Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I wanted either of the R's to win (Ritwik/ Rashmi) -- both are fab and GC was good too, i mean he was good but never wow ...his huge popularity made him the winner . anyways, jo jeeta wahi sikander...

PS: if WC are not gonna win, then why bring them in at all -- pity the WC contestants, do they cum with the non-winning clause ??

renjubrite thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, He is the real hero for this show. I loved his performance
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post!

You know what? I started watching Pavirtra Rishata after I saw him in JDJ.

I'm sure there are more like me out there!😆
sweeti_cutie thumbnail
ya well said agree with you style 14 i also watched jdj for rithvik only will miss his dance very much he is the ultimate winner for me as these reality shows are scripted always but he has won trillion of hearts that is the achievement in true sense
HATS OFF RITHVIK 👏
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes!! Ritvik is the winner for me too... :)
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww new rithvikians awww welcome to the family -stardust and othersss
Thisss show isss dammm rigged im happy dat Rd reached tht audience wich he wanted. The whole world saw awww awesome he isss :) im happy dattt he is getting all those love wich he actually deserves tht jhalak trophy is unlucky again it didn't. Reach the right person
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smittu

I wanted either of the R's to win (Ritwik/ Rashmi) -- both are fab and GC was good too, i mean he was good but never wow ...his huge popularity made him the winner . anyways, jo jeeta wahi sikander...

PS: if WC are not gonna win, then why bring them in at all -- pity the WC contestants, do they cum with the non-winning clause ??

@bold.. EXACTLY!! 😆
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks everyone for replaying and agreeing with the post. Had a good time interacting with you all and reading what you have to say. :))

and yepp Rithvik is definitely on my "to watch out for" list ;)) More power to him!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rithvik or Rashmi deserved to win, not Guru😔 
Rithvik was the best.
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For those who have started watching Pavitra Rishta becaz u saw RD on Jhalak i want to give u guys a welcome to our PR forum.I am a big Arjun fan of PR.Comment on his profile and increase in ranks too plz.