shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oct 13 th is wedding day. They are actually shooting a wedding day (Yikes) ...I know the CVs know what will happen that day...maybe Adi-Latika will be married...maybe not... there might be a twist. ...

I am surmising on possible ideas on how it might be botched. Please get your marbles rolling and give me ideas on what might happen...

Maybe ...Adi finds out on wedding day that PK  is actually in love with him...maybe he finds the box she keeps in her room with Adi's note & dried up roses etc. Adi has a 180 turn in his mind...

Maybe... Somebody gets in an accident ...Maybe Latika since they are driving to Dewan mansion or anyone else

Maybe... PK falls from steps...she is in the hospital...Adi stops the wedding...everyone is surprised as they don't understand why Adi is so attached to her as to stop the wedding...

Maybe... Adi finds out Latika & Mom has plans to extract money and that's their reason for this betrothal. 

Maybe... The cousins come back and the guy falls in love with PK... keeps Adi jealous... and hell breaks loose when he tries to kiss PK on wedding day

Maybe... Dadaji comes to the wedding thinking its btween Adi-Pk (he has been gone for pilgrimage & was sick ...so the family didn't tell him)   and he has a stroke when he realizes the bride is not PK and has a stroke... Adi stops wedding out of respect.

Maybe...Latika has a boyfriend who shows up at last minute to claim her.

C'mon peeps lets keep adding to this (as well as comment)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nasha-rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think dat adis mom will come to know about latika and her moms plans dat y 
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sabrina... good imagination... 👍🏼
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Sabrina, nice presumptions, liked all of them, but would like to say that Adi won't realise his love so soon.
Maybe, the fact that Latika's family has huge debts & they are planning to pay the debtors after stashing away some wealth from Diwan Mansion will be out in the open. This would piss off Avantika or Adi and lead to cancellation of wedding.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Saibal  that is the most probable one... I like it... 
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Sabrina.. 👏

The wedding CANNOT happen.. It just can't. If it does happen then CV's will lose numerous fan following.. I, one of them.

Since, that will NOT happen, yes, lets think of idea's on how the wedding will be stopped..

My favorite, which I've been thinking about a lot lately.. Pankuri cannot tolerate the wedding anymore, and the day of, she decides to leave Deewan mansion. Adi finds out she has left without saying goodbye, and goes after her wanting to know why.. He will not marry without his "best friend" with him. Lattti-Kha gets pissed off, and the weddings called off.. Or postponed whatever..
shesherkobita thumbnail
I love it Sharna I had been thinking about that too. 
Great women think alike and FOOLS (that's us) seldom differ...
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

I love it Sharna I had been thinking about that too. 

Great women think alike and FOOLS (that's us) seldom differ...

Haha, I love that.. Fits us perfectly.. Damn this show and Nakuul.. turned us all insane. But to be fair, I was already a bit crazy to begin with.. 😆😉
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sabrina ,,,,,nice post n nice imagination
 but
i m still thinking for the reason 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Sudipta as long they don't get married ... me happy...😃

but Im intrigued... how will they stop it on the wedding day? And then there is no more "shuvo-din" for another whole yr.  YAY!!!