Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 27

arshi33

arshi33

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I WUD'VE LUVED 2 SEE RITHVIK WIN...I JUST LUVED THE WAY HE DANCED!!! N HE WS CONSISTENT 2!!!! GOD BLESS RITHVIK U'RE MY ROCKSTAR...SmileSmile

Edited by arshi33 - 30 September 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableRithvikannu_ms_Darling_Flora3333arjunpurvixo-CuteDarling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 9)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Its complicated. That would be my answer. LOL

While I don't begrudge him his win, I do not think he deserved it. This is the first time I watched Gurmeet on a show and he seemed like a genuine, humble guy. But let's face it, this is a dance show and a good dancer he was not, especially when compared to Rashmi and Ritwick. Yet, he sailed by week after week and deserving people like Shibani and Darsheel who were any day better than him were let go. 

I wish these soap stars' fans would be more responsible than that. I don't think they were voting for Gurmeet, they were probably voting for Gurmeet's many TV characters. This seems to be the trend in Indian reality shows. Most soap opera stars end up winning the crown because fans fail to separate the actor/person from the character they portray on TV. For the fans, they are one and the same. 

To tell u actually, this show is a  celebrity dance show n not pure dance show. If u want to see pure dance then u should see Dance India Dance on Zee. In JDJ actually they take the celebrities from different areas which are not into dancing. Usually they are not expected to know much of dancing. But of course they take a few dancers also to set a standard like this time it was Isha n last time Yana. Rest almost all r non dancers. Its a competition bet non dancers who proves to be the best.

We Indians love our stars very much at the same time we know to differentiate their real life n reel life. We can seperate out Maan Sing khurana, Yash Scindia (the roles palyed by GC) n Gurmeet Choudhary. Instead of saying his fans r crazy, think why r they so... crazy about him. There are lot many handsome faces on TV and Bollywood, even better looking than Gc, then why do we love him so.. much?  Why do we vote crazily?

Colors channel knows that if such show goes only by scores like DID of Zee, they will not get much of audience n TRP. why will we prefer to see dancing of non dancers if we have better options of other pure dancing show.  We knew GC is not a good dancer n he wants to learn it. We watched the show only for GC n voted him because he has shown tremendous improvement in dancing. He was managing with daily almost 12hrs shooting for Punarvivah and then practised for his dance. It was very very difficult to manage with 2 dance performances in a week.

He has won because of his hard work. We supported him because he was taking a lot of pains for his improvement. All of us know Rashmi is a trained dancer. Rutwik though not a trained but is dancing since years together i.e. his college days. So considering an emmence hardwork of all 16 weeks, the improvement he has shown, the variety of dances he tried including a semiclassical which no body else has done, he deserves winning the trophy.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9anushacrazy4GCNinnzGm_Darling_muskuranaTahitien-moonaanyakunatFlora3333..CountingStars

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved. He was a non-dancer initially but has improved a lot over the weeks.. and after Isha, he's the only contestant with the highest no.of 30's. He has delivered some average performances sometimes but its not his fault if he gets a huge amount of votes. After all its the format of the show and thus for me he deserves to win :) Love you Guru.. hearty congratulations! Party

Edited by sue_minaaa - 30 September 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmaanyakunatTahitien-moon

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
It sucks big time...the way he survived week after week I had the feeling he might win the show too. His fans have all the rights to enjoy dance because of the biased judges and their 24/7 voting he won LOL. Chalo fans ke khandho par jeet par Bollywood mein mukam hasil karna is tough. Waha koi judge nahin hoga. Janta is all in all. Eske fans ke phone phat jayenge par eski movie nahi hit hogi. I BET ON THAT.  Kuch fans jinke paas time hi time...omg pata nahin kaise yaar.  Chalo aacha kuch logo ke faltu time ka GC ko fayada ho gaya. LOLLOL Thanks GC tumne kuch logo ko busy kiya. Otherwise woh log  kya karte...LOL
Fan kah rahe hain winner is winner you like it or not. Waise  kuch non  diserving candidates toh parliament mein hain toh eska jeetna toh bahut choti baat hainLOL. He is he was and he will be a bad dancer.LOL

Edited by happygolucky - 30 September 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012Cheesy-ChantsnaomihyugaFlora3333

psaniya

IF-Dazzler

psaniya

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I am very very happy for Gurmeets victory. The purpose of JDJ is served, it is togroom n  find the best dancer amongst the non dancers. Gurmeet has proved that he is the best form all the 13 first lot contenstants.

He has worked for all 16 weeks. As said by Ragini, ur completely drained by 16 weeks. The wild card holdres have entered half way so saved almost 7-8 weeks of draining. a lot many other things are also there. Lets' not discuss them, just enjoy the Victory of Gurmeet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9NinnzGmaanyakunatmuskuranaTahitien-moon

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I expected Ritvik or Isha! Ouch

appletomypiearshi33Cheesy-Chants-CuteDarling-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
If one judges by pure dancing ability then Gurmeet shudn't have won but a reality show has got to do a lot with popularity votes too...so that way i am happy with Gurmeet winning...unlike Chang who was not even popular and Sony made him win...AngryAngryAngry

I had neva seen ny of his shows before but i knew he is damn popular...aftr watching him on JDJ i can say his fans must be proud ones coz he came across as 1 hardworking and genuine-hearted guy unlike sum other celebs on the show this year...SmileSmileSmile

roshi9_Darling_aanyakunatFlora3333

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.