honestly, she knew his weakness and plus points. The team effort , concepts, choreography, practice, humbleness is what i liked in these two. 

never wtched Rithvik much before, though my mum is a ardent PR watcher frm long, the guy is very talented. He has a very long way to go, and my special lubbs to Sneha as i hv met her LOL

It has always been the norm of JDJ the deserving one never wins, i was disappointed last yr as well , Shampa's choreography is nt even comparable to what she delivered last time. She was brilliant last year probably because she got equal inputs frm her partner as well. probably i wud have been really happy had shampa's team won it last time .

Anyways Congos to GC. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_stardust-Rituuu...Sad.But.True.nyxxstyle14

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
OMG !! So many of us supported Rithvik LOLLOL..I thought I was the only one Embarrassed..I was supporting him from the beginning..Looks like BISSters have similar taste LOLWink
But what I loved the most about Rithvik was his dedication and energy Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-Rituuu..style14

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

@ Neethz.. aww look at your post :)).

I'm kinda known for not keeping it short ;)

the first half i totally agree. Also, if jhalak was all about non-dancers turning into dancers, i don't know what all the dancers were doing on the show. LOL. People need to understand that it can't be so unfair on celebs who can actually dance well. 

I think you got me wrong on Isha. I don't have a problem with the celebs being trained dancers, like Rithvik and Rashmi, but how on earth can they get a professional on the show? Isha shouldn't have been in the competition.

I never knew the winner till i watched on TV. But once they eliminated RD first i knew it was Gurmeet for sure. I'm not taking anything away from him too, but i genuinely think RD should have won. If jhalak was all about progress, look at his. He channeled all his hyper energy and even performed ballroom dances forms; also improved on his expressions.

I second this totally. Gurmeet has really worked hard and sweat it out to win that trophy so I cannot take the credit away from him but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad that RD didn't win. The only dance form he knew was hip-hop. Rest all were new to him and yet he picked them up so well!

About WCs i don't get what the hype is about yaar. People make it look like a crime, whereas its a completely common concept in the West. Ab show ko copy kia hai toh, concept bhi karenge na LOL. A lot of Indian shows have had WCs too. I am happy for RD if he achieved what he wanted to after Jhalak. :)

Thumbs Up

Edited by PurpleFairy - 03 October 2012 at 8:30am

stardust-

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post..
I have been an ardent fan of RD since PKYEK days.
I was truly disappointed that he came third but not second.
As for GC i have no problem with him winning as i have seen him doing ballroom, classical, bollywood and contemporary. Initially i have seen his performances like dil ko tumse pyar hua, bhala bura, abhi kuch dino se and roop tera mastana (where he did classical) they were amazing.
RD was perfect in most of his performances but judged were biased. They never gave him perfect score while they ignored many mistakes of their favorite baby.
I would just say that he deserves a better platform than jhalak which is scripted, unfair and unreal.

Rituuu..

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin_sasi_Rituuu..LadyFlameGudakesha

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
^^^ I am Rithvik's fan. When i said never it meant that in performances like ye haseen waadiya, nadaan parinde, allah ke bandhe and dk bose songs. He deserved perfect score. But judges "never" gave him. They pointed out not so visible microscopic mistakes deliberately while salman and isha's performances were highlighted though they were clumsy and untidy work especially while changing steps (it was very much visible in behne de song particularly and ofcourse isha's rope malkhamb performance where she couldnt catch the rope in time)

I just wanted to say that RD's abilities were not explored fully since he came late. He is known only for his energy in danceforms. Sneha's vision is far less compared to Shampa. In a competition one has to win and one has to lose. Gurmeet won but that wont make a difference to me and i'm ok with it coz i know Rithvik lacked in votes according to the format. Votes count too, isnt it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeti_cutieRituuu..

sweeti_cutie Groupbie
sweeti_cutie
sweeti_cutie

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ya RITHVIK deserved to win but as it has been said that it is the norm of jhalak deserving never wins Cry
but he has all the capabilities and sooner or later he will definitely  get what he really deserves Smile
ALL THE BEST FOR GREATER AND BETTER FUTURE Thumbs Up

Rituuu..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index