Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Poor Rashmi, having to face this twice, once with Bharathi and now Isha,

But, I guess the channel had to put up this drama so that people don't make up stories like one of the members mentioned in her post.

Whatever, Rashmi became the fall guy or an afterthought when she deserves much more as she proved with her dance immediately after this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shame on you COLORS!!! (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FindingShak

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anishta24

anishta24

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Isha should have think about going out the day she broke her hand and all this drama wouldn't happen. 

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpvg

WHAT RASHMI SAID WHILE SHE WAS SELECTED AS 3RD FINALIST. I DONT KNW HINDI SO I CANT CATCH WAT SHE SAID... SOME SELF RESPECT SOMETHING SHE SAID CAN SOMEONE SAY WAT IS THAT?

U mean yesterday episode? She said I only want do my act... 

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zee_News

WHAT RASHMI SAID WHILE SHE WAS SELECTED AS 3RD FINALIST. I DONT KNW HINDI SO I CANT CATCH WAT SHE SAID... SOME SELF RESPECT SOMETHING SHE SAID CAN SOMEONE SAY WAT IS THAT?

U mean yesterday episode? She said I only want do my act... 

NO SHE USED THE WORD SELF RESPECT I NEED WHAT SHE SAID EXACTLY...

I am sorry, I don't remember it...

anitapuneet

anitapuneet

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i am amazed how Rashmi was on the bottom,she has eben always better dancer than Rithvik and Gurmeet.I dont know on what basis people do voting,we must be neutral nd judge accordingly.

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Agree 1000%! if they had known that isha's backing out much earlier than things have been shooted they could have avoided all these dramebaaz scenes!!!!!!
Par kya kare?in longon ko trp se matlab haiOuch!!!uugh!!!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I REMEMBER, WHEN SHE WAS SELECTED AS A 3RD FINALIST SHE SAID SOMETHING. QUITE EMOTIONAL. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHE SAID... AS I DONT KNOW HINDI I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAID. CAN SOMEONE SAY WHAT SHE SAID...

PS - DONT HATE GURMEET... I LIKE HIM FOR HIS TALENTS. PLZ IT HURTS ME WHEN U SCOLD HIM...Cry PLEASE A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL... BCOS I AM A RASHMI FAN TOO...

@ bpvg: A polite request. Please do not use all CAPS font and that too increased size. It is hard to read and hurtful to the eyes. Plus, all caps is considered as shouting in the internet language.

I'm not saying that you are rude or anything. But, just wanted to mention this politely.

As far as your question is concerned, I don't remember what exactly she said. I know she mentioned that "all she cares about is her dance".

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.