Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

leenukiguru

IF-Rockerz

leenukiguru

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
1. Gurmeet deserves
love u lot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherieLoverNinnzGmMishti13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 6)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Rhitvik is good compared to Gurmeet...the only thing which I disliked in Hritvik dance was, he was way to in a hurry to finish it (I mean too energetic, out of the rhytm/sync sometimes).

Gurmeet was nice too, but he din't had a good coreographer (it's just my pov). he could have done much better if he had a good Choreographer...anywayz, she still managed to bring the best out of him(occasionaly)... and it will be fair to say he won due to his popularity...rather than dance moves (if he won???)

Edited by sarah75 - 30 September 2012 at 9:51am

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
No 2.
Such a scripted show as they leaked the news earlier...
Duh!!not gonna watch JDJ anymre nxt season...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriia_x

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
He was good ya..but Im very disappointed with him emerging as the winner! :(

-CuteDarling-

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostinsideurluv

Originally posted by Mishti13

I bet if ..yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

Pls don't start off GC vs RD now..n when addres
sing someone learn to respect them..

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight

Edited by Mishti13 - 30 September 2012 at 10:24am

appletomypie

appletomypie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I bet if that guy...what's his name...ummm yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of that guy Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight

Now that u know his name is rithvik edit ur post frm that guy to rithvik Cos it sounds really mean..m sorry dint read the whole post Cos its very substantiating..N not to forget congrats GC won!! Smile

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

NinnzGm

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I bet if that guy...what's his name...ummm yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of that guy Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either
way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight

Now that u know his name is rithvik edit ur post frm that guy to rithvik Cos it sounds really mean..m sorry dint read the whole post Cos its very substantiating..N not to forget congrats GC won!! Smile

There you go here I edit it sorry if that offended you and good you read whole post of mine now and understood what I ment and thanks for the wish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.