Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I heard my name again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sadiie, congrats Sweetie. I am sure all those back pains were worth it to see him as the winner and I am guessing no more all nighters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am so happy for you and your kinda fans And I love these monkeys. Continue having fun and celebrating the victory πŸ˜ƒ

Bahahaha! 🀣 Your DP is a picture Of Chandramukhi so I always imagine you as Madhuri...don't look at me like that! 🀣

Awh Thanks! πŸ€—
Yep, No more all nighters for meπŸ˜† honestly my back is in so much pain ever since I've followed GC in JDJ...

Yes, these Monkeys are Fab!
Am Gonna Celebrate when JDJ airs, for now I gotta finish up my assignments πŸ€’πŸ˜†
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful wonderful post. πŸ‘

Yes Congrats GC. 

I never knew this guy existed until a few months back. And I have been flabbergasted at his fan following. Initially, I thought it was just his looks but the deeper I dug I realized it is him the human being more than anything less that attracts people to him like bees to honey.

Agreed they were better dancers than him but somehow his humility, his dedication, his never give up attitude, his perseverance and his endurance is what stood out for me the most which is really funny considering this is mostly a dance show. But, maybe not. Maybe that is why how much people loved a contestant mattered too. I am amazed at the loyalty he attracts. 

So congrats everyone who voted for him. And congrats to you girls in GC's AT thread. I used to peep in there occasionally and you girls were such a riot. Your absolute adoration of the guy, the abject misery and anger when someone said something bad about him were all a treat to read. Gave me a lot of smiles on those long tiring days. :)

Finally, apart from all the weird stuff that went on the show, I  want  to congratulate Ritvik, Reshmi, Isha, Karan, Shibani and Darsheel along with GC. They were all my favorites for one reason or the other. And they all at one time or the other have brought tears to my eyes for redefining the art of dance. At the end of the day that is what I will remember this show for. 

Once again congrats everyone.

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Tries to do the famous chicken dance and falls making a crater on the floor* πŸ€£ 
OMG I am officially a Loony now dancing and shouting all over the place... πŸ€£ getting W*F expressions from all around πŸ€£

EKKKSSS...GC WONNN 
The most awesomest moment of the year ... πŸ˜Ž Totally deserved! πŸ˜ƒ
This man always pumps up my spirits whenever the lazy @$$ in me feels hardwork doesn't pay off a lot πŸ‘ πŸ€£ He has proved it time and again hardwork and dedication pay off! β­οΈ

BACK TO TASK:😎  πŸ€£ It's the time to disco cause I like to move it move it🀣
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Crazy Gurtian - are you trying to kill me with such sexy siggy's! Man I watched the episode and was so overwhelmed with happiness! I felt like a mother looking at her son with pride than I controlled my emotions and questioned my sanity LMAO! Blasphemy! I clearly have no mother affection for a man who I drool over haha!
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved reading your post πŸ˜Š

Congratulations to Gurmeet Shampa πŸ€— and all fans who voted for them and supported them throughout. 16 weeks of non-stop hard work finally paid πŸ‘

Congratulations to all the finalists and contestants of JDJ season 5. Everyone is special in their own way πŸ‘

May God always bless Gurmeet and he always remains the person he is - humble, genuine and hard working 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to Gurmeet and Shampa and all the fans who voted for him πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Lovely post πŸ˜›
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post!! πŸ‘ congratulations gurmeet and shampa...  πŸ₯³
this win proves that hard work, perseverance and humility can take a person to such great heights... and gurmeet is the epitome of all these qualities... 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Binge

Although I was rooting for RD, I admire GC's modesty  and the way he'd take in all the criticism coming his way without an ounce of protest or justification. Kudos to his spirit and congrats to Shampa as well! She tried her best to hide his flaws and bring out the best in him. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked that about him too so couldn't understand why some members bashed him day in and out. Nor could I understand his crazy fans  but I guess both are a given when it comes to any soap opera celeb. πŸ˜†I liked him as a person on the show, he came across as someone with a good head on his shoulders. He never nagged, bickered or complained. He may not have been the best dancer around but at least he did not incite dislike/hatred from people who'd never seen him anywhere else before. That is a feat. So congratulations to him and to Shampa as well. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First off 🀣🀣🀣
gosh i missed you and your posts πŸ€—
It's a tight slap to a lot of people's faceπŸ˜‰

and and 

Koja hasty oh dokhtar?? hech darakayt tu nest ! ne da PV ya JDJ?!?

before you spider away answer me πŸ˜†

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

@ Crazy Gurtian - are you trying to kill me with such sexy siggy's! Man I watched the episode and was so overwhelmed with happiness! I felt like a mother looking at her son with pride than I controlled my emotions and questioned my sanity LMAO! Blasphemy! I clearly have no mother affection for a man who I drool over haha!

😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... I had a mini attack before leading the next line... 🀣 thank God you CON-trolled it 🀣

And I am sure you would have drooled and swept on the floor from the couch when he went to thank his fans on his knees...you might have just reimagined him proposing you...  πŸ€£
@pics... you may love my siggy dabba's CREATIVITY πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
PS: this is Kushboo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago