Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Shame on you COLORS!!!

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm beyond disgusted with the channel's gimmicks. 

Before I say anything further, I want to point out that my post has nothing to do with Isha. Isha is a fab dancer and she has more than proved herself. But, I was disgusted at the drama they did before letting rashmi be the 3rd finalist. It must have been terrible for rashmi to stand there and hear that she is out. And then the channel doing the drama that "the judges want her as the third finalist".

Shame on you Jhalak. 

Rashmi is a fab dancer and I admire her only for her dance. I had never seen rashmi before JDJ, so my comment is based only on her performances in JDJ. 

The point is not who ends up winning. But, couldn't they have announced the 3 finalists without doing this nonsensical drama. 

No wonder, these channels have no sense of morality and they can stoop horribly low just for the stupid TRPs. 
Edited by Mohini19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o0Angel0o thumbnail
i fully agree with you they just did all this drama for trp...
this is the first time they showed the top three like that
im sure rashmi must have felt really bad
they should have let isha come and talk in the beginning
and explain shes withdrawing other than creating stupid drama
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rightly said!!! We all knew when Isha fell & hurt her face itself that she was quitting even before Last Tue n to see this gimmick was cheap act!!!

Channel was washing its dirty linen publicly as it was accused & even judges were accused of partiality from past 3weeks of giving chances again n again!!

Doesnt matter what the name was even if it was isha, bharti or darsheel it could b but channel had done mistakes!!! Every1 knew even in audience & contestants too what will b announced after saying isha safe!!!

Rashmi put a brave face standing there publicly!! That was v immoral when result was known!! When asked she couldnt condemn nor say anything so she said all she wants to do is just perform.. Hatsoff girl!!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As far as what I understood from all that was shown on TV yesterday it  was a fact nothing else. Obviously such things add to the drama quotient, but then wasn't it a fact after all? Atleast for me it was. If people think I'm choosing to be ignorant so be it. If Rashmi got less votes then she has to accept it. If Isha decided to bow out its her decision. Had this not been shown, people would have made up their own stories. There are many already floating around I can come up with few more if u want me to.😆. Judges used their VETO power as they have been doing so previously with Isha, Ritvik, and Rashmi...whats the big deal...its part of the format..fair enough...My opinion completely. Edited by adigaag - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Fully agree.. As per the Jhalak format, shouldnt there have been a face off between the bottom 2.. why did they have to delcare Isha as the 3rd Finalist. Bottom 2 should have had the face off round and then if Isha would have said I would not be able to perform then atleast it would have been a more respectable entry for Rashmi into the Finals. What was colors trying to prove, that Isha had the lowest scores and yet she beat Rashmi, is this it? Colors just wanted to make it more spicy by declaring each finalist one by one. Disgusting. Isha quiting should have been announced in the beginning itself instead of making Rashmi wait and first telling her she is out and then again asking her to join in as 3rd Finalist. Rashmi is a good dancer and she deserved more respect.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: style14

Fully agree.. As per the Jhalak format, shouldnt there have been a face off between the bottom 2.. why did they have to delcare Isha as the 3rd Finalist. Bottom 2 should have had the face off round and then if Isha would have said I would not be able to perform then atleast it would have been a more respectable entry for Rashmi into the Finals. What was colors trying to prove, that Isha had the lowest scores and yet she beat Rashmi, is this it? Colors just wanted to make it more spicy by declaring each finalist one by one. Disgusting. Isha quiting should have been announced in the beginning itself instead of making Rashmi wait and first telling her she is out and then again asking her to join in as 3rd Finalist. Rashmi is a good dancer and she deserved more respect.

Exactly!!! Faceoff was supposed to b done!!
Channel knew Isha backedoff so created this drama!!
IShe could have had faceoff dance against Rashmi & result of that can b declared
Or it should have been declared earlier itself, isha quit.., so much for trp!!!
To coverup those mistakes of 4 chances on Isha they just included rashmi!!! Disgusting!
liquidfantasy thumbnail
yes, face off round which as usual is there shud hv been announced bt i nstead Isha withdrew (No offence to Isha fans as she is a fab dancer) but cud hv been bitmore easier fr rashmi..
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why only colors,??..all channels..mark my words all channels irrespective of language do same unnecessary crap drama to get TRPs...

god it's soo disgusting to c reality shows...there will b more like a fish market rather than a program...n what infuriates me more is they doing same disgusting drama even with kids...such gross
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Rashmi, having to face this twice, once with Bharathi and now Isha,

But, I guess the channel had to put up this drama so that people don't make up stories like one of the members mentioned in her post.

Whatever, Rashmi became the fall guy or an afterthought when she deserves much more as she proved with her dance immediately after this.
Yeah right!

Shame on colours for keeping Isha all the way, despite showing that she faked her arm fracture and now her broken face. What a pity, seriously.