Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ?

Posted: 11 years ago
Please choose from the following options, and write the option number in your reply (alongwith your comment & feedback)
Thanks.

1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

2. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Ritvick

3. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Rashmi.

4. I don't care about finale results.

Seems like people are not much interested in finale results

😕

GC's win was obvious but I always wanted Rithvik to win..ppl know he's deserving.. anyways congrats to gcians..Edited by lostinsideurluv - 11 years ago
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

He Rocks...he is a great dancer and showed his talent in this dance show
Congrats Gurmeet Congratulation
Wish you to have many achievements ahead in your life
YOU ROCK GURU
LOVE YOU <3
i agree with you..he did not desrve to win...he won coz of votes..we shld mention abt this in twitter and facebook and colour website...every time oni popular artist winning the show..unfair
Its complicated. That would be my answer. ðŸ˜†

While I don't begrudge him his win, I do not think he deserved it. This is the first time I watched Gurmeet on a show and he seemed like a genuine, humble guy. But let's face it, this is a dance show and a good dancer he was not, especially when compared to Rashmi and Ritwick. Yet, he sailed by week after week and deserving people like Shibani and Darsheel who were any day better than him were let go. 

I wish these soap stars' fans would be more responsible than that. I don't think they were voting for Gurmeet, they were probably voting for Gurmeet's many TV characters. This seems to be the trend in Indian reality shows. Most soap opera stars end up winning the crown because fans fail to separate the actor/person from the character they portray on TV. For the fans, they are one and the same. 
Originally posted by lostinsideurluv

GC's win was obvious but I always wanted Rithvik to win..ppl know he's deserving.. anyways congrats to gcians..
exactly
Rithvik was the most deserving one..
This is a talent show and not to show who have more fans..
For me Rithvik and Or Rashmi are winners. GURMEET CHAUDHRY must be popular but he clearly cannot dance. ALL HIS performances were bull except for the last perf in last nights epsidode.

Plus he was the only guy remaining from the begining as Isha quit (she prolly came to know she isnt winning...isha has an ego and can't stand being 2nd or last) .. and rithvik rashmi were wild card entrants who arent gonna win anyways.

JdJ5 the 2nd worst scripted show. COLORS is a very corrupt channel. It telecasts bb,jdj and now SK.

GURMEET doesnt deserve the trophy at all. ITS a shame.

Rithvik <3