Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

If he did propose, I'd make sure that the camera zooms into his fingers instead of mine - for obvious reasons LOL

His fingers Day Dreaming GC is definitely not my type when it comes to the drooling department, but his fingers can't beat anyone. He has the sexiest hands and fingers hands down Blushing

Chand please do me a favour and place your cheeks against your computer/laptop screen. I'm going to give you a massive kiss for this comment! ROFL GC with a stubble is in my drool department but one thing I could never deny is that this man has the worlds most gorgeous hands in the face of this universe! Have you ever seen a man with such slender fingers? I think I once got carried away by his hands and I uttered some poetry. It went along the lines of ... Oh the beauty of your hands has mesmerized me so that it has compelled me to visualize the beauty of your toe.

ROFL
I'm a disgrace! I love his eyelashes too Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56-Chandramukhi-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Fist pump* HELL TO THE YEAH! (Page 7)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

First off ROFLROFLROFL
gosh i missed you and your posts Hug
It's a tight slap to a lot of people's faceWink

and and 

Koja hasty oh dokhtar?? hech darakayt tu nest ! ne da PV ya JDJ?!?

before you spider away answer me ApproveLOL

Hug Khona astum! LOL Nah internet connectionem kharob shoda bood = \ Pas ke omadom, I received a PM that someone plagiarized my OS. Delem as ami forum SIYA shud! LOL 

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Sammmyyy...You remember me right?D'oh if you don't then Angry

Where the hell are you these days? Is the Shiv-Fever off??Shocked

And *Hi5* for Gurmeet's victory.Dancing

Khushi of course I remember you! LOL You are the sweetest member in this forum. Wink

I'm all over the place -.- Have uni assessments due and also hating on the Forum since somebody plagiarized my OS. I still have my hots for Shiv but currently my thoughts have been POSSESSED by the Varun guy in Karan Johar's new movie. He is so fine! Embarrassed

I'll tell you something - I was SO happy for Gurmeet. Seeing those sexy fingers wrapped around that trophy got me all jittery ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

i thought sammy jamy left the forum Ermm .. but good to see ya buddy bum  [LOL[ (excuse me wid the names LOL ) ..

and yup gc did quite tthe hard work and deservrd to win .. i'm one of the many biased fans of gc LOL but i know rashmi deepak and Isha (i hate her LOL ) are brilliant dancers.. but GC, being  a noon-dancer did a splendid job ClapClap .. and i never knew gc was a non-dancer since he was sooo good in song seq in Geet (i know they are completely diff from wat jdj had shown) but still he was awsome.. Embarrassed ..

and i just LOVED him that how modest he was wen he went on his knees.. gosh that man is sooo humble and down to earth Tongue

and woohoo he WON

Sammy Jaamy is still in the Forum Porum LOL. Has Noor Moor missed moi? LOL you have been excused.

I am the ultimate biased fan and I cannot even shy away or deny it. I hadn't even begun watching the show and was already planning for him to win. Although planning and actually contributing to anything is miles apart. I mentally voted for him since I could not for the life of me be bothered to ACTUALLY vote. ROFL

I like Rashmi and Rithvik! I liked Isha and Salman's performances (I happen to LOVE Salman) but Isha personality wise never really appealed to me. I loved most of their performances without a doubt but her personality was a major turn off. Oh well if GC hadn't been in the show than I most definitely believed Isha-Salman and Rithvik should have won.

I was extremely disappointed with Gurmeet's performances man. Ouch It killed me that he actually was finally given proper dance moves in the Semi Finale and he danced really well. Instead of making him jump and do rolly pollies half the time, some actual dance moves that allowed him to keep his bloody foot on the ground would have possibly gone well with him. Look at his performance I posted on the first page - the one with him in a Kurta and looking absolutely gorgeous. I loved loved the way he dances there! WHY could he not dance like that in JDJ! 

But yes he is VERY modest and humble. Honestly it makes me wonder  how people could hate him so much when he happens to actually be a nice guy. It makes no sense! If he were stuck up, arrogant or over confident than fair enough. But this poor guy is always respectful and always polite so I don't see how someone could sit on their ass and vent out their hatred against somebody who hasn't done a damn thing to deserve it. Stern Smile

roshi9

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

First off ROFLROFLROFL
gosh i missed you and your posts Hug
It's a tight slap to a lot of people's faceWink

and and 

Koja hasty oh dokhtar?? hech darakayt tu nest ! ne da PV ya JDJ?!?

before you spider away answer me ApproveLOL

Hug Khona astum! LOL Nah internet connectionem kharob shoda bood = \ Pas ke omadom, I received a PM that someone plagiarized my OS. Delem as ami forum SIYA shud! LOL 

hahaha. .. maam hamesha megom khona astumLOL
awhhhOuch
ma khoob char esha mekadomAngry

as baste ke bisyar khoob niwishta mikooni na tanist khoda control kona.

just to let u know a lot of ppl love ya and miss ya. . .including me Big smile

hope u fully come back soon <3

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushi.

Sammmyyy...You remember me right?D'oh if you don't then Angry

Where the hell are you these days? Is the Shiv-Fever off??Shocked

And *Hi5* for Gurmeet's victory.Dancing

Khushi of course I remember you! LOL You are the sweetest member in this forum. Wink

I'm all over the place -.- Have uni assessments due and also hating on the Forum since somebody plagiarized my OS. I still have my hots for Shiv but currently my thoughts have been POSSESSED by the Varun guy in Karan Johar's new movie. He is so fine! Embarrassed

I'll tell you something - I was SO happy for Gurmeet. Seeing those sexy fingers wrapped around that trophy got me all jittery ROFL

LOL..Sweetest? really? Thanks for those kind words  people hardly call anyone sweet in this forum- courtesy the endless numbers of fightsOuch

I missed you BTW . No one to talk about Shiv with- Sweety's also left IF for some unknown reason..Therefore, no one to talk with about Shiv's sexiness Unhappy- The whole thing has been piling up inside me about how hot he looked in episode this and episode thatBlushingAnyways, let the emotions remain piled up insideLOL.

Ahh you ALSO for him? All my friends are going mad over him but I am attracted to the other guy- i told you Macho "characteristics" attract me more in Shiv's case so same is the case here. Not that Varun isn't the Macho type but the height thing won over teh dilemma to choose the hotter one out of both of them and I choose Sid--LOL..Poor thing , Varun has to manage life without my loveBroken Heart

Oh For God sake get over Men's fingers, hands and shoulders!!!ROFL I mean you people always discussed about how sexy Shiv's shoulders, neck, hands and what not are LOL..And not Gurmeet's fingers?? God Sake..Fingers? How do you guys find fingers sexy?Shocked I am not able get over the handsome face , let alone the fingers and shouldersD'oh

Haha ,I was happy too for that victory of his.He looked so happyDay Dreaming.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Khushi.

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Khushi, I finally see how you drool WinkLOLLOL

Anyways, man it's hard to pick between Varun and Sid. One got the height while other got awesome body, dance and expressions. I feel Varun will go long way, but then you never know. So I shall drool on both, but damn, why do they have to be so young. So just googled their age, Siddharth is 27 Shocked but looks quite young, so he works for moi Wink I shall drool on him then Day Dreaming Varun will have to deal with my "ta ta bye bye" Cry

Btw, is this Shiv guy from BV you both are talking about or someone else Confused

@Sammy/Khushi: And about the fingers, for me hands/fingers are a big turn on in any men Blushing And GC's got the best of them, no doubt. Wish I could paste my kinda guy over him and of course Iqbal's husky voice and he would be the perfect man for moi Day Dreaming Wouldn't life be so much easier if we can simply pick and choose what we like in a man TongueLOLLOL  Sammy, your poetry on his hands ROFLYou are one hilarious chick when it comes to your blind love for GC Tongue

Btw, I just saw the other thread and GC/DD fans are fighting amongst themselves Dead I don't understand such hatred and goes right over my head. Pulling each others' leg and having fun is one thing, but being bitter is something else all together. People are weird Ouch

P.S: Someone hates Isha ShockedShocked How dare you Angry Just kidding, I don't know much about her's or Salman's personality, so don't care, thus not their fan per se Cool But I am a big admirer of their dancing Dancing For me JDJ was worth watching because of them. They brought in some of the most awesome concepts and different dancing on this stage. Wish Salman could have worked a bit more on the choreography than rely on Isha's strength, then they would have been unbeatable, still think they were at a different level of dancing than others.

P.S.S: Khushi you are the sweetest Hug Btw fights are fun as long as they don't get nasty and bitter Big smile

Haha!! LOL..Yeah Chandramukhi( BTW , Can I use any nick name of yours instead of Chandramukhi! Oh the name is beautiful but just asking?)That's how I drool..with desperationLOLso I try to keep this side hiddenLOLBut its purges out as soon as a discussion on a hot guy starts.
Day Dreaming.

Anyways,I kkknnnoooww! Its too difficult to pick one.Ouch But I somehow don't like short guys-Just a turnoff for me. Which is why I don't really like Shahid Kapoor. And age wise I suppose Varun would be Okay for me but I prefer SidBlushing. Though I like Varun too , he is damn cute and he has such a cute smile and dances sooo well but I have made a choice and its Sid for me- Bad luck Varun..lolBroken Heart

Yes, Shiv from BV. I lovveee him but the worst part is that they are hardly showing him these days in the show which is why I am keeping off from seeing that show but I saw the precap fro Monday and it has Shiv in a towelBlushingDay DreamingSilly- So Now I cant wait till Monday to see BV..LOL.

BTW , I also have a crush on VivianDay Dreaming. Too many men and just a little meUnhappyLOL

Iqbbaaalll? You like him too? He was my First crush..My pehla pyaar..lol. I love men with a husky voice and I love Iqbal the most for that. I started seeing that show which he did on Zee just for him but too bad, the show was pathetic so I had to leave seeing it. I miss Iqbal so much, not able to see much of him since KYPH :( And I don't see the fingers of any guy yaar , my eyes hardly come there- I am too lost in the guys eyes and face and how on earth do you guys manage to see the fingers?SillyAnd how do you find them sexy? LOL

Sweet? You too find me sweet? lol!! Thankyou guys..Love youHug . And yah , thats the point , fights in this forum hardly take a fun turn , they are always bitter and harsh- So i keep awayBig smile

-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.