Sukku ashish in sbs segment:D

Posted: 11 years ago

there is sbs segment... they show sukku ashish intw i dint see the intw bt i got to know frm other forum n yahan koi update hi nai karta even they both gonna perform for zee 20th celebration...
N they had 1st intw after returing to london..
dieing to see anyone hv link so plz share...

Update i saw:D it was really cute jazz ranveer dancing on diff song then they showed there lil intw ...sukku said we r performing on 2nd hand jawani...offcourse point out to ranveer is ki jawani 2nd hand hai mujy mili tu ofcourse mujy isi song pe dance karna parya ga roflll...:D :D
they r hell cute aww:*Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
OMG!! Was it shown on SBS or there's a promo? I got to look for it.
Finally the show will be getting more SBS segments and promotions that they are now back from London.
thanks yar...

I know forum ithna inactive hai.. they dont even update promos sometimes.. tfs, waiting to see their performance... :)

@khushi lolz main sement keh rai ho u r asking promo its was 5 min segment dear:p
@priya yea sorry to say bt forum is damn bore yr even happening hoti b hai na tu koi update nai karta even u know i made this post by cell as soon as i got to know...:/
@visha yea if they were in india abtk we got lot of segment of them as thy were in london so yea we couldnt get...bt damn happy to see them offscreen:DEdited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 11 years ago
wow😃, waiting for their performance!⭐️
omg,i love to see them on stage.
@priya u welcum btw;) enjoy i hv utube link bt cant post bcz i even make post frm cell...
oh well its k,.. post it wheneva possible yar...
Originally posted by Priyamvada

oh well its k,.. post it wheneva possible yar...
Priyamvada,u tell me where it is,n then i'll post the link from there..plss😊