Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Please choose from the following options, and write the option number in your reply (alongwith your comment & feedback)
Thanks.

1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

2. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Ritvick

3. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Rashmi.

4. I don't care about finale results.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jp_marscherieLoverriatagoreshaz2009jigyasa28-RanDeep-_Darling_maneet_forever9Manali_IamGCianoblivious...DamonCrazy..aartipartyygafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ?" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Seems like people are not much interested in finale results

Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Flora3333

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
2. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Ritvick

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi040106MyAngelAlinaaliishelly_22AdorableRithvikcheenopratirani-Desire-HopeleslyInLovesarah75sumayya98annu_msiifaith38jaso49311-Swetha-chinky80black.swanSuneel_kumarpomegranateChand_Ni-Chinky-divya17.8mauaanaomihyuga.Nikki.FindingShakFlawlessAshvikAshlaika-LiveLaughLove-chucklebuddyDilsay_Darling_-Rafa-stephhhSam_dean4EvaU-No-PooLadyDabangg-Chandramukhi-soni595oblivious.Nkapoor3ashvikluverrrarjunpurvixoDrashtifan4everShru77HotMess-Jwalamukhi-

appletomypie

appletomypie

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
GC's win was obvious but I always wanted Rithvik to win..ppl know he's deserving.. anyways congrats to gcians..

Edited by lostinsideurluv - 30 September 2012 at 8:32am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliimiss_dreamycheenoarshi33jp_marssumayya98iifaith38smiley20Shirley._Darling_DilsayManali_IamGCianFlawlessAshvik-RanDeep-LadyDabanggarjunpurvixogcluvHotMess-Jwalamukhi-

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

He Rocks...he is a great dancer and showed his talent in this dance show
Congrats Gurmeet Congratulation
Wish you to have many achievements ahead in your life
YOU ROCK GURU
LOVE YOU <3

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_sheenaahhhmiss_dreamyRMYG22feb1984jp_marsthendral_111RubyWoosree10zaqxswShouting_SilverNinnzGmleenarana42smiley20uluvmg_Darling_maneet_forever9White-RoseManali_IamGCianiMadzkrati5aanyakunatilovepyaarShalveana56gcluv-MSKdeewani-gafulu14-BlushaLicious-..CountingStars

suba2011

Goldie

suba2011

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i agree with you..he did not desrve to win...he won coz of votes..we shld mention abt this in twitter and facebook and colour website...every time oni popular artist winning the show..unfair

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AlinaaliiMyAngelPrincessSJBinna7archie.111iifaith38jp_marsnamitagloryzannu_msShirley.mauaastephhhLadyDabanggarjunpurvixoHotMess

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Its complicated. That would be my answer. LOL

While I don't begrudge him his win, I do not think he deserved it. This is the first time I watched Gurmeet on a show and he seemed like a genuine, humble guy. But let's face it, this is a dance show and a good dancer he was not, especially when compared to Rashmi and Ritwick. Yet, he sailed by week after week and deserving people like Shibani and Darsheel who were any day better than him were let go. 

I wish these soap stars' fans would be more responsible than that. I don't think they were voting for Gurmeet, they were probably voting for Gurmeet's many TV characters. This seems to be the trend in Indian reality shows. Most soap opera stars end up winning the crown because fans fail to separate the actor/person from the character they portray on TV. For the fans, they are one and the same. 

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuMyAngelglammieeddieszbAlinaaliiPanchi.JooncreampuffsAdorableRithvikmiss_dreamygini12PrincessSJBinna7archie.111recoupsidra246annu_msiifaith38Roshni.xKoookiekanak.jp_marsrktharkeysarah75sumayya98-Swetha-chinky80pari_roxxprema_ksILoveDramaSoShypreetieTania.kpippapomegranate-Amri-Cheesy-ChantsS.Stephy-Chinky-zee_armaanANNMT.tanya.91FlawlessAshvikmishtypiyaDilsay-optimist-anitaraniLadyFlame_Darling_stardust-debby_11bhavi20_sSam_dean4EvaKal ElU-No-Poo-Chandramukhi-soni595oblivious.arjunpurvixoLadyDabangg_BlackPearl_Drashtifan4ever-PoisonIvy-.Angel-Jwalamukhi-HotMess

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostinsideurluv

GC's win was obvious but I always wanted Rithvik to win..ppl know he's deserving.. anyways congrats to gcians..
exactly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.