Suggestions / Comments

Cyberbullying going on IPK forum! Please Stop them.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
To the MODS here- I am sorry for bringing this topic BUT couldn't take It after what I saw in IPK forum. I reported the topics a lot but Mods are too biased there even if I don't report, couldn't they mods tell them to stop abusing a member since its been happening since yesterday!!
These IPK fans are bashing Zee_News since yesterday just because of her comment and a spoiler.
Can't they differentiate between Constructive Criticism, Opinion, and Bashing? She didn't call anyone sick or anything which is bashing and she just shared her opinion but they are calling her with disgusting names like b**** etc and worse than that.
When a spoiler had good news, they loved her but when her news didn't go well with them so they started abusing her.
She never forced anyone neither anyone is forced read her spoilers then why bashing a real person just for a show/news/actors?
Angry
How will she feel when she sees 300+ members bashing her like this. And now here again a new post and look at the comments: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3219831&TPN=10

They said f*** her and kill her Dead
This is all Cyber abuse. Even if someone bashes your favorite actors, no fans have the right to dedicate 50+ posts towards that person and abuse her.

The forum is mad or what? May be not all IPK fans but that doesn't change the fact that none stopped them except 1-2.
Please Do Something about this Issue. Give them warning or something to stop them. This is just disgusting!

Another bashing post and check the comments about how she should go to a doctor and all:

!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3219855

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 30 September 2012 at 5:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.Real.MadridPentaminous.Heart_Hacker-TarantallegramainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cyberbullying going on IPK forum! Please Stop them." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hey Cutiee,

I don't know whats happening there but do keep on reporting the threads where you think members have violated the rules. For some reason, both of your link doesn't work for me, it gives me errorErmm.

I think the mods are not online so actions will be taken once they are online.

Now about  leaking/posting news/spoilers before its officially confirmed,  is not a crime but I am sure the person were aware of the reactions from the fans. I do believe this particular scenario was blown out of proportion due to the negativity spread around and I wish people were not so protective about any star/show/characters:( 

Edited by Aahaana - 30 September 2012 at 6:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-_Darling_.EdwardCullen.oblivious.DUGGUlicioussubha2601-Jwalamukhi-Heart_Hacker-

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with Cutiee. I've seen a thread about Zee where some illiterate member has openly called Zee a B**** and threatened to KILL HER and his/her friends laughed, clapped and agreed. Such members should be KICKED out of this website without any warning. 

It's horrible how IPK DT doesn't react to such offensive matters. That topic was open for a  really , really long while.

and my message to that illiterate member; Buddy, Barun doesn't even know you. Get over it LOL  and if he did, he would be disgusted after reading your post. Big smile 

Edited by V.I.P - 30 September 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars._Darling_Real.MadridPentaminous.subha2601Heart_Hacker-TarantallegraTony_StraK786

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Can't view the links for some odd reason :/

But yeah I know the thread that was made in JDJ Forum On Zee_News - Friking H O R R I B L E -_-
I hope MODs do something about it, those members need a Ban for publicly [&Virtually] abusing someone who is Bound to read what they say in each and every post of theirs whereas Celebs - in this Case Barun - doesn't even know people are out there defending him to people who bash him for various different reasons Stern Smile

Btw,Can you believe, just as I press post after typing my Maha Speech on that thread - it gets locked Stern Smile
How unfair! My fingers hurt for writing such a big speech! Can't be asked now! :@ LOL

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 30 September 2012 at 7:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Darling_

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Oh God IPKKND forum is going crazy. Seriously threatening to kill is just too much!:|
And that for a show? Seriously?:|
But then if I remember she used to bash, abuse and threaten IPKKND members earlier.
So it isnt one sided bashing and bullying.!
Either way grow up people!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_subha2601Tony_StraK786

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Lol. R Mods sleeping? Do Justice

_Darling_

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
In whichever forum Zee or Zainab goes,she is always disliked.I know her since a long time.She was a member of LRL forum and she never used to like Raj-Naina jodi so lot of times she had said many things against this jodi so there too she was disliked but she was never bashed like this nor the members of that forum said such things about her.

She doesn't like ipkknd and it's lead actors.Many times she has bashed the show and it's actors in ipkknd forum as well as geet forum and that's what is not liked by ipkknd fans.By now the whole I-F know how the ipkknd fans are.LOLThey won't tolerate anyone saying anything against their show and the actors and in one of the posts,zee commented that barun and sanaya should take acting lessons.How can they tolerate that?I agree everybody is free to give his/her opinion but why show ur dislike for the show and the actors again and again inspite of knowing that ipkknd members hate and insult people very badly?

But that doesn't mean ipkknd fans should make such comments.I have seen more than 100 posts since last 3 days where members openly make posts to insult Zee by calling her names and wishing her to die.That's also not good but what to do?That's how those ipkknd fans are.They don't spare anyone they hate,whether it's a member or an actor.They even wished Daljit to die and miscarry in real life.OuchAnd when the mods stopped them,they started bashing the mods too and called them biased.It's very difficult to samjhofy them.That's how they are. 

_Darling_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top