Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Just watch and than comment.
and the world knows what she has done to her real sister Asha bhosle in her prime... so it must not be tough to do to her one time's competitor Md. Rafi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch532ehx1Ic

Lata Mangeshkar's statement against Md Rafi enrages son; threatens to sue Lataji

Mumbai: During a recent interview with a newspaper, Lata Mangeshkar claimed that Mohammed Rafi had apologised to her in writing. Rafi's son Shahid, who called for a press conference said that the statement was a publicity stunt and threatened to sue Lata Mangeshkar.

The famous Lata Mangeshkar-Mohammed Rafi fight seems to have returned back, even though it's years since Rafi sahab passed away. Speaking to Mumbai Mirror about her fight with Mohd Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar said, "Mohd Rafi saab and I fought over royalty rights. At a meeting attended by prominent singers and musicians, he stood up and said, 'Main aaj se Lata ke saath nahin gaoonga'. I retorted, 'Rafi saab, ek minute. Aap nahin gaayenge mere saath yeh galat baat hai. Main aapke saath nahin gaoongee.' I stormed out and called all my composers there and then and informed them to rope in another singer if it was a duet with Rafi saab."

When asked how they patched up, Lataji said, "Composer Jaikishan took the initiative. I asked him to get a written apology from Rafi saab. I got the letter and ended the cold war. But whenever I'd see him, the hurt would return."

This statement did not go very well with Mohammed Rafi's son Shahid who said in a press conference, "My father was national property. If she can prove my father wrote an apology letter to her, I am ready to apologise. But she should produce that letter. All I want is that the truth should come out."

Shahid, who feels that Lata Mangeshkar is feeling insecure, added, "My father passed away years ago, and now she is talking about this letter. People keep valuable documents for even 50 years. Why hasn't she retained the paper?"

He told the press that he would wait for eight to ten days and then decide to take a legal action if required.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/music/indian/2012/lata-mangeshkar-statement-mohammed-rafi-son-shahid-sue-099825.html

Edited by tanya.91 - 01 October 2012 at 4:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36gamla_rose-girl.Shayari.The-VoicePentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "socalled Devi LATA ki asliyat ...!!!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlcs-07TINA!Enycedoll.Shayari.oblivious.

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Never liked the Mangheshkar sisters. On that note, I also dislike Alka Yagnik, Shreya Ghosal and the other member of the shrilly triplet: Kavita Krishnamoorty. Their voices are too freaking squeaky...I feel like my ear drums will burst any minute. Still, I manage to like the old songs where these people dominated but only because of the lyrics/tune/melody. Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Desire-cs-07-SMay31-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i dislike mangeshkar sisters 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
@Shrilly triplet... ROFL Where do you come up with such stuff, man?

Having said that, I've always found Lata a very rude and selfish person. I've boycotted her songs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Having said that, I've always found Lata a very rude and selfish person. I've boycotted her songs.

Dude I'm not kidding...those three sound the same to me... their voices are so squeaky. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
That actually reminds me of the Evil Trinity - Bindu, Aruna Irani, and Jayashree T.

LOL

.Heisenberg

.Heisenberg

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Dude I'm not kidding...those three sound the same to me... their voices are so squeaky. LOLLOL

that's because your ears are more attuned to loud, noisey, obnoxious screaming and shouting besura voices LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top