Page 6 Page 7

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yaaa buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Fist pump* HELL TO THE YEAH! (Page 5)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Wonderful wonderful post. Clap

Yes Congrats GC. 

I never knew this guy existed until a few months back. And I have been flabbergasted at his fan following. Initially, I thought it was just his looks but the deeper I dug I realized it is him the human being more than anything less that attracts people to him like bees to honey.

Agreed they were better dancers than him but somehow his humility, his dedication, his never give up attitude, his perseverance and his endurance is what stood out for me the most which is really funny considering this is mostly a dance show. But, maybe not. Maybe that is why how much people loved a contestant mattered too. I am amazed at the loyalty he attracts. 

So congrats everyone who voted for him. And congrats to you girls in GC's AT thread. I used to peep in there occasionally and you girls were such a riot. Your absolute adoration of the guy, the abject misery and anger when someone said something bad about him were all a treat to read. Gave me a lot of smiles on those long tiring days. :)

Finally, apart from all the weird stuff that went on the show, I  want  to congratulate Ritvik, Reshmi, Isha, Karan, Shibani and Darsheel along with GC. They were all my favorites for one reason or the other. And they all at one time or the other have brought tears to my eyes for redefining the art of dance. At the end of the day that is what I will remember this show for. 

Once again congrats everyone.

Edited by angake - 30 September 2012 at 8:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinVersatileStargururockssaanyakunatFingerFetishDexterkilailaZsterRosepickachu-Mrs.MSK-

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sammy

pickachu

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
*Tries to do the famous chicken dance and falls making a crater on the floor* ROFL 
OMG I am officially a Loony now dancing and shouting all over the place... DancingROFL getting W*F expressions from all around ROFL

EKKKSSS...GC WONNN Dancing
The most awesomest moment of the year ... Cool Totally deserved! Big smile
This man always pumps up my spirits whenever the lazy @$$ in me feels hardwork doesn't pay off a lot Clap ROFL He has proved it time and again hardwork and dedication pay off! Star

BACK TO TASK:Cool Dancing ROFL It's the time to disco cause I like to move it move itROFL

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 30 September 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatgururocksspickachu

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@ Crazy Gurtian - are you trying to kill me with such sexy siggy's! Man I watched the episode and was so overwhelmed with happiness! I felt like a mother looking at her son with pride than I controlled my emotions and questioned my sanity LMAO! Blasphemy! I clearly have no mother affection for a man who I drool over haha!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-gururocksspickachu

VersatileStar

Goldie

VersatileStar

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your post Smile

Congratulations to Gurmeet Shampa Hug and all fans who voted for them and supported them throughout. 16 weeks of non-stop hard work finally paid Clap

Congratulations to all the finalists and contestants of JDJ season 5. Everyone is special in their own way Clap

May God always bless Gurmeet and he always remains the person he is - humble, genuine and hard working Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatpickachu

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Congrats to Gurmeet and Shampa and all the fans who voted for him Clap
Clap

Lovely post Tongue

pickachu

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
nice post!! Clap congratulations gurmeet and shampa...  Party
this win proves that hard work, perseverance and humility can take a person to such great heights... and gurmeet is the epitome of all these qualities... 

pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.