Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kirthiarshi

kirthiarshi

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
guys 4, 11 and 13 of the below tracks are shownSmile Smile Smile cheers!!!Party pls give more likes and comments so that it reaches cvs and the other tracks also come alive Wink
THESE ARE THE TRACKS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Smile

1. since the marriage is over, why cant there be a real HONEYMOON!!!! Pls cvs let them have some time alone from their family. all alone with small nok-jhoks, funny moments and ofcourse ROMANCE!!! Embarrassed

2. and i would't mind if akash n payal also have a honeymoon. i feel their romance b4 marriage has vanished after marriage.Unhappy but ofcourse the way akash supported payal during arshi's marriage regarding garima was sweetSmile. so y not move this track ahead with proper planning... that would be good to c..Wink

3. where is maama ji? i mean he dint even attend arshi marriage yaar... Confusedthat s too much! get maama ji back so that manorama can be controlled to an extent!!!!Stern Smile

4. pls put some sense to manorama.Angry i used to like the bond between khushi and manorama during arnav's kidnapSmile. she was so understanding by then. it wud be nice if she could get back some of those senses...Smile

5. NK is the light of the show besides arshi!!!!Big smile he has gr8 bond wit khushi, arnav, payal, akash, anjali, even manorama!!!Smile and hates shyam just like all of us!!!!Big smile so pls make these bonds stronger n give more importance to him...Smile and a cute love track for him would be adorable...Tongue

6. LAVANYA!!!Big smile bringing her back will be coool!!!!Cool! by the way, lavanya and nk wud make a gud pair!!!!Approve she was the first one to know about arshi's feelings 4each other...Embarrassed and she supporting arshi, along with some cute romance with nk will be delightful to watch SmileDay Dreaming

7. MORE AND MORE ARSHI SCENES. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TOOO INTIMATE ALL THE TIME...Blushing

8.dig into the past more n more and show what exactly happened to arnav's parents...Confused show garima's innonence...Unhappy

9.connect arnav and khushi's parents death without affecting their relationship...Shocked that ll be interesting...Wink

10. make shashi fineErmm and let him help arnav and khushi in exposing shyam...Smile

11. shyam should himself tell all his evil by himself mot of which only he knows...Angry this can be shown as a trap by our arshi to expose him...Evil Smile

12.make dadi somehow apologise to khushi, garima, and payal for hurting them sooo much!Angry

13. keep anjali as this same lively and loving person, supporting our arshi, forever...Approve

14. and ya arnav getting a new secretary, a gal, and khushi getting jealous, would be fun LOL
what do u guys think of my idea Smile

Edited by kirthiarshi - 14 October 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

mkapVultureTalonsakuno1manu95princessep13akashafaliManasvyswathichittoorirabiacasafionadsouzakrisha06Nil_oporajitaFarro12urmimalaMahaha26KamalikaGaruforarshithendralfan007jbluedaySimone2005luvabhiya9marziaC3_IF-DA-adetkrjirenenaiduDhruvi2608chanloves-JB_1Drupa678Kavita1000savitharajfazkaSham33rahpkpkpkAtyayDenaidtoeditorasr13KKKAdididumb-akki-Sweta...hemanthkrishnaashmir24ohmygodurgreatpkaps1mangaloresun2011mtina0207Barunz4everAADHIDEVPrasanna_dhanuParamjitalicepuppysmiley-shineyprettyprisoni28Jammy--Medha-AbiLuvsArshiArnavKhushijodistar_fan1...Tanu...cutelittleangelarshistararshi_karishIpkknd-ki-fan1A_SoulseriouschocobrowniesGuguminti..Enchanteur..pri_armaanJyo.Arshi.IPKDivya1503LaxshaLOVEArshi..Divya..adithyanvandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUTURE TRACK!!! MY IDEA" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1Dkirthiarshi

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
They r really good ones

chanloves-JB_1Dkirthiarshi

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I would love to see all this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiarshi

mtina0207

Goldie

mtina0207

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
am a happy person if they show all this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiarshilaxmisaradacutelittleangel

AADHIDEV

Goldie

AADHIDEV

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Nice post

kirthiarshi

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i would love to see scenes where arshi pull each others leg n tease!!
it would be so much fun n adorable!! 

kirthiarshi

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
No14 . . I am so dead to watch it asr being busy and spending his more and more tym in office because Aman has gone on holiday for few days and he appointed new secretary and he spends much tym with her to guide her in her work and khushi being jelous and then a very sweet and romantic convo with jealousy in it by khushi and then arnav dictating on how much khushi is valuable to him and will always be

kirthiarshiashmir24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top