!!GC Wins JDJ5!! All Discussions here

Posted: 11 years ago
 Hello friends,

From a wide range of posts and artcles, posted recently, It seems Gurmeet Chaudhury might have won JDJ5. Please discuss everything related to his winning here. 

Rules:

All of forum rules and IF COC valid

NO, absolutely no direct/ indirect dig to any member, fan groups or otherwise by any member.

DT reserves full right to edit / delete any post deemed instigating or inappropriate  without any explanation.

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Will post my congrats msg once the grand finale is over on TV ..so will reserve my comments for now 😳

But from all spoilers we hv till now , advance congrats to Gurmeet and Shampa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
res

congo for our king of tellywood to grab this wonderful title in majestic way.yipeee

shampa and he rocked totallyπŸ‘
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Pata nahi jab sunke itna accha lagraha he to phir gc ko trophy lene dekhke kaisa lagaga...
It Was A Well Deserved Win <3
He was So Emotional when his name was announced, [So Was I] went down on his knees and Thanked his Fans and whoever supported him...Ah...Love him for being such a cutie pie <3

Sadiie x
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Gnna edit after seen the show. As am in two minds
If he won then congrats
Congratulations to him, Shampa deserves it for her skills. Gurmeet...less said the better...he hasn't improved much over time.  So personally, I'd have liked to see Rashmi win or even Ritwick. 
All I can say Is "What A Shame",talent ki koi kadar nahi hai is dunia mein,Bollywood mein katrina ko dekha aur television mein actors like Gurmeet,chi chi
Gurmeet & Debina with Jhalak Trophy πŸ₯³ 

Congrates to GC. He really worked hard and deserves to win the show.