*Fist pump* HELL TO THE YEAH! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing post sammy dear
and congratulations to GC and all GCians
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we did it
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

🀣... I had a mini attack before leading the next line... 🀣thank God you CON-trolled it 🀣

</strong>

<strong>And I am sure you would have drooled and swept on the floor from the couch when he went to thank his fans on his knees...you might have just reimagined him proposing you... 🀣

@pics... you may love my siggy dabba's CREATIVITY πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

PS: this is Kushboo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
                                           If he did propose, I'd make sure that the camera zooms into his fingers instead of mine - for obvious reasons LOL
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

If he did propose, I'd make sure that the camera zooms into his fingers instead of mine - for obvious reasons LOL

His fingers GC is definitely not my type when it comes to the drooling department, but his fingers can't beat anyone. He has the sexiest hands and fingers hands down ☺️
Sammmyyy...You remember me right? if you don't then πŸ˜‘

Where the hell are you these days? Is the Shiv-Fever off??😲

And *Hi5* for Gurmeet's victory.

i thought sammy jamy left the forum πŸ€” .. but good to see ya buddy bum  [LOL[ (excuse me wid the names πŸ˜† ) ..

and yup gc did quite tthe hard work and deservrd to win .. i'm one of the many biased fans of gc πŸ˜† but i know rashmi deepak and Isha (i hate her πŸ˜† ) are brilliant dancers.. but GC, being  a noon-dancer did a splendid job πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. and i never knew gc was a non-dancer since he was sooo good in song seq in Geet (i know they are completely diff from wat jdj had shown) but still he was awsome.. 😳 ..

and i just LOVED him that how modest he was wen he went on his knees.. gosh that man is sooo humble and down to earth πŸ˜›

and woohoo he WON

Edited by NoorFatima - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

His fingers GC is definitely not my type when it comes to the drooling department, but his fingers can't beat anyone. He has the sexiest hands and fingers hands down ☺️

Chand please do me a favour and place your cheeks against your computer/laptop screen. I'm going to give you a massive kiss for this comment! 🀣 GC with a stubble is in my drool department but one thing I could never deny is that this man has the worlds most gorgeous hands in the face of this universe! Have you ever seen a man with such slender fingers? I think I once got carried away by his hands and I uttered some poetry. It went along the lines of ... Oh the beauty of your hands has mesmerized me so that it has compelled me to visualize the beauty of your toe.

🀣
I'm a disgrace! I love his eyelashes too ☺️
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

First off 🀣🀣🀣
gosh i missed you and your posts πŸ€—
It's a tight slap to a lot of people's faceπŸ˜‰

and and 

Koja hasty oh dokhtar?? hech darakayt tu nest ! ne da PV ya JDJ?!?

before you spider away answer me πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Khona astum! πŸ˜† Nah internet connectionem kharob shoda bood = \ Pas ke omadom, I received a PM that someone plagiarized my OS. Delem as ami forum SIYA shud! πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Khushi.

Sammmyyy...You remember me right? if you don't then πŸ˜‘

Where the hell are you these days? Is the Shiv-Fever off??😲

And *Hi5* for Gurmeet's victory.

Khushi of course I remember you! πŸ˜† You are the sweetest member in this forum. πŸ˜‰

I'm all over the place -.- Have uni assessments due and also hating on the Forum since somebody plagiarized my OS. I still have my hots for Shiv but currently my thoughts have been POSSESSED by the Varun guy in Karan Johar's new movie. He is so fine! 😳

I'll tell you something - I was SO happy for Gurmeet. Seeing those sexy fingers wrapped around that trophy got me all jittery 🀣

Originally posted by NoorFatima

i thought sammy jamy left the forum πŸ€” .. but good to see ya buddy bum  [LOL[ (excuse me wid the names πŸ˜† ) ..

and yup gc did quite tthe hard work and deservrd to win .. i'm one of the many biased fans of gc πŸ˜† but i know rashmi deepak and Isha (i hate her πŸ˜† ) are brilliant dancers.. but GC, being  a noon-dancer did a splendid job πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. and i never knew gc was a non-dancer since he was sooo good in song seq in Geet (i know they are completely diff from wat jdj had shown) but still he was awsome.. 😳 ..

and i just LOVED him that how modest he was wen he went on his knees.. gosh that man is sooo humble and down to earth πŸ˜›

and woohoo he WON

Sammy Jaamy is still in the Forum Porum πŸ˜†. Has Noor Moor missed moi? LOL you have been excused.

I am the ultimate biased fan and I cannot even shy away or deny it. I hadn't even begun watching the show and was already planning for him to win. Although planning and actually contributing to anything is miles apart. I mentally voted for him since I could not for the life of me be bothered to ACTUALLY vote. 🀣

I like Rashmi and Rithvik! I liked Isha and Salman's performances (I happen to LOVE Salman) but Isha personality wise never really appealed to me. I loved most of their performances without a doubt but her personality was a major turn off. Oh well if GC hadn't been in the show than I most definitely believed Isha-Salman and Rithvik should have won.

I was extremely disappointed with Gurmeet's performances man. It killed me that he actually was finally given proper dance moves in the Semi Finale and he danced really well. Instead of making him jump and do rolly pollies half the time, some actual dance moves that allowed him to keep his bloody foot on the ground would have possibly gone well with him. Look at his performance I posted on the first page - the one with him in a Kurta and looking absolutely gorgeous. I loved loved the way he dances there! WHY could he not dance like that in JDJ! 

But yes he is VERY modest and humble. Honestly it makes me wonder  how people could hate him so much when he happens to actually be a nice guy. It makes no sense! If he were stuck up, arrogant or over confident than fair enough. But this poor guy is always respectful and always polite so I don't see how someone could sit on their ass and vent out their hatred against somebody who hasn't done a damn thing to deserve it. 😳
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

πŸ€— Khona astum! πŸ˜† Nah internet connectionem kharob shoda bood = \ Pas ke omadom, I received a PM that someone plagiarized my OS. Delem as ami forum SIYA shud! πŸ˜† 

hahaha. .. maam hamesha megom khona astumπŸ˜†
awhhh
ma khoob char esha mekadom😑

as baste ke bisyar khoob niwishta mikooni na tanist khoda control kona.

just to let u know a lot of ppl love ya and miss ya. . .including me πŸ˜ƒ

hope u fully come back soon <3