Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Although I was rooting for RD, I admire GC's modesty  and the way he'd take in all the criticism coming his way without an ounce of protest or justification. Kudos to his spirit and congrats to Shampa as well! She tried her best to hide his flaws and bring out the best in him. Thumbs Up

I liked that about him too so couldn't understand why some members bashed him day in and out. Nor could I understand his crazy fans  but I guess both are a given when it comes to any soap opera celeb. LOLI liked him as a person on the show, he came across as someone with a good head on his shoulders. He never nagged, bickered or complained. He may not have been the best dancer around but at least he did not incite dislike/hatred from people who'd never seen him anywhere else before. That is a feat. So congratulations to him and to Shampa as well. 

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 30 September 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshi9Bingeana56-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Fist pump* HELL TO THE YEAH! (Page 6)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
First off ROFLROFLROFL
gosh i missed you and your posts Hug
It's a tight slap to a lot of people's faceWink

and and 

Koja hasty oh dokhtar?? hech darakayt tu nest ! ne da PV ya JDJ?!?

before you spider away answer me ApproveLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishNoorFatimagururockss

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

@ Crazy Gurtian - are you trying to kill me with such sexy siggy's! Man I watched the episode and was so overwhelmed with happiness! I felt like a mother looking at her son with pride than I controlled my emotions and questioned my sanity LMAO! Blasphemy! I clearly have no mother affection for a man who I drool over haha!
Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ... I had a mini attack before leading the next line... ROFL thank God you CON-trolled it ROFL

And I am sure you would have drooled and swept on the floor from the couch when he went to thank his fans on his knees...you might have just reimagined him proposing you... Day Dreaming ROFL
@pics... you may love my siggy dabba's CREATIVITY Tongue LOL 
PS: this is Kushboo Wink LOL Tongue

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 01 October 2012 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

gururockss

IF-Rockerz

gururockss

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
amazing post sammy dear
and congratulations to GC and all GCians
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we did it

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

@ Crazy Gurtian - are you trying to kill me with such sexy siggy's! Man I watched the episode and was so overwhelmed with happiness! <font color="#ff0000">I felt like a mother looking at her son with pride</font> than I controlled my emotions and questioned my sanity LMAO! Blasphemy! I clearly have no mother affection for a man who I drool over haha!

ROFL... I had a mini attack before leading the next line... ROFLthank God you CON-trolled it ROFL

</strong>

<strong>And I am sure you would have drooled and swept on the floor from the couch when he went to thank his fans on his knees...you might have just reimagined him proposing you... Day DreamingROFL

@pics... you may love my siggy dabba's CREATIVITY TongueLOL

PS: this is Kushboo WinkLOLTongue
                                           If he did propose, I'd make sure that the camera zooms into his fingers instead of mine - for obvious reasons LOL

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FingerFetish

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Sammmyyy...You remember me right?D'oh if you don't then Angry

Where the hell are you these days? Is the Shiv-Fever off??Shocked

And *Hi5* for Gurmeet's victory.Dancing

FingerFetish

NoorFatima

IF-Rockerz

NoorFatima

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged

i thought sammy jamy left the forum Ermm .. but good to see ya buddy bum  [LOL[ (excuse me wid the names LOL ) ..

and yup gc did quite tthe hard work and deservrd to win .. i'm one of the many biased fans of gc LOL but i know rashmi deepak and Isha (i hate her LOL ) are brilliant dancers.. but GC, being  a noon-dancer did a splendid job ClapClap .. and i never knew gc was a non-dancer since he was sooo good in song seq in Geet (i know they are completely diff from wat jdj had shown) but still he was awsome.. Embarrassed ..

and i just LOVED him that how modest he was wen he went on his knees.. gosh that man is sooo humble and down to earth Tongue

and woohoo he WON

Edited by NoorFatima - 05 October 2012 at 2:44am

FingerFetish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.