FOR ME RHITVIKH IS THE WINNER!!!!

raynalnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys,but GC's Performance was average today
If you see RD's performance it was much much much much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways for me the winner is RHITVIKH DHANJANI...don't really care of the votes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suba2011 thumbnail
i agree with you...plz post in twitter and jhalak website...he just won coz of votes only,not coz of talent
PrincessSJB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jhalak Diklaa Ja 5 - WHAT A FARCE OF A SHOW - WAS THIS A DANCE SHOW OR A BEGINNER'S PLAYGROUND?

Written by me, a North American viewer who watched an Indian Reality Show for the first time ever only because of a fabulous actor named Gurmeet Choudhary who I came to know about for the first time from PUNAR VIVAAH and became a fan of his for his acting.  After hearing from his fans that he was going to be on this show and what a good and fabulous dancer he is (but changed that later when it suited them to say he is a non-dancer instead), I started to watch Jhalak 5 but soon realized that he was not the best dancer and therefore after watching the entire 16 weeks can say with confidence that he should not have been the winner.

Sad to say, I have now been told by my Indian friends that these shows are scripted and rigged and the true deserving winner rarely wins.  Oh, how I wish I knew this before, for I would never have started watching this show and would have stuck to only watching Punar Vivaah.

How can a contestant who admitted recently that he could not give good performances because he did not have enough time to practice WIN?

How can a contestant who until the semi-finals and very close to it was told by 2 judges that he is still stiff and his acts looked like a "stunt" and a "gimmick", that there was not much dance content and that too in the semi-finals itself WIN?

How can a contestant who was told recently by a judge that it was time to up the game or lose the plot and was not able to up the game but still won the plot  WIN?

I could go on and on...

Let me tell you how:

1.   This is a popularity contest and not a dance contest.  Open message to all very popular celebrities - if you are very popular but not a good dancer join the show and you can do your acting and theatrics and give the impression that you are dancing even if you do hardly any footwork and your upper body is stiff like a rod and you are not able to move it much.

2.   Also make sure your choreographer uses a lot of props and capes etc. to camouflage your lack of footwork and your lack of dancing ability; week after week give good and some not so good performances based more on theatrics and acting and less on dance because your fans will definitely vote and keep you in. 

Once the fans get you to the Finale and Grand Finale then and only then you must at the least, bring out some dance moves but don't worry still, because of your popularity you don't have to do too much dancing so long as your choreographer does her job in your routine to camouflage your lack of dancing skills with jumps and somersaults and theatrics and acting instead of true dancing and proper footwork, you will be fine because suddenly you will get exactly the same marks as the best dancer in the show will get and your fans will be sure to get you to that much coveted trophy and make you the winner regardless of how they get you there they will surely get you there putting all morals and ethics aside. 

3.   Suddenly, even though the show was not over yet, your two co-hosts will say to the media that they prefer that you win because you were on the show from day 1 and soon some eliminated contestants mouth the very same words as if in a chorus and add that you should win and that it is your huq/right to win and you deserve to win.  Notice, though, how none of them said you should win because you are a good dancer leave alone the best dancer on the show.

4.   Make sure your fans, sorry, they now call themselves "devotees" - so you are like a god to them and they will do anything for you e.g. take other peoples ID's and mobile phones and vote 3,000 times in one night, even when Colors clearly stated only India can vote the foreign devotees, who feel you are more popular abroad were very angry about this and found a way to circumvent the system and get into the Indian server and vote as if they are in India; the foreign devotees even went so far as to give their ID's to trustworthy people in India so that they could log on as them and vote.  The thing about this that amazes and astounds me the most is that they are doing all this so proudly and not stopping for one minute to realize that it is morally and ethically wrong to do such things.

An example:

"Guys, I am jumping up and down ! We can get in to Indian server and vote, all international people !!! Follow these instructions carefully !  __ and I are voting from USA !!!!
YOU CAN VOTE FROM ANY COUNTRY, THIS IS ON INDIAN SERVER, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.. AFTER YOU ARE DONE, YOU CAN RESET IT TO ORIGINAL SETTING!"

Then they went on to give complete instructions as to how to circumvent the system...check out the link above and this and other very interesting information as to how the voting was done.

Few other examples:

Read what this fan is writing and digest what is going on with this voting - read the red part in particular - Bizarre to say the least:

[Name Withheld]:

"what u girls want ?- GC JDJ haar jaye !!!!!!!!!---
yes its me n no one hack my id ,, now the Q why im saying this , may i ask why not
jab sein that article came out , i reading many relaxing post in my home wall..??!!
those r just tricky lines to make u RELAX , so that u think others r voting , so i DONT HAVE TO VOTE THAT MUCH ...
color know that gc has many international fans .. so just cut the international vote and make it only INDIAN , they play their card n this overconfidence article jo ye show kaar rahi hein ki gc jdj aram se jeet jayegi , making it worst
so for havek sk DNT FALL INTO THAT TRAP .. stay wk and giv it a power punch ...
hum international waly milke jeetney vote karte they , indian fans ko akele utna karna hein .. mein to keheti huun ussy jeyada karna hein ... if u think rithwk n rashmi dosent fan that much strong fan grp , let me remind u ,, within india they r popular too ... n dont forget about old and new gc haters they will vote for other 2 contestant..

so who live in india plz
- go out and RE-CHARGE ur mobile .. not only yours full family ki mob recharge karlo. N VOTE HIM 100 TIMES ..
- call ur friends and family and sleepy head FB friend who live in india .. and ask them to VOTE FOR GC (''mini 10-15 SMS each person '')
- use sham dam dand ved to get max vote (buhuhahahaha)
- sms pe jeyada jor do

n international fan plz
- giv ur id name and password any trustworthy 1 who can vote on behalf of u , n do it before jdj time .. 9 pm bajte hi sirf VOTE nothing else matter .. jdj kaal repeat mein dekh lena

remember gc did his part = good mark
now we have to do our part = vote with crazy eyes
naak maat katwana indian walo ... dont worry hum vi sari raat tum logo k sath owl banke beythi rahungi .. iss baar gc n hamari izaat tum logo ki haat mein hein"

"[Name Withheld]:
everybody in the UK and USA create colors IDs and mail them to ur friends in India. U dont need to give any personal details away, this way.
[Name Withheld]:
Hi i have got 4 colors IDs, if you would like to vote using them let me know and I will mail u them. thanks x"
[Name Withheld]:
pheww... d last day of voting went in sucha suspense i tell u...
i usually used to do 2100 online votes.. i gathered more IDs of my frnz n ol n did 3000 onlines votes...
den saturday night after voting krke n watching jhalak ,i had slept at 2pm n so i got up at 7pm.. n dats y i cudnt get my phone rchrged... n last voting night, i ws in so much of tension dat hw do i do 100 sms votes bcz i hd no balance...i also hd to do all 100 votes since dis ws d last tym v wer voting for GC..
den i made arrangments n got my fon rchrgd lyk 8:20am ..lyk about an hr back.. n did my 100 sms votes in half an hr...
ACHIEVEMENT for me..!!!! me sooo happy n awsumly satisfied... phew...!!!!!
Love Gurmeet Choudhary... ? ?
UK n USA voters... KEEP VOTING..!!!
I still cannot understand how 1 person voting 3000 times can translate into being called 3000 people voting - this is categorically false, erroneous and misleading to say the least leaving aside that it is morally and ethically wrong.  If you won fair and square with proper votes and not manipulated votes, I would applaud you but you won by votes attained in a morally and ethically wrong way and this for me makes your win worthless.

My one question now to the winner, Gurmeet is, does this now make you feel you were the best dancer on the show and won or that you were the most popular contestant and you won - except of course for the trophy and Rs. 40 lakhs, what do you think you accomplished?  I am really curious to know.

For me, having been a dancer and a singer,  the true winner is Rithvik because for someone like me who does not really know Hindi, the only songs and dance performances that remain in my head are all of Rithvik's and not one of the winner and for me, that says something.

One question if someone could clear up for me - if the Grand Finale was supposed to have been live, how come the results and pictures of the winner and his wife holding the trophy were posted so many hours before this supposedly live performance today?

Edited by PrincessSJB - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RD was the  winner.It was clear from yesterday's relay.
I find GC better as compared to Rashmi but RD was simply amazing.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rithvik is a true winner. I'm so proud of him and he seems to be taking the fact that he got deprived of the title that deserved to be his, pretty well ðŸ˜† I don't care if he's not "technically" the winner because to me he is. He works so hard and unlike Gurmeet, he actually spent all day filming for his show, then all night rehearsing and not being able to get sleep. (Not bashing Gurmeet at all, I understand how hard it is to balance 1 show, let alone 2 ðŸ˜Š)
😊 I wonder if the winners for the finale weren't based on votings at all and only judges scores/picks... I'd love to see who would win then ðŸ˜†
PrincessSJB thumbnail
Please can someone please provide me with the Jhalak website for people in North America.  Thank you.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PrincessSJB

Please can someone please provide me with the Jhalak website for people in North America.  Thank you.

http://www.aapkacolors.com/jhalak ðŸ˜Š
Edited by arjunpurvixo - 11 years ago
@PrincessSJB: ðŸ˜²
Send this info to ABP news. Iss gadbad ka khulasa ho jaye 😆

And yes, I also love RD!

🥳
Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
PrincessSJB thumbnail
Rafa:  What is ABP news?  I don't mind sending it if you could kindly provide me with the details and also please translate what you wrote in Hindi - thank you, much appreciated.
jaso49311 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ritivik is always my winner my sweetheart and my love :) :) I dont care what JDJ Says Ritivik is my lil angel and winner!