Page 4 Page 9

halifax004

Goldie

halifax004

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
In my eyes RD will always remain the winner Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBNadaCintastardust-FireLordPhoenixashvikluverrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very well spoken Rithvik! (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munny2

Groupbie

munny2

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the post. He truly deserved it . I just hope he moves on to do more better and exciting things in the future. Two thumbs up Thumbs Up for RD. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBvgiriFireLordPhoenixNadaCintastardust-ashvikluverrr

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Sinnie!!!

Cry I am so upset that he didn't win! I have never followed his shows but I have grown to like him. He is very talented and complete package.

I loved what he said. He is still a winner in my eyes!

Devanshiii!!! you are here! :)))

well, that's two gorgeous guys we follow together ;)

my sentiments exactly!! I'm gonna follow him too now that I miss his performances in Jhalak. The fact that he thinks he is a winner, Makes him a winner! :D

PrincessSJBappletomypiepisces25FireLordPhoenixFreshDaisy

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Well Said Rithvik And Well Written Love The post
For Me Rithvik Is The Ultimate Winner He Win My Heart For Sure Im A Gurmeet Fan But Rithvik Was Undoubtedly The Most Deserving My Whole Family Who Watch JDJ Wanted Rithvik To Win Truly The Show Is Scripted But Its Truly Unfair
Rithwik Won In My Eyes He Is Amazing

PrincessSJBNadaCintaRituuu..stardust-arjunpurvixo

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Lovely post dear.. I started watching Jhalak only for Rithvik and became an even bigger fan with his every performance. I am so proud of how he has grown as a dancer and has improved so much. There is a smoothness and a certain vibe in his dance that makes you stand up and dance with him. He was undoubtedly the best dancer among the Top 3 and for us he is the winner. With the hard work and determination he has shown in Jhalak, we know he will attain greater heights in his career in the days to come. Your our rockstar Rithvik, it was our pleasure watching you perform every week and will surely miss it. 

that's true!! everyone talks about how unfair a WC winning is, but look at the progress he has displayed. The judges agreed that Rithvik has channeled his energy well and grown as a performer. And Sneha helped him a great deal with that. Kudos to her too. :))

What i also like about Rithvik is that he enjoys dancing. and that's fun to watch! And me being someone who enjoys dancing too, would want to get up and groove with him. I initially thought he could work a little on his expressions, but he more than covered up for all of that. He has a great way to go!!!

PrincessSJBNadaCintaRituuu..FireLordPhoenixstyle14

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

Originally posted by pisces25

Sinnie!!!

Cry I am so upset that he didn't win! I have never followed his shows but I have grown to like him. He is very talented and complete package.

I loved what he said. He is still a winner in my eyes!

Devanshiii!!! you are here! :)))

well, that's two gorgeous guys we follow together ;)

my sentiments exactly!! I'm gonna follow him too now that I miss his performances in Jhalak. The fact that he thinks he is a winner, Makes him a winner! :D
Yup 2 gorgeous talented guys!!

I just love his attitude out of everyone you can tell he is not in this show to win he is there because he loved dancing and it showed in all of his performances and ofcourse hats off to his choreographer as well.

FireLordPhoenixstardust-NadaCintaRituuu..FreshDaisyashvikluverrr

appletomypie

appletomypie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post hun..indeed he's humble N today he showed sportsmanship N the confidence..he was already a winner for me when he performed salsa the first time..i really love his dancing abilities N spirit to take up challenges..he managed both PR N JDJ N get perfect scores which is amazing..I became a huge fan of his after jdj..was shattered when I heard he dint win..
PS I loved madhuri's expression when his name was called N remo's when he goto know gc was the winner..

Edited by lostinsideurluv - 30 September 2012 at 1:27pm

PrincessSJBstardust-NadaCintaRituuu..ashvikluverrrarjunpurvixo

liquidfantasy

IF-Dazzler

liquidfantasy

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
very well spoken rithwik SmileThumbs UpClap
he danced well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCintaRituuu..stardust-ashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.