Very well spoken Rithvik! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
 o  wow , so undeserving jeet gya πŸ˜† my busy  life  ,mujey  aaj hi pata chalaa gyaa ...worst winner of the worst seson πŸ˜› , that guy  didnt improve at all  from first  day  πŸ˜†  ...khiraat mai jeet gya im  sure bheekh ki jeet  mai khush bhi ho gya ho ga   πŸ˜›   asa  award return  karney ke liye himmat chahiye aur   gairat bhi , jo  bheekh mai mila ho  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Rithvik or Rashmi deserved to win, not GuruπŸ˜” 

Rithvik was the best.

bechaari rashmi bhi gyi  🀣 talent ki koi  kadar hi nahi , ynha poll jeet jaatey hai  sirf khadey khadey 🀣
Paramjit Chana thumbnail
o  wow , so undeserving jeet gya πŸ˜† my busy  life  ,mujey  aaj hi pata chalaa gyaa ...worst winner of the worst seson πŸ˜› , that guy  didnt improve at all  from first  day  πŸ˜†  ...khiraat mai jeet gya im  sure bheekh ki jeet  mai khush bhi ho gya ho ga   πŸ˜›   asa  award return  karney ke liye himmat chahiye aur   gairat bhi , jo  bheekh mai mila ho  πŸ˜†

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS  - DEFINITELY THE WORST WINNER WITH NOT A SINGLE FLEXIBLE MOVE THROUGHOUT THE 16 WEEKS
Paramjit Chana thumbnail
Hi everyone, how come he knew he was the winner during the week and announced it to everyone.  Such people should be disqualified. 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love you for this post as me loves Rithvik he is a star!Was very dissapointed that he didn't even become runner up.He sure is well spoken,with all the right amount of charm and you can tell he's not one of those people who would do anything for success,he will be happy for other's in their success too.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very well-said, SinduπŸ‘
JDJ has always been scripted like any reality show but none ever made it this obvious! :@
Isha, tbh, I never supported. She is a professional dancer and IMO would've been better off as a choreographer than a contestant. But having said that, through JDJ I realised that Isha's good only in the dance forms she's trained in. She is not versatile otherwise. But nevertheless, she is a good dancer, I cannot take that away from her. Bharti i'd rather keep shut about.
Before the wildcards, I was supporting GC. He might not have been the best dancer out there but I feel that he showed the most growth in the skill through these weeks. But post-wildcard, I've been fiercely supportive of Rithvik not only 'coz he's a brilliant dancer but because he is genuinely hardworking and dedicated. People might feel that it was unfair to have RD, KW and RDS join in midway but fair or unfair, this isn't the first time. It has happened before and if I feel RD deserved it the most then I cannot brush him aside just because he joined in after a few weeks. Even my sisters, who are both lovely dancers themselves, were rooting for Rithvik and they didn't even know he existed before seeing him in JDJ.
I liked all three finalists so I didn't mind any one bagging the trophy and when the news initially broke, I was genuinely happy for GC. But when the episode aired, I couldn't help feeling disappointed when RD was eliminated. And this quote of his you mentioned, it really touched me and at that moment I couldn't help wishing that RD had won. He deserved it, man, he really frickkin' deserved it! I don't think I've ever felt this sad when my favourite hasn't won a reality show. Even my mother, who has been an out-and-out GC supporter since Day 1, was solemn.
Well, JDJ is just a game and RD might have lost it but he's earned a lot of respect and adoration from me. It's emotionally touching seeing how much he worships his fans❀️
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow! wonderful post dear

absolutely agree with you.Rithvik is a superb dancer n i'm nt just telling coz i m his fan.you can see it.watevermay be the result i m glad Rithvik did Jhalak coz wat he got at end is victory for sure i see it plus huge appreciation and glad  dat new fans too.i think its just the beginning Rithvik will go miles ahead coz of his "talent".

he's a true winner for me.

and about his speech just makes me more proud as his fan.hats off Rithvik!

i love him  and he equally loves us too:)
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stardust-

DEEE!! we are making a BISS-Dhanjani family here πŸ˜†

i heard Karan and Rashmi were finalized WCs and Zo asked me to watch as they get friends of contestants on the show a.k.a Karan's friend ;p. But looks like they thought Rithvik deserved to be on the show as he was par standards ;). Then I watched regularly for him.

Yeah, I heard some rigging happened with Sushant too? That's like the icing on the cake to the conclusion 'most deserved never wins'.

Anyway, Rithvik is special and I plan to follow him :)

LMAOOO

Aha, you came for Wahi's brother too πŸ˜†
WC's were obviously brought in because the originals (thats what people call them here lol) werent able to attract the audience or keep up the hype, and in whatever few weeks theyve been here...I think the WC entries have exceeded tremendeously in every manner. Isha had a fracture so her's we cant really consider but Gurmeet was slipping down ALOT in the last few weeks, the low scores are enough proof. But lets just say, the most deserved ones never win. I just hate the "reality" factor of these reality shows...Its like, Why vote when you know your vote is going to be thrown in the garbage anyways.

Sushant was my favv from all seasons, seeing him dance with Shampa was magical...youtube them one day if you have time...they were great, but sadly, he didnt win.

and Ive already started following him...he came in for some rounds on Dance India Dance...hes a great dancer...makes me want to get off my chair and danceee tooo ;) aha!

P.s Make more posts so I can follow you...everywhereee...Whats the next scripted reality show?!πŸ˜›
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
stardust very very well said...!!
i didnt even watched yest finale...i knew dat GC ws gonna win anyway..it ws a big SHOCKER when results wer declared on fb...
RD has improved a lot...managing a serial and a dance reality show is not dat easy...he would not sleep for days only to improve his perf...his whole day he used to shoot and dat too merger ep which had dance sequences too...he has prepared for 5 dances in one week during ganesh utsav..he worked so so hard and what did he get in return..??
i also started watching JDJ only for Rithvik...
anyways who the hell cares now..Rithvik is winner of OUR hearts...he will always be...i hated JDJ for letting Gc to win but I also love JDJ to let Rithvik showcase his talent in front of whole world...now as we can see there are many many new Rithvikians..very very glad dat he gained such kind of popularity by his talent...m very happy dat he didnt win as it is very well said "he who deserves tje most never wins"...
i will miss rithvik's dance perfmances vry much...:(
but v dont have to worry coz as it is shown OUR arjun is also a very good dancer..v may see him shaking his legs in PR too..obviously wid our Asha...
and his speech ws mindblowing...(had not watched it but had read the WU of his speech)...and I am very overwhelmed dat I am his fan...
he surely is a true winner for us...!

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! I'm loving reading the replies over here. :) I think this season will be remembered for him not winning the title but winning recognition and so many hearts! 

And people, who have followed him to PR after Jhalak, what can I say?!😲 Jhalak was the source of light for most of the Arjun-Purvi fans courtesy the hopeless track there. He's being exploited by Ekta(yes!) over there and he's much more capable than that. I'd suggest y'll to go back and watch Arjun Purvi scenes from the start. Not really wow or something but the treatment was different and RD clearly has a different approach when it comes to acting.  :)

Sometimes, I think RD would have had a greater fanbase than the current had he done atleast one show having him as a solo lead.:)

Thank you TM for this post once again. Kinda balm to my heartburn.πŸ˜†
Edited by Binge - 11 years ago