TaaRey OS: Burned With Desire

-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

BURNED WITH DESIRE

Seven years ago, after college finished; they separated to secure their futures. University life was to be their relationship's salvation, but they didn't count on how moving to different cities would affect their relationship. They would fight all the time, and due to their busy schedules, they would not even hear from each other for months. Relationship? Well, it was just a tag. After, university they realized that they wanted different things from life and that being together would mean giving up on their dreams. Hence, their mutual decision to go their own separate ways. However, if they were ever in the same city they would meet up as friends but the desire, and the all-consuming love, still simmered, underneath.

Rey glared at his watch, and the entrance back and forth waiting for Taani. He could barely contain his anticipation, seeing Taani after almost a year. Rey glanced back at the door, and just in time to see Taani enter. Rey felt his jaw slacken, and fall open at the beauty walking towards him. Clad in a short, black, shimmery, sleeveless dress, every contour and curve of her body was showcased to perfection. Her long toned legs seemed to go on forever. There was something different or maybe it had to do with her hair which was artistically tied up, her neck elongated by the style. As she walked past the tables, Rey saw heads turn, and recognized the male appreciation, Taani received from them. He felt the lion inside him roar, wanting to lay claim to what was his. Rey opened his arms and Taani glided into his embrace. She smelled wonderful, like lavender. He encompassed his arms around her, when his hands drifted across Taani's bare back. Rey stilled, he felt Taani arc into him and shiver at his touch. The lion inside him, now, growled with burning passion.

Rey grumbled, "Where is the rest of your dress?"

Taani gave him a disgruntled look and said, "None of your business."

Silence grew between them, in a desperate attempt for a little conversation Rey chattered on, "It is really great to see you again-"

"I am getting engaged." said Taani, breaking Rey off.

Rey slumped back in his chair, in shock while, Taani fiddled with her champagne glass, not quite meeting Reys eyes.

"That's why I came to meet you and see-"

Taani put down her glass and stood shakily on her legs, holding the table in support, until she had gathered her bearings. She looked at Rey, letting him know that the desire, passion and a hint of love that still remained, would burn in her eyes. She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts and turned around and fled the restaurant for the safety of her room.

Taani stood there in front of the elevator waiting for it to come down.  Taani stood there trying to catch her breath because being in Reys presence it had seemed that all the oxygen in the room had been sucked out. She heard the elevator door open with a 'ting'. Taani composed herself and stepped inside. Just as the door was to close Rey followed Taani inside. They stood together in silence when suddenly; Rey's hand shot forward and slammed the emergency stop button inside the elevator. He turned towards Taani, watching emotions flash across her face, from bewilderment, to outrage, to slowly burning desire, as she met his eyes.

"To see what?" said Rey inquisitively, his voice perfectly calm, which intimidated Taani even more. Taani stared at Rey, aching to give in to her desire, knowing Rey reciprocated at least the passion.

"To see what Taani? Answer me damn it!" said Rey, his voice taking on timber of growl, as he slammed his fist into the wall beside Taani.

"T-to se- see if I still felt the same way about you" she replied stuttering, her eyes locked over Rey's shoulder. When she felt a hand, glide across her cheek and settle on her chin, gently turning her face to meet Rey.

"And do you?" whispered Rey, his voice husky, evident of his growing desire to capture Taani in his embrace.

"Yes. Damn you! YES! Yes, yes" said Taani, stepping away from him, her arms wrapping around her body trying to protect herself against the onslaught of being faced with her raw emotions.

"What are we doing Rey? What is the meaning of all this? Why are we doing this? Meeting like this off and on again. Why? Why are we placing ourselves in this burning path of desire when we know nothing will come of it and all that would be left will be ashes that would haunt us and cause us anguish for the rest of our lives" she said slowly, trying to gather herself, but breaking apart at each attempt. He had come into her life again, broke down all her defenses and now she was once again left vulnerable to the pain of an unrequited love.

"I thought you wanted this and that you were okay with this arrangement of ours. What do you think that I don't suffer from this? Don't you think I feel the pain? And share the same anguish? I did this for you so that you could be happy. What more do you want from me? I've done all I could possible do." Rey replied, frustration marking his voice.

"Seven years, I waited seven years just for a single sign that maybe you wanted something more. It wasn't over for me and now it's too late." Taani said passionately, tears streaming down her eyes.

"It wasn't over, it still isn't over." When he yanked her to him and covered her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. She responded immediately, surprising herself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer then she could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and Taani opened her mouth with a low moan.

Suddenly Taani pushed away as if she had been burned. She backed off her hand at her neck trying to gulp down air. Taani felt a shiver run through her, whenever he was close to her and he stood so close. A funny feeling skittered through the pit of her stomach. His eyes heavy with passion and tenderness gave Taani a pause. He gently cupped her, her face between his hands and forced her to meet his eyes as he bent down to her and whispered

"Don't you get it? I want you, I want to be with you, I want to touch you – " his voice had a husky rasp, " I love you damn it!" he continued, as he slowly clasped her waist, drawing her closer into him, skimming her bare back as his hand lowered to rest at the edge of her back.

Flares of heat shot through her. She drew back slightly, not because she wanted to get away, but because she wanted so very much to stay where she was. Keeping his hand in place, he dipped his head and nuzzled her neck. Her skin prickled with the whisper of his breath on her ear. Her pulse jumped and she couldn't have moved away from him if she'd wanted. As she gazed upward, she felt as if their surrounding had faded away until nothing was left but the two of them. His mouth looked strangely tender for something with such hard edges. His lips parted and brushed over hers. At the same time, he pulled her close, where she felt his desire. As his mouth settled, she experienced a moment of wonder. His lips were warm and gentle, such a contrast to the rest of him. She parted her own, because she could no more have closed herself against him. He drew at her bottom lip and touched the tip of her tongue with his own. The sensation sent her spiraling, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He groaned against her mouth. "God, I want you." and deepened the kiss.  He lifted her against him and carried her backwards where he pushed her against the wall of the elevator. She groaned against his mouth as his mouth caressed his.

"Are you alright?" said a voice, echoed through the speaker, intruding upon the moment.

"What do you say? Are you alright?" said Rey as he nibbled gently upon Taani's lips. His love evident in his eyes and the way his hands caressed her. Taani looked up at him; blushing all the while a smile spread across her face and snuggled deeper into Rey's warmth.

Now it's your turn Sreeju :p This goes out to Zee (Zara), finally I am done with it. :p

Note: The content of this OS is not to offend anyone's sensibilities. If you are not a fan then refrain from commenting. Enjoy! x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was so desperately waiting fr it hence m the frst one to comment :p :p. OMG OMG OMG OMMMGGG !!!!! Fatttzzz u made me sweeattt like crazyyy I'm so in love wid this hot OS :D :D I love ur writing skills just exctly like novel types hot romance :D I could just not stop myself from imagining this again n again *faints* I loved it so very very badly n now m so gonna demand a lot OSss frm u :D :D Love u fatzzz it was totally worth waiting fr it :p P.s - now don't u DARE call urself boring :p a boring person wudnt dare to write this amazing piece of work :DEdited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited

OMG Hawtness and Passion on its extreme.. ☺️
I loved the way you portrayed Wild Rey and Sexy Taani ☺️
After reading the whole OS esp the elevator part, I really want the same in D3... 😆
Thanks for killing me Fati with TaaRey's Passionate Moments .. 🤗
Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
Tia3303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Unres!

OMG!I so loved it 😃

Love the way you described their love and especially when Tanni came in and the other men were watching her..I loved Rey's thought!He was so possesive 😳

Aww It's awesome 👏

Continue soon 😉Edited by Tia3303 - 11 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Res...

Edited:-

OMG ☺️☺️☺️
its damn romantic☺️
lemme come back from TaaRey land to comment 
u killed us with ur OS
its superbbb 
u rocks Fatima 🤗

Edited by -meet- - 11 years ago
sreelu094 thumbnail
MY GOD🤪WAT WAS THAT?OH FATTI UR OS KILLED ME🤢
I CAN'T SAY MORE ABOUT THAT😆
WELL DONE FATTI.NICE OS 🤗
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

unres..

faati what have u done??

M enchanted by reading ths os..it made my jaw wide open..
it was full of passion..emotion..loved it..

p.s..partner is still 16..dnt make her read this bhagao usse yahan se 😆Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES

Edited

Ooohh-La-La!
Faati...that was way too hot to handle
Luv u for this OS
Freaking hawwt 😳 Edited by lovharshu - 11 years ago
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was too hot to handle! The expressions used were brilliant👏
PreciousHeart thumbnail
KILLER DUDE!!WAT AN OS SPEECHLESS!!FATSSS UR OS SET MY SCREEN ON FIRE ,MAN!!!IT IS ALREADY VERY HOT OVER HERE N BY THIS OS THE TEMPERATURE IS JUST RISING*HAAAWWWTTT*HAAYYYEE!!!!U TRULY R A ROCKSTAR N WILL ALWAYS BE ONE FATSSS!!!WAT SAY YAAR U NAILED IT!!!IT IS NOT AT ALL EASY TO BRING INTENSITY,PASSION,PURITY,ETC IN UR WORDS BUT NO DOUBT FOR GUESSING THE QUEEN OF FF/SS/OS HAS DONE IT WITH SUCH EASE!!HAIL FATIMA HAIL FATIMAIT WAS HOOOTTT ,OUT OF THE WORLD YAAR !!WANNA HUG U FOR THIS!!!WAS DYING FOR TAAREY INTENSITY!!! THANKS ALOT!!!LUV U