Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 27

kyra22

kyra22

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
He dont deserve !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheesy-Chants-CuteDarling-Flora3333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 8)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

YES. YES. YES. Party

I'm SUPER happy to see GC win!!!Dancing

All his hard work and Shampa's hard work paid off!!!

There will always be people that don't like him or his dancing and that could be for many reasons, but that doesn't matter or change what is TRUE  .. that there will always be people that LOVE him even more!!!

CONGRATS GC!!!!Clap

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 30 September 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RubyWooNinnzGmaanyakunat..CountingStars

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse...1.I am very happpyyy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmmaneet_forever9

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kyra22suba2011Kanchhi_Cheesy-Chants_Darling_Dexterkilaila

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't say that he is well deservedConfused for me RD deserved it the most!!!! But Guru did work hard and proved himself not only once but a hell lot of times therefore if janta selected him as the winner then he is the winner and no one can change that so we should all join hands and congratulate him for his success PartyDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9_Darling_Flora3333

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I dont feel that GC deserved to win as he was neither the best dancer nor showed any significant improvement.
Many deserving ones were eliminated early on. But this years format was wierd and not consistent anyways. So maybe it does not matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheesy-ChantsFlora3333

appletomypie

appletomypie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishti13

Originally posted by lostinsideurluv

Originally posted by lostinsideurluv

I bet if that guy...what's his name...ummm yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of that guy Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

Pls don't start off GC vs RD now..n when addres
sing someone learn to respect them..

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either
way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight

Now that u know his name is rithvik edit ur post frm that guy to rithvik Cos it sounds really mean..m sorry dint read the whole post Cos its very substantiating..N not to forget congrats GC won!! Smile

There you go here I edit it sorry if that offended you and good you read whole post of mine now and understood what I ment and thanks for the wish

Thanku and welcome..

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.