Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

monikabasra

IF-Dazzler

monikabasra

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

1. Gurmeet deserved it

But it doesn't mean the others didn't deserve it either.

I love Ritwick's dance and I absolutely adore Rashmi's dance and facial expressions.

They all deserved it. I would have been happy either way but I supported GC more so. He was a non-dancer and there from the start.

He still is a non- dancer..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableRithvikappletomypieAshlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? (Page 4)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yes, Gurmeet deserved it! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RMYGcherieLoverNinnzGmuluvmgMishti13-BlushaLicious-

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I think Gurmeet was never been either a bad or a weak dancer as some people here are trying to make him looklike.

I am no fan of GC (never of anyone on this show..except Madhuri and Manesh) but imho without comparing him with anyone, Gurmeet is a pretty good and quite strong dancer.

Edited by tanya.91 - 30 September 2012 at 9:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9Sidra.WNinnzGmaanyakunatuluvmg_Darling_Mishti13_AngelSonu_ilovepyaar

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I bet Ritvik didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

Edited by Mishti13 - 30 September 2012 at 10:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HaSaNa-20cherieLoverNinnzGmTahitien-moonuluvmgmaaneetmaahi-BlushaLicious-_Maaneet_

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
No.2
Im a fan of Gurmeet his acting in geet was amazing BUT...
I truly think that Rithwik Deserved it as seeing hus performance overall in the season he was much better than Gurmeet's performance overall so im quite dejected and disappointed but congrats Gurmeet-Shampa fans

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableRithvikjaso49311appletomypiesarah75orchid70_Darling_LadyDabanggHotMess-Jwalamukhi-

appletomypie

appletomypie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishti13

I bet if that guy...what's his name...ummm yeah Ritvik he didnt won that is why people are comparing Gurmeet's talent and making him look bad saying judges were always in his favor and all but no he is not weak dancer and I think he has proved it many times by getting full points from all three of judges and you think he won because of his fans votes, but so what if he won by votes I am sure that you fans of that guy Ritvik also have voted for him I honk you should not Compare him with anyone or anything he is great dancer and he rocks always...and he has proved it by his fan followings

Pls don't start off GC vs RD now..n when addressing someone learn to respect them..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableRithvikannu_msjaso49311hooriia_xnaomihyuga-LiveLaughLove-_Darling_-CuteDarling-LadyDabanggHotMess

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Yes! Im happy for him!!! Congrats GC!! This is right answer to the judges partiality we witness past 4 weeks!!! Audience knows it!!! Also it always happens underdog always won so far in Jhalak!!!

Not v happy as I wanted Rashmi to win but always knew she has hard chances & GC will win!!! Good1!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkilaila

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ofcourse option1 becoz gurmeet deserves to win n he did that!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RMYGcherieLoverNinnzGmuluvmg-BlushaLicious-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.