Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Stardust, loved your post Clap. I also loved it because it came from someone who's not already a fan. I like Gurmeet too, but with Isha out, Rithvik was the contestant who I felt should have won. All the best for Rithvik in the future! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBappletomypiestardust-NadaCintaRituuu..LadyDabanggarjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Very well spoken Rithvik! (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear.. I started watching Jhalak only for Rithvik and became an even bigger fan with his every performance. I am so proud of how he has grown as a dancer and has improved so much. There is a smoothness and a certain vibe in his dance that makes you stand up and dance with him. He was undoubtedly the best dancer among the Top 3 and for us he is the winner. With the hard work and determination he has shown in Jhalak, we know he will attain greater heights in his career in the days to come. Your our rockstar Rithvik, it was our pleasure watching you perform every week and will surely miss it. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeti_cutiePrincessSJBappletomypieFireLordPhoenixAshlaikastardust-Rituuu..BingeNadaCintaLadyDabangg

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Same here...i never watched him in PR...but i really liked his personality in JDJ...and he is absolutely a great dancer from TV industry...and for me he is the true winner...atleast for dancing :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBappletomypieFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaRituuu..stardust-BingeLadyDabangg

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Well said! He may have lost the Jhalak trophy, but he's won a lot of hearts, made many admirers, become more popular. That he's nice, humble and charming along with being a great dancer is icing on the cake.

Two thumbs up for your post Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBphloxyappletomypiepari87NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Rituuu..FireLordPhoenixAshlaikastardust-LadyDabangg

-Desire-

Groupbie

-Desire-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Rithvick is indeed a rockstar...today he is my winner...And yea not on the basis of popularity..but due to his spirit,consistency,Hardwork...After all that what he said today am officially a fan of rithvik..very well deserving candidate!!Clap

PrincessSJBappletomypieFireLordPhoenixNadaCintaRituuu..stardust-LadyDabangg

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Sinnie!!!

Cry I am so upset that he didn't win! I have never followed his shows but I have grown to like him. He is very talented and complete package.

I loved what he said. He is still a winner in my eyes!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJB-LiveLaughLove-Rituuu..stardust-FireLordPhoenix

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Wow, he is so well spoken! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessSJBstardust-FireLordPhoenixRituuu..

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
so dissapointed with the result ...gurmeet didn't even performed well in many episodes but still he is declared winner and the one who were giving fab performances are 2nd and 3rd

PrincessSJBappletomypieFireLordPhoenixstardust-Rituuu..arjunpurvixoLadyDabangg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.