Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Very well spoken Rithvik! - Page 2

-Desire- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rithvick is indeed a rockstar...today he is my winner...And yea not on the basis of popularity..but due to his spirit,consistency,Hardwork...After all that what he said today am officially a fan of rithvik..very well deserving candidate!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sinnie!!!

😭 I am so upset that he didn't win! I have never followed his shows but I have grown to like him. He is very talented and complete package.

I loved what he said. He is still a winner in my eyes!
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, he is so well spoken! 
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so dissapointed with the result ...gurmeet didn't even performed well in many episodes but still he is declared winner and the one who were giving fab performances are 2nd and 3rd
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In my eyes RD will always remain the winner 🤗
munny2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the post. He truly deserved it . I just hope he moves on to do more better and exciting things in the future. Two thumbs up 👍🏼 for RD. 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pisces25

Sinnie!!!

😭 I am so upset that he didn't win! I have never followed his shows but I have grown to like him. He is very talented and complete package.

I loved what he said. He is still a winner in my eyes!

Devanshiii!!! you are here! :)))

well, that's two gorgeous guys we follow together ;)

my sentiments exactly!! I'm gonna follow him too now that I miss his performances in Jhalak. The fact that he thinks he is a winner, Makes him a winner! :D
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well Said Rithvik And Well Written Love The post
For Me Rithvik Is The Ultimate Winner He Win My Heart For Sure Im A Gurmeet Fan But Rithvik Was Undoubtedly The Most Deserving My Whole Family Who Watch JDJ Wanted Rithvik To Win Truly The Show Is Scripted But Its Truly Unfair
Rithwik Won In My Eyes He Is Amazing
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: style14

Lovely post dear.. I started watching Jhalak only for Rithvik and became an even bigger fan with his every performance. I am so proud of how he has grown as a dancer and has improved so much. There is a smoothness and a certain vibe in his dance that makes you stand up and dance with him. He was undoubtedly the best dancer among the Top 3 and for us he is the winner. With the hard work and determination he has shown in Jhalak, we know he will attain greater heights in his career in the days to come. Your our rockstar Rithvik, it was our pleasure watching you perform every week and will surely miss it. 

that's true!! everyone talks about how unfair a WC winning is, but look at the progress he has displayed. The judges agreed that Rithvik has channeled his energy well and grown as a performer. And Sneha helped him a great deal with that. Kudos to her too. :))

What i also like about Rithvik is that he enjoys dancing. and that's fun to watch! And me being someone who enjoys dancing too, would want to get up and groove with him. I initially thought he could work a little on his expressions, but he more than covered up for all of that. He has a great way to go!!!
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: stardust-

Devanshiii!!! you are here! :)))

well, that's two gorgeous guys we follow together ;)

my sentiments exactly!! I'm gonna follow him too now that I miss his performances in Jhalak. The fact that he thinks he is a winner, Makes him a winner! :D

Yup 2 gorgeous talented guys!!

I just love his attitude out of everyone you can tell he is not in this show to win he is there because he loved dancing and it showed in all of his performances and ofcourse hats off to his choreographer as well.